Chapter 56 an old man
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door swung open,

Stella fell back when her father enter the room..

It's not what you think I heard Stella shout

I couldn't really move my head  that well but I could see him out of the corner of my eyes.

He quickly head over to me. I didn't know what he was going to do, but he looked really pissed.

Seeing him hovering over my face grinned with an evil smile, so how is it little girl do you want to die now. Saddly I wasn't the one to destroy you but you got yourself destroyed anyways.

Blushing I said "master I don't want to die, if you still want me I would loved to be your toy."

It was my time to see his shocked face... I knew he wouldn't expect it, am but I was being honest.

He shouted back at me in rage " lier lier your lieing."

His fist punched more time then I could count in to my small breast the sharp pain and with the blunt attacks were causing critical non lethal damage. gasping coughing but blood with ever hit.

I moaned out like a broke record. Craving more  and more...

I heard him yell at me with his last punch to my pulled out womb that caused my mouth to open wide as my mind love for pain had changed to something that was inhumane.

No was my DNA even human anymore, probably not.

I saw Stella grabbed her dad before my eyes fully rolled back.

I heard the conversation but my vision was to burry see them

"Dad she really still wants to live she not lieing.."

"No she is she has to nothing I life would want to still live after this much damage, how is it still alive?"

"Probably out of willpower alone I guess"

"Willpower you sure your not just keeping it alive with something"

"Look I have nothing to keep something a alive. I can only stabilize someone in this condition, but most don't have the will to stay stabilize and just mentally shut down on their own and die."

"How that possible what is this thing"

"She the slave you bought, that we had to trade for getting back at my so call boyfriend who used me to steal her and other information to rat us out to the cops."

"I know that but what is she even doing here"

It looks like kaotai felll too much in love with her slave so her master told her to kill her but she gave him to a scientist who sent her into a dungeon, experimenting if a hybrid human child could subdued dungeon monsters it proved better then expected however the out come was more detrimental then realized by scientist at the time. ..be felt bad and brought her here hoping I could fix her...

I heard it all but most of what was said went far above my ability to comprehend.

 
0