S3 – Blacked Beyond Reason 02
420 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were brought to the biggest Hut in the settlement. On the way through their settlement we saw many children and more of the same woman with markings. To my surprise I couldn't find a single male or boy our whole way. 

And of course everyone had their top half open to see like it was the most normal thing in the world. Looking at them I also kind of wanted to live with my boobs open with no restrictions. It was a funny thought. 

A murmur came from behind us and I saw an old yet surprisingly buff looking woman with more markings than everyone else there came walking through the entry way. She was surrounded by more of these women, she had the most luxurious shorts as a loin cloth among them. I think it looked like a tiger skin. She also had the most decorative spear in her hand.

Everyone stopped talking when she took the seat and faced us. She gestured to the woman beside us and she started talking in a language I couldn't say I had ever heard before. I looked at my companions and they were just as confused.

When she stopped explaining - I assumed that's what was going on, the leader looked at us with a strange look in her eyes as if considering how best to eat us. 

She finally gestured at the woman on her left and said some words. The woman came forward and started talking,

Woman - How..did..come in woods ?

Hmm ? Is she asking how did we end up in forest. I looked at my companions and the white lady her name was Jenna I think started explaining in detail as to what happened. I doubt that they understood everything but the lady who spoke seemed to get the meaning of our peril somewhat. 

She told something to the cheif lady and she replied with something. 

After that without any explanation whatever, even though continued screaming of my companions they dragged us and locked us in a hut which looked like a prison somewhat. They fed us and gave furs and stuff to rest. After not getting any answers we also stopped trying and just slept. We were extremely tired anyway.

When we woke up it was late afternoon. I saw the Indian lady, white lady and Asian lady still sleeping while the Latino was missing. 

I looked around but she was nowhere to be found, I asked the guards woman but no reply as expected. My commotion woke up the other three and they realised what was going on.

And just as we were planning what to do two women came and took me out of there and dragged me to a different hut. 

They left me there and stood guard at the entrance. Just when I was thinking of screaming I saw a young looking woman coming from the entrance. She was barely 17 - 18 but was just as fit and gorgeous as the ones we met last night. 

She came inside and closed the entrance with some kind of cloth looking thing which covered the whole entrance. 

Then she came near me and started looking at me from all angles. Walking in a circle around me, stopping and spending many seconds on my behind and my face. I was confused as fuck as to what was going on when she grabbed my chin and kissed me like I was her belonging. 

When the surprise died down I tried to get away but she was much stronger than me. She held in place by grabbing my waist and back of my head. 

I also gave in since there was nothing I could do and for some reason she tasted really nice. When she let me go I gasped for breath but before I could get my senses back I was lifted and thrown to the makeshift bed behind us. She came towards me I was incredibly scared yet excited, no woman in my life had ever shown interest in me like this. I was thinking what is the worst she can do ? Scissor me ? I also wanted to musturbate from yesterday.

But to my surprise she grabbed my waist and turned me over by force. Now my ass was up and face down the black women forcefully dragged my pants with my underwear Down my legs without even opening the buttons. 

Now my bare ass was freed from the clothes and jiggling in front of her. 

She slapped it so hard I almost felt it in my guts. I screamed so loud but it was for nothing, she actually laughed and continued spreading me and slapping me in between. After having her fill and seeing a tear in my eyes she finally buried her face inside my behind. I felt her rough tongue all over my backside, sometimes it was grabbing my clit sometimes it was deep inside my pussy but mostly she made my tight asshole wet as fuck with her saliva. I moaned so loudly I was sure if someone saw me at that time would call me slut without a doubt - I was being raped yet enjoying it more than I ever did with my husband. He never even licked me once in my life. 

After having my holes appropriately marinated with her saliva she turned me over forcefully again. And I gasped when I noticed a black rod coming out of her crotch, standing hard and still on top of me. The smell is overwhelming, I think I came by just smelling it once. 

And I finally understood, there was no male in this village. Every single one of these monsters were packing this heat. Will they all rape us ? My goodness will I even survive having this monster inside me once let alone a whole group of Amazonas with nasty smiles on their faces and big dicks in their hands ?!

After that I had my first experience getting something way way bigger than two fingers rammed into my asshole repeated and mercilessly. She did apply some goey liquid on my rectum and her dick but that barely made any fucking difference. 

I was violated again and again inside my ass and treated like the cheapest whore in the brothel. My ass was extremely red and hot from all the slapping, my anus barely opened and closed on my command anymore and my legs had long given up on me. 

5