S2 – Furry by Choice ? 02
455 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was scared yet excited beyond reason. Being raped was no small matter, but being raped by beautiful females who thinks fucking guys was kind of their duty and a question of pride ? Hell yeah.

Merina held me by my collar, easily lifting me as if I weigh less than a piece of wood. That was Garua strength, they really were kind of superior to humans I guess.

The wolf girl's hands were wandering around my waist and butt. Two white furry hands were inside my shirt and playing with my nipples. 

Merina - What's your name sweetie ?

Neil - I am Neil.

Merina - Oh Neil huh, such a bitchy name don't you agree Maya ?

The wolf girl spoke - Yes, it's more slutty than this Lily slut lying here like a seasoned whore.

She kicked the ass of the girl on the floor to prove her point, which the girl on floor - Lily replied with another moan.

Bunny girl - Merina ni, why don't we check his small human pee pee. I bet it's smaller than my pinky.

Merina tilted her head a little to take a good look at the Bunny girl.

Merina - Didn't you have enough Annie ? How big of a cum slut are you ? Was my cum not enough for you ?

Annie - It was delicious Merina Ni, but this cupcake looked so innocent and virgin so I just wanted to see him get wrecked.

Merina - Lier, bitch you just want his cum.

Annie - Hehe.

With that Maya yanked my pants down with not caring if it hurt or not at all.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Annie giving a water bottle to Merina, who just emptied it on top of my head watching the water trickling down. 

I was drenched, being groped all over, my pants were removed yet instead of feeling despair my cock hardened at the sight of Merina's scaly boobs of full display. I noticed all of their gazes noticing the change and then ending up on my face, which was beyond red with embarrassment.

Maya - My my, we have got ourselves a natural slut...

Annie - It is bigger than I expected yet nothing compared to Merina Ni...

Merina - Hey whore, why are you so excited huh ?

Neil - Because of your boobs miss merina...

Merina - Oh the bitch speaks... 

She took my dick in her hand and bent it in an unnatural angle.

Merina - And who said you can say my name huh, slut ?

Neil - Ahhh..I am so sorry My lady...I will never dare....

Maya - Haha isn't he that savage from mountain tribe, I heard they have almost no woman there so all guys have to fuck other guys for their erges...

Neil - That's not true...

A loud slap on my naked butt.

Maya - Then have you seen a real pussy savage ?

Neil - No.. that's not...

Annie - Hahah What a dumb bitch...

She kneeled down while saying that and just took my dick in her mouth like it was the most normal thing to do.

Merina held my head up by yanking the back of my hair and started violently kissing me. She attacked my tongue and thoroughly explored everything as if I had no say in the matter. 

After Some 2 minutes of enjoying myself I felt something wet on my spread wide asshole. It took me another 20 seconds to figure out that Maya was eating my ass out.

Fuck, this was so fucking hot I was loosing all my senses and my mind was turning into a mush.

In my overly excited moment I instinctively grabbed the half naked ass of Merina who was in front of me. Everyone stopped for a second as if time itself was paused, I was scared beyond reason thinking I ruined everything but the next moment Merina continued kissing me and others also turned back to their business.

Since It seemed fine I spread Merina's ass cheeks wide and squeezed them together. Playing with her ass however I wanted. I realized the scales only reached up to her thighs, the round ass and the ass crack were so tender a skin that it almost felt like a baby's. It was just so smooth.

When merina tore her lips off of my mouth, she looked at me like what the hell I was thinking, but I didn't let her be for long and just grabbed her solder and guided her to turn around which she reluctantly did. I guided her to climb the toilet seat so I was face to face with her dark blue ass. I was surprised to find that her ass crack was light pink, it was so cute to see her tight asshole twitching.

I immediately went to work and made the 'Bitchslayer' moan like a little bitch. She also had a pussy with her dick which I fingered the hell out of. We continued in this position for a long time until I finally came in Annie's throat. Until then merina had came three times and I had also heard squelching sounds of Maya violently fingering herself to a cumming mess.

A few minutes later I was on my back on the floor while Merina was riding my dick like a bitch in heat, I did not expect her to take it in the ass though. Maya was rubbing herself silly on my face like I was a toy she had to cover with her juices. And Annie was for some reason fucking herself Wildly with my hand. It was weird how she licked two fingers of my one hand while riding my other hands three fingers in her wet pussy. 

The class resumed and the last period ended but we didn't pay even the slightest attention to that, we were wild with our lust, thinking only with our genitals.

Though I have to say it was not much fun when merina had a change of heart and fucked my tight ass, returning all the favor I thrusted inside her ass. Though it was fun seeing how all the vibration was felt by Annie too, who's pussy held my dick. Maya just smoked and stood on top of us bossing me to eat her hairy pussy. 

At the end of it I came deep inside Annie's womb, while Merina emptied her woman balls inside my backside. The worst was Maya who sprayed her squirting pussy all over my face, giving me a literal shower. 

We were all panting hard our backs on the floor, even the whore girl Lily had joined us after recovering a bit. 

I don't know if my degenerate dad would be happy about it or not but I had finally made some friends at school I think, if they can be called that.

5