S2 – Furry by Choice ? 01
637 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plot idea of the Story given by Hurtstorm. Thank you for all your support. Sorry if it's not to your liking i gave it a bit of my spin to the story.🙆❤️

~ Isekai_lover

-----------

Have you ever thought that the world we live in is just a prelude to the world we must take on ? How else could you explain a 19 year old virgin to live all his life with his deranged furry-loving mangaka father just to end up in a world ruled by furries ? 

Fate ? No, this was more like a kick in the gut from the higher power to show you that all the things you hold in such high regard are just things at the end of the day.

Neil was an average person if I say so about myself in third person. Average looking, No girlfriend, a slight talent in archery which I was happy to waste in pursuit of girls instead of goals. 

The only thing I was tired of in my life was sorting and helping my father in his work. It was totally wrong to let minor do such things with adult manga, but we were poor and couldn't afford an assistant plus it was just us two in our house. 

Was I a furry ? Such a simple question yet if someone asked me I was not sure how I would answer. I was past judging since our livelihood depended on it and to be honest there was a slight allure in appreciating a furry pussy. Maybe it was a wrong question to ask a 19 year old teenager, since I swear to god I will fuck any pussy that was half decent in any form or shape.

So when a truck-kun squashed me like a bug, fulfilling its age old responsibility to send degenerates to a world where they would be accepted, I did not expect a world ruled by furries.

I was reincarnated in the body of a student who for some reason had passed away in his sleep. In his memory I found out that I was an orphan raised by a Baluo human tribe who resides in the mountain West. 

Since this world considered humans neither too smart, strong or beautiful (according to the majority) they were treated as such. All nobility was a species which was called Garua by this world. Which consisted of all creatures who could walk on two legs and had animalistic features. Only 5% nobles of this kingdom was composed of humans. And even they looked down on people who lived in a tribe away from society such as myself.

This guy who was also called Neil was the lowest on the social hierarchy in the school. And not even school pitied on them since every semester 30% human students were branded as not capable of working in society and made into breeding studs or broodmares due to the low score in the end semester exam. Such was the world ruled by the strong.

This was indeed a cruel world yet there was one thing that left my heart throbbing. Since the government was hellbent on making the human population diminished and more and more Garua to be born, it was common sense to consider sex as a thing of pride and prosperity. The more openly you did the more cool you were. The more people you made pregnant were also considered a sign of a true man. 

Garua males had made it their mission to fuck all human females and spread their seed. Garua females were even more proactive than males due to them having more stronger erges than the males. In a world where females didn't have to hide their sexuality in fear of being shamed, of course with their never ending lust and physical capabilities they were the most feared sexual aggressors than males since most of them were hermaphrodites and would fuck both human males and females. 

In short we were just toys to them, so a scene where you go through school hallway and seeing a guy getting raped by a bunch of Garua females was very normal occurance. Some noble kids even broke all rules and fucked pretty human females in the middle of a class, behind the teachers back passing the girls like a sack of potato. 

Of course I was afraid of discrimination but getting jumped by a group of beauties was really mouth watering thought.

Of course back then I did not realise how wrong I was with such naive thoughts.

The fifth period had ended and 20 minutes recess had just started. The previous owner of this body never left his seat in this free time but I was curious. The previous owner was so average a guy in his class that when I switched with him no one even bat an eye. 

Just as I was passing through our long hallway I noticed from the corner of my eyes the wolf girl who usually sat at the back of the class trimming her nails in a playful manner. She glanced at me as I walked slowly towards the Boys washroom. 

After some distance had passed I heard someone following me but from a distance. I did not look back, I went ahead and just as I was entering the washroom a girl with a red snout nose and bunny ears existed from it. The corner of her lips had some white liquid on it, she licked it back inside while eyeing me. Then she gave me a small gap to enter, I respectfully tried to slip inside but I made a mistake by having my face towards her rather than the door frame. 

When I was sliding in the middle she suddenly pushed her back into me bending slightly in an arc. I instantly noticed her hairy butt in upskirt rubbing on my thighs. I could not help but breathe the deep fragrance of her white furry body.

But just as I thought she would squeeze even harder she let me go. I was also surprised but decided to mind my own business, being a slut by asking for sex would only mean one thing for me in this degrading world. 

I did not want to be used as a living dildo, or maybe I did ?

I entered the washroom and saw a human girl bend over on floor her face down on tiles ass up, her eyes looked like unconscious or in extreme ecstasy. Her naked body was covered with white cum all over her.

She was clearly fucked senseless. Maybe she was here since the morning. 

I tried going near her but just as I took a step forward a hand came out of stall nearby and dragged me inside.

Inside was Merina Bluefin - The fish girl known as Bitchslayer. She was known for fucking both guys and girls with so much ferocity that they loose consciousness for days after she was done with them. 

I was seriously scared seeing her 9 inch cock standing straight in gap between our bodies. I tried slowly stepping backwards but my back crashed with something and I looked back, and just as I had thought the wolf girl and the bunny girl were standing side by side blocking my exit.

5