Chapter 61 the memories I had
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Laying there waiting for mistress to come back, with out any arms and legs... It was impossible to anything myself.

My tail wagged thinking about it in a naughty way. Remebering about how my mistress would lay her head on my small boobs while she used me as a pillow in the night..

Thinking about how she would take me into the shower with her everyday using on every way you could think of..

Stella was very creative in how she would use me as an object around the house.

Sometime I was used seat, she used my pussy to storage. She put her dildo in me every day and turn it on leaving me to sit over her planets so I my pussy juices would water her plants.

Stella would sometime even use me as a light shade shoving, taking off the lamp shade and putting me on it instead..

It would hurt after a bit no it really hurt... But she was a medical professional. So she knew how long I my pussy could take the heat before it be too much..

It was amazing.. she was amazing...

While I was thinking about all these things the door swong open and the mad scientist that that had damage me in the first place was next to my mistress.

I watch her bitting her lips she looked worried. No she looked more scared.

The crazy scientist walked over to me I could feel his eyes examining.. he nodding his head repeatedly. Saying "hmm yes I see" repeatedly to the point it became annoying to listen to, yet what choice did I have. None that's what

Stella was there I felt her arms wrap around me as my body was lifted up line a pillow I felt her head snuggled onto my my head while her face rubbed my little animal ears. Her fingers gripping onto my small boobs as if they were handles instead of a person's private body part.

I moaned out feeling her nails digging into my small boobs, while I blushed.

The crazy scientist I watch his hand reach out to touch me, yet my mistress must have glared at him because before I could feel his boney hands on my body he quickly retract his hand. As he said "Well I believe she will be back to normal if you give we do this, However, it a good change she will also die... It really is a risk and it up to you what you want to do Stella, it's a gamble it really is there a good chance you will lose her.

My tail sunk hearing that I could die. I didn't want to die. I wouldn't mind living this way for the rest of my life, However I probably would become a pain to my mistress. At some point. Since si have no arm or legs to take care of any of my mistress desires. I also felt my mistress nails digging deeper into my breast. After hearing the scientist say I could die. Which made me happy do know she didn't want me to die either.

I was snuggled and kissed repeatedly feeling my head being patted baby my mistress face. I couldn't help but purr and blush.

My heart thumped and my lower pussy was already wet and dripping.

The scientist must have notice because he turn his head away while before stating "however if it works she will be able to walk again no more then just that her DNA will changed far beyond what humans are capable of, the risk o just having her due is one thing but she may even be come something far worse to the point she could become dangerous. Death might be the best thing I the end."

I heard my mistress gasp, I could feel her heart pounding on my back, as she squeezed me so tight it made it hard to breathe.

I didn't know what was being said or what they were talking about. What I could simply understand with my uneducated brain was whatever that was being talk about it had to do with me either dieing a horrible death or the other extremely I may become something just as horrible. The chance of just staying the person I was seeme to be none.

My body shivered maybe out of fear or joy I didn't know which one. Suddenly I was being carried by my mistress out of the room with her as the scientist fallowed.

I didn't say anything I did t have the right to. It was my mistress choose to what she wanted to do to me.

We arrived to the room where she had cut off all my limbs. I felt my body being placed on the table.

I gazed up at a light I saw my mistress face looking down at me. I blushed purring.

She had tears I her eyes but a big smile on her face. Her face came down onto my lips as her lips met mine.

She kissed me deeply as I sucked on her tongue. Wagging my tail. I could feel my animal ears dancing on my head.

When her tongue left my mouth I hear her whisper "Please don't die in me my little Zaily.

The scientist came over I his hand was a massive hose.. with a large sharp needle at the end of it.

My eyes wided my breath hastened.

My mistress shoved something extremely sharp into pussy I could feel it piecing my upper womb.. tears streamed out my eyes as I screamed out horrified by the pain of my womb being impaled.

And when my eyes rolled back for the horrific pain of one thing a massive sharp needle pieced into my breast stabbing right into my heart thumping heart.

Gagging on my saliva I felt something being sucked out from the bottom part of my inner body awhile another liquid was being forced into my heart

It felt like so strange her so good while frighting. It was like it was like I was losing something important inside me while it was being replaced by something else.. my body shook my the world around me darken.... My mind slowed down as my eyes rolled back. The pain became numb. The the colors I once loved faded... My world turned gray... Before turning black.. my heart thumped slower and slower...

My thoughts raced.

Memory my memories flew away from me..

The next time I opened my eyes... I was I a lab... I had hands my body hand arms and legs, but something was missing... Gazed up at the light.. people I never seen before no I don't think I had any memories... I knew nothing about any one or anything..

I was place on a hard table I could feel my tail and small ears. My body was small..

I didn't know where I was or what I was.. I felt finger inside my brain and then my emotion were gone and I was left only feeling lust and pleasure and nothing else mattered..

..

...

This is the end of one story about a girl who wanted it...

Now we go into another story about something completely different, but because it could flow to this part so easy I just wanted it to do that

The next book

The future we came from I hope you all continue on to it... AKA the Drifter Era i been trying to write for while 

0