CHapter 59 my tail can’t lie
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

There will be gore and mutilation I cut down on a lot of it .

........

I felt mistress shove my severed hand/ arm up my pussy.

My energy was draining rapidly I watch as my mistress got on top of me her weight pressed against my broken body what I saw in here hand scared me.

It looked like a saw but it looked to be run on electric or something there was a cord attached to it. I watch as she plugged it in on a dangling outlet above her.

My mistress smiled down at me.. as she pressed her lips to mine.

She whispered, oh my little Zaily you look so happy and beautiful. I think I got a lot of my dad's sadistic joy from him.

I felt her leaned on my only remaining arm as I felt the sharp teeth of the tool pressed against my shoulder. My mistress gazed into my eyes as if wanting me to beg for it.

I must with all my courage " please mistress cut off my arm."

A big smile grew on her face it made me happy, but what came next hurt it hurt so much so fucking much.

The sound of the tool rawred loudly then my screams my screams echo out being drowned out by the tools sawing into my arm.

I watch in horror. Blood slashed all over both me and my mistress, I stuggling I cried my pussy leaked everything squirting I try kicking but like I said my bones were broken from the hell hound that had basically broken everything but my spine. The day before.

My heart hurt I thought it would stop beating. I try I try to live I try telling myself. I wanted this.

I called out for help please stop no I can't take... It hurt I love it no it hurt too much I love it save me don't throw me away.. I wanted to be wanted.

Begged all the way until I couldn't feel my arm anymore... I heard a thud. I knew I couldn't feel it anymore it felt like it should have still been there it's like an invisible something still linger as if my arms were.still there but it wasn't...

I couldn't see my mind was completely drained. I felt soft lips on my face.

The words that fallowed made my fears and pain fade a bit. Only a bit because how could it make it go away.

"Don't worry my little Zaily I will not throw you away. I need you more than you could ever realize.

My tear withered child like face that had been tired of crying. Blushed brightly. My voice didn't work at this point. But I tryed to speak even though nothing came out. But what I wanted to say and I think my mistress understood was "Then please do whatever you want to me. I still want to live."

(I don't want to but I will skip the rest of the torture. )

****

After my legs were cut off and my mistress had her fun with playing with me and my severed limbs.

She allows me to rest...


****

I woke up with a heavy head resting on my chest. I still felt as if I had invisible limbs that weren't there. However it didn't matter. Yes it hurt .

I felt my mistress head resting on my childhood small boobs..she looked up at me through my small breast gap that almost didn't existed. I smiled gazing down at her

Her fingers were playing with my pussy.

Now that I had no legs or thighs or hands to block it. There was nothing I could do to stop anyone from doing things to me.

I layed there on the bed being used by my mistress. My fave was blushing,y mind was definitely broken my body was ruined. Though my willpower of live like this was stronger then ever.

Just seeing how happy my mistress was having me and unable to have a person run away or push her way. I learn that was exactly what she needs and I was the special one. She kept my tail that was the only thing she must have wanted to know I was happy because I couldn't stop wagging my it.

I heard her laugh as she bit my little nipples so hard. It bleed.

" I'm so glad you are happy. And that your tail can't lie to about your true fealing."

I chuckled " I love you so much"

"Words are words but your tail little Zaily makes me happy that your telling me the truth. "

 

 
0