Chapter 60 the scientist comes back
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously

I chuckled as I looked up at Stella while I said " I love you so much"

I felt her hugging me in her arms as she snuggled me. "Words are words but your tail little Zaily makes me happy that your telling me the truth. "

.....

A few days later

I was enjoying my life as my mistress body pillow, my arms and legs had been cut off because. of a dungeon explorers of me getting rapped by a a massive 12 foot tall hound dog that basically broke my body into piece while having it's way with me..

Blushing my mistress kissed shoving her tongue into my mouth as I felt her sucking on it.

Her hand rubbed my pussy where my now missing legs couldn't get in the way.

Purring morning unable to do anything to stop her for toying with me., Yet I loved every moment of it.. my tail and little wolf ears on my head were the only thing that I could move.. as my tail swayed happily..

But right asy mistress was about to make me squirt. The door bell rang.. I watched as my mistress gently set me back down on the bed.

I watch her leave, but before she close the door she put her hand to her finger.. she obviously need to keep me a secret from her everyday people she worked with..

I nodded my head blushes I wouldn't want my mistress to get introm because of me.

She blew a kiss in my direction before closing the door.

I heard her shout, I'm coming as her foot steps hastened down the hallway..

....

Short chapter

But warning for all those, this book is going to dramatically change... However the little cute love story is going to stop on this next season and become more heavy

So please note that the first part of this book has ended... Chapter 59 is a good ending. For sure..but because I wanted to

I'm going to ease this this story into another book I been trying to write for a while.. I hope it works out.

I'm sorry if you want to hear that..

0