S3 – Blacked Beyond Reason 01
548 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One would think that having millions of dollars to freely use however one wants will make every day life as easy as breathing but that's not the case for everyone.

I for one can guarantee that money does not buy everything, even though taking extreme care of my fitness and staying attractive enough for my husband despite being 40, he is always chasing young tight pussys everywhere he goes. He names them business trips but Alana knows what those trips entail. 

She couldn't do anything about it though, theirs wasn't love just a business deal. Her father's company was going to be overshadowed by the rival company, but in the end the Al-Mujahid Enterprise had bought it and saved the company like a hero. Of course the young owner had asked the beautiful daughter's hand in marriage in exchange for that but that was all nice and good since he was from a good " Muslim " family.

Her father was happy, her husband had fucked her for those few starting months and then left her as she got pregnant. After that he rarely touched her. She couldn't complain since, she had no standing in their marriage to begin with. The only reason she was even allowed to live like this was because of her child who was now 17 and did his own thing anyway.

She couldn't look for love outside or even think about cheating since the so-called " honor " of their family depended on her pussy staying dry of any cock outside her marriage. 

So when a friend suggested her to a vacation trip with an international group of likewise rick wives, she immediately agreed to break loose from her monotonous life. I mean just how much musturbation can one do with plastic dildos and B grade movies. 

She was surprised to find that all her companions which were in her rich wives exclusive group looked like super models. The white woman was literally an actress from Hollywood, while an Asian woman in her 40s was the daughter of some big shot businessman. There was also an Indian gorgeous looking woman and a Latino lady with big boobs. And of course she, the Arab stock of the litter. She felt super inferior compared to these high quality chicks. She wondered why they were here on a safari trip to Africa if they were so rich and beautiful.

She socialized with others while on the trip and got to know each other. After some time she realised each of them had their own reason for coming like a distraction or an excuse to leave their home, one of them was genuinely interested in African wildlife even. But Alana could sense that every single one of them was just a frustrated wife. 

When they finally left in an open Jeep to experience wildlife in Africa everyone was somewhat excited. The heat was really something, we only had a driver and the tour guide with us. 

He was talking but no one was listening since they were busy looking at various deer and elephants plus many colored birds. And somewhat in the middle he suddenly stopped talking, I looked at him to see why he did that and I saw horror on his face. 

I followed his gaze and saw a big rhino coming right at us who was being chased by cheetahs. I almost screamed 'what the fuck' but before I could all around me the wives started screaming. 

The rhino either attracted or scared by the screams crashed right into us which flipped the whole Jeep. The guide immediately was crushed and died on the spot. The driver got out and started running into the direction of woods north of us.

 I also somehow got out and looked at others, mostly everyone was fine with just light bruises since they had seatbelts on. I helped the busty Latino out of the Jeep and then we also started running towards the jungle. 

It was a relief that the rhino was caught by the cheetahs and was being eaten by cheetahs. 

We walked into the jungle for a while just getting away from the accident but then the driver realized that only the guide had the walkie talkie that could send messages to the agency. And he was being eaten by cheetahs right now. 

We just started walking opposite of where we were going through Jeep, but everyone realised that we were totally and completely lost in the forest. At night we somehow started the fire near the dried up river and rested but in the middle of the night I heard a commotion and we all woke up. When I came to my senses I saw the driver waving a wooden stick at black creature - fuck a Jaguar. 

Before we could move the jaguars jumped at the driver and took a bite out of his neck like it was nothing. 

Then it turned towards us, we were so scared that we couldn't even take a single step. But just when the jaguar jumped towards us a flying spear came out of nowhere and pierced the belly of the jaguar and sprayed blood everywhere. 

When I finally got enough control of my body to look at where the spear came from I saw five incredibly gorgeous and fit looking black women with the same kind of spear in their hand. They had markings and tattoos all over their bodies but the most eye-catching thing was they were all naked above the waist. All of their boobs which looked incredibly firm and upright were exposed. And only a short loin cloth was covering their nether regions.

I was so shocked by the sudden turn of events that before I realised we were being tied up and dragged behind the amazing yet scary looking group of women. Some of my colleagues tried to talk or tell at them but to no avail. Either they didn't understand us or were deliberately trying to ignore us. 

When the morning light came we finally reached to where our captives wanted us to reach. I saw a medium sized settlement inside a valley surrounded by big rocks. 

It was an ideal place to build a settlement that was sure, I was so surprised by my own calmness. I realized that I didn't really care as to what will happen to me, or whether my family will miss me or not.

I was for some reason more interested in what would come next than my own safety.

6