S3 – Blacked Beyond Reason 03
454 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she left me I was laid face first on the bed with no feeling left in my lower half, my face a mess by her slapping and my drooling. The only thing I felt all over my body was a thick white cum. 

She did not enter my pussy even once. She deliberately fucked my asshole with no mercy as if saying resistance is futile just take it and become our bitch. 

I wonder how others are doing. I hated being treated this way, I hated coming to this trip, I hated my life here and there. But one thing that topped all those feelings was that I fucking never came this fucking much in my entire 40 years of life. 

And I hated myself because I knew, I fucking knew that I enjoyed it more than I hated it even though I couldn't even move after this senseless fucking.

So I just let myself go and slept, slept peacefully and satisfied like never before in my life.

When I came to my senses I realized I was in a different hut and different bed. I was facing up this time instead of ass up when I had fallen asleep. 

My body still ached but I had control of my movements again. I raised my head a little and my muscles stretched ending on my back where I realized there was a burning sensation in my ass like someone had just lit a fire inside it. I was clothed and cleaned so that was one thing nice of them I guess. I saw my companions sleeping left and right of me, all with their clothes disheveled and hair open like they had just come from a hurricane which was true in a way they had treated them. 

I bet their asses hurts just as bad as mine, unless they were experienced in anal.

I relaxed once again gazing up at the hut. And tried to calm down but soon I had fallen asleep once again. 

When I opened my eyes again I saw the white lady and the Asian lady sitting on my each side looking down at me with concern. 

Alana - How are you...guys feeling?

Asian - Like hell ! That monster fucked my ass so deep I felt it in my guts. I can not believe that there are natural futanaris in this world.

White lady - What's a futanari ? 

Alana - Natural transgender people I think, but mostly females with a big dick.

White lady - Ahh there is a term like that for them. I thought they were just called she-male.

Asian - What difference does it make ? I can barely walk here, how does one fuck for fucking hours and hours !?

White lady - Yeah I already had anal experience yet it hurt like hell ! The Indian lady didn't even wake up once, I am afraid to even think how she feels..

Alana - Oh I can tell, my anal virginity was just forcefully taken from me like I was some cheap whore in a brothel. It feels like fire in my ass !

They flinched at the mention of me having first time in the ass. 

White lady - That is...my goodness ! Are you okay girl ?

Alana - What do you think ? Did any of you receive it in pussy even just once ?

Asian - No, I didn't. She did eat it thoroughly though like she was hungry for years.

White lady - Why would they do that ? It doesn't fulfill any purpose except carnal pleasure. If they wanted to make us pregnant I would understand but this...

Alana - Maybe they just want to break us first..

They both looked at me as realization dawned on them and their expressions changed slowly to that of an understanding. 

White lady - Should we tell them that we will submit completely to their will if they go easy on us ?

Alana - I don't see any other option...

The Asian lady also nodded. After half an hour when the Indian lady woke up we had to console her for a long time until she calmed down. The only relief she got was knowing that she wasn't the only anal virgin who had a gaping hole of an asshole in just one session. 

After some time another lady with markings all over came and gave us some fruits and weird looking drinks, we were in no position to argue so we just accepted. And to our surprise all our pain vanished like it was never there in the first place. Even when I deliberately insert a finger inside my ass it didn't hurt more than normal at all.

It was like last night never happened.

That night we were transferred to the same huts as last time and fucked like an animal experiencing all the pain and pleasure once again. It was more bearable than last time though since we already knew what to expect. 

And the process continued for the past 7 days.

 We were fucked in the ass senseless then healed somehow and then fucked again. But each time they fucked us we got more used to the experience. None of admited it but almost all of us were kind of looking forward to the fucking each day.

The Latino and the white lady were so obsessed with the fucking that they told us that they asked to suck their assaulting futanari's dick. 

Our moral sense was degrading day by day until one day when our rapers visited us all together and brought each of us to their own Hut. 

Of course they fucked this night too but it was more of a loving and reasonable fuck in our pussy then the aggressive ass assault. I was surprised to see the black lady devil being so gentle towards me. 

After some 15 days we were given enough freedom to roam the settlement. So when I finally had the chance I asked the one lady who knew English why they do such things with us. 

And she explained that they had no females so, only the females they received from outside were the main source of the population. These females were brought here by the people whom they had deals with. In exchange for eternal youth and exceptional medicinal herbs that they cultivated they received these valuable females from the outside world. A futa can only impregnate one female in her whole life so, they needed a great number of them. All children would always be a futanari. When I asked what would happen to us afterwards, she said that most women would just leave the settlement since they didn't know where this place was they couldn't lead anyone back here. But some rare woman stayed here to become a fuckdoll for the whole settlement. There were only 3 women like that so far so they were extremely valued and extremely fucked obviously. 

After two months later we all four were sitting on the cliff overseeing the settlement and the beautiful sunset behind it. We all had our bellies full. Of course it would be a surprise if we didn't get pregnant after being fucked like that every single day. 

White lady - They said that we could leave after the child is born....

Indian lady - Do you think they are still looking for us ?

Asian - I don't know about them and to be honest I don't care anymore. They said they will give us enough money to live like kings in the real world after this so I am gonna get another ID and be finally free.

Alana - What about you guys ?

Latino - Of Course me too. Forget everything and start a new...

Indian lady - I still want to go back but I won't stay with them anymore...my own life...

White lady - What about you?

Alana - I had enough of money and stuff I am gonna stay here...

They all had a look of surprise yet understanding.

White lady - All of them will ravage you like a public property every day you know?

I smiled and looked down at the settlement.

Alana - I am so looking forward to it...

5