Chapter 58 worthy for an operation. warning part 1 of 2
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

warning this part could disrupt some of the readers. Depicted gore other things.

Please don't cast a side my warnings a no big deal. I love guro that should tell you something.

You been warned.

I watch as my mistress lifted me out off the table.

Of course everyone time my body was touched or moved sharp stinking pain shot throughout me.

Gasping weakly but constantly, as I was lifted into her arms.

My legs and arms dangled. I couldn't control them seeing her looking down at me I moaned out trying to smile but my face was burning red. I love it she carried me like a baby, even though it hurt so much.

I could hear her sniffing as if she was sad. I wanted to ask what was wrong, no I stuggled to ask what was wrong I stutter out through my shatter jaw. Waaat... wrang" My words didn't sound correctly at all. Though it seems like mistress had under it.

She whispered "I'm going to have to cut off your arm and legs otherwise try going to begin to rot. And you will become to sick to live.

My heart panicked hearing this, but at the same time should have been prepared for this. I mean her father has already threatened to cut off my legs and arms.. so I had to accept anything.

I was carried into a room that had what I could see from my angle that was much darker, dimmer and more medical worthy for an operation.

I was placed on the operating table. She kneeled down to me looking at me before kissing my lips, I don't need to drug you do I and since you can't move I don't need to put you to sleep.

I snuggled to gulp as weakly said "na"

Good then we will get started.

My mind knew I was going to be able to feel everything I was already in pain.. what could a little bit more pain feel like. I was dead wrong.

When she came back into my vision she shoved a gag into my mouth. Coughing and choking on it I heard her say

I need to focus now on my little one I can't have you scream my ears out with your high pitch preeteen voice.

My eyes wided breathing heavily even the air hurt like stinging nails as my heart race knowing what was going to happen next.

I could feel my master weight on my are. As she twisted. My eyes water she bent my broken arm up and backwards I think I could feel that my bone was sticking out of my skin she grabbed hook I could see from my angle her push the through my hand..

My body shivered moving a bit but not enough to do anything I was like a pathetic flapping fish that was on its last thread.

Feeling the hook smashed through the palm of my hand I moaned loudly through the muffled gagged. Crying failing to stuggled enough to cause any problems to mistress and her focus.

I felt my arm being pulled and raised up by the hook that was attached to rope.

I heard my mistress voice behind me , saying " I assume you rather watch and be able to see me remove your arms and legs rather then just feel it am I right?"

I wanted to say no but I had no choice " I muffled out a aaa aaa

I heard my mistress voice now farther away as if she was grabbing something. " I thought so.. I make sure you enjoy every second of your body before you become a permanent body pillow for me

Lots of metal and sound were being tossed aside from the far in the far back.. I try keeping myself busy thinking I want this. I need this tears and snot dripped down my nose.

No I was scared no I was beyond scared, I want to live I want to live I told myself over and over. I promise my mistress I don't want to die. If I die she will be sad and lonely. Yes yes mistress is a sad girl who need me for company, I will live until she doesn't need me anymore..

My eyes shot open the monet I felt the something sharp wrapped around my arm.. screaming loudly through my muffled Ga coughing up blood that change the white gag into dark red. I felt my mistress pressing down on my stitched up belly that had become undone a bit ago.

I felt her hand grabbing my womb.. as the the metal teeth of whatever mistress
Wrapped around my arm buzzed little by little sunk deeper into my skin.

Feeling blood dripping down onto my shoulder..

My mind was dizzy and thinking I'm going to die I'm going to die I must not die. I must not die. I could feel my womb being pulled on and played with.

Hearing her voice was probably the only thing keeping me alive. " Oh my I hear you got a name from that scientist I think he called you Zaily..

hmm I like that name yes my little Zaily, womb feels so amazing in my hand. Looking at more close my it's interesting it's looks too small to be fully grown, oh my are you actually not 13 years old... But wow it's really stretchy I never seen one so stretchy maybe it because those people did something to it yes they must have done something to your womb... You were lucky they did it you would have die that for sure.

Oh my your such a a slut little cutie your peeing and cumming through your bloody beaten up pussy. I want to eat it all up.

My eyes water I couldn't reply but she found out I truly wasn't 13 I was younger but why does it matter. I was cumming and peeing .

I felt her mouth begin sucking on my pussy no she was drinking me up.

I felt the blades begin to start cutting through my bone what was taking these metal teeth so long to cut off my arm she must have done something making it in slow speed so it would last longer

I thought I felt my bone snapped off my body.. crying I screamed my eyes rolled backwards my world back out for only a second. My back arch back it hurt the world flashed like a light and it all came clear once more

I watch as my arm dangling above my head... Dripping blood onto my face. Breathing heavily through the muffled Gag that had turned to blood. looking up with a blank horror and shock

I saw my mistress take down my severed arm. I heard her foot steps walk to my lower section.

My water eyes and my confused sled didn't know what was going to happen.

That wne I felt it... I could feel a cold hand that felt small enough to my own pushed into my pussy...

0