CHapter 57 I want her
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt Stella grabbing my hand I was basically being an item at death... My brain could really understand what was happening even though I could hear it clearly.

I want her. I'm keeping her,

My face glowimed red , my heart thumb  I was still wanted by someone even in this condition, you have no idea how happy that made me  I close my eyes crying  with joy..

I don't allow it, you have a stand up job if anyone found out, you will lose what you have.

Hearing that I didn't want Stella to lose it all because of me, it hurt but I felt like a was a useless object that still didn't want to die, no my will to live was impressive even I didn't couldn't te you why I wanted to live so badly, maybe it was because i was but a child that didnt know any better.

I listen to them argue over me it seemed in the end that Stella won. As I heard her put her foot down  so loudly that it shook the table k was laying on. "I'm not a kid I'm keeping her."

I heard the her dad yell back saying " fine but if you lose it all because of that I'm not going help you get out of it this time. You hear me Stella I done so much for but if they find out about this it's over for you... Just remember only a month ago you went and fucked up things with that divide boy.

"Uggg I'm sorry I wanted a date person for once in my  life.. But if I have her around I will not have her around I will not be so lonely, and desperate to go out with the first person interested in me...

I could hear her screaming, as the door slammed shut. I could only assume that her dad left. Since I could now see her looking down at me. Crying as said "he just doesn't understand. How lonely a girl can get while everyone else around her gets married...has baby showers... I'm 35 years old I haven't only been on a date once and it turned out to be a jerk using me to get to my father...

Please don't die on me little girl....

I blushed smiling up I don't plan on  dieing mistress.

 

0