S4 – I hate Michael 01
273 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

Hello Internet ! My name is Eric Smith and I have finally come here on the internet because I have no idea what else I can do.

My life has been stolen from me and I have become something that I feared I always would.

 Long story short it all started when Michael came to live with us as our tenant. Our house is two stories with the ground floor being the living area, kitchen, and our parents bedroom. The upper floor has three separate rooms with their own bathrooms.

My sister and I have two rooms to ourselves while our parents rent the third one to Micheal. 

It was all normal at the beginning Michael had a job night shift so he would return at 8 am and go to sleep until late afternoon. Me and my sister would return home from school at 3-4 pm while my father was in his office from morning to night. My mom would be alone in the house.

We are not exactly a poor family but we had money problems like many others that's why we gave the room to Micheal in the first place. 

None of us knew what Micheal did in the night or from where he was. He was black 6 feet tall, 23-25 something, an average yet toned muscle body. The kind you realise only after you touch him. He wasn't handsome per say but wasn't bad looking either.

My sister was certainly a bit interested in the stranger since we barely met a guy like him in our backwater town. 

I was 14 this year and my sister is 16. We were very close from the beginning as long as I could remember. When there were only two of us on the upper floor sometimes we liked to be with each other sleeping naked in a blanket. We had a rule to never penetrate but touching, licking and my favourite rubbing my dick on her wet pussy while she fingered her ass was something we did often.

But one day I noticed something which changed everything, in the morning when Michael came back from his job we would always be having breakfast so my mom would often call him to eat with us which he sometimes did. This morning was also the same Michael came and went to take an extra plate from the kitchen where my mom was standing.

And I saw that while he was taking a plate Micheal's one hand was on my mother's yoga pants covered butt. No one else noticed it since it was from such an angle that only I could see. I was shocked but the strangest thing was my mother didn't say anything at all, whether she didn't notice or didn't care I was only left with confusion.

After that I noticed little little things like how every time Micheal was near my mother's voice would change, how she would find excuses to be near him even for a second. 

My father seemed to be oblivious to the fact and when I told my sister she only nashed her teeth like a jealous girlfriend. 

Then the day came when for some reason Micheal was home at night and me and my sister were in my sister's room sleeping naked while hugging each other. Then we heard a light knock on the door, it was weird since the clock showed 1 am. My sister in sheets went to answer the door and to our surprise it was Micheal. She half held the door and asked him what he was doing here but he didn't listen and pushed his way in. 

My sister was surprised but I was scared since now Micheal was looking at my naked self while my sister stood covered in sheets behind him.

My sister closed the door and asked him again what the hell he was doing here but instead of answering he took out his phone and showed us a video where me and my sister were licking each other 69 style. 

We both were scared as fuck, we didn't know what to do but Micheal with his slippery way showed us a way out. He proposed that we also include him in our "games" his words. We had no choice he threatened to show it to our parents otherwise.

When he stripped out of his clothes and his big hard 9 inch thick black cock was out in the open my sister gasped. I guess it was kind of her wish to come true but she would never admit it. 

We all returned to bed with my sister in the middle while we were both on the side.

My sister and I didn't know what to do but Micheal had no such hesitation he grabbed my sister's chin with his muscular hand and french kissed the fuck out of her. When he finally let her go after some minutes her breathing was ragged and saliva was still there in her mouth. We had one more rule which I failed to mention and it was never to kiss each other on the lips since we both were waiting for someone we loved to be our first kiss.

And in the next hour that followed was even worse since they both practically ignored me and started licking 69 each other with mad passion. I had never seen my sister to be so messy and slutty while sucking a dick. She couldn't even fit half of it inside her mouth though which made it even more messy.

When I protested saying I wanted to have some fun too, they changed or more like Michael changed the position and stood up in bed while my sister went Doggy style her mouth on Michayels cock and asked me to have fun with her behind. Her pussy was a mess with her wet liquids and Micheal's saliva - it was repulsive but I didn't want to lose so I started licking. 

But to my disappointment my sister didn't react at all instead the gurgling sounds of her force choking on his dick was nauseating. She always wanted me to force chock her but I couldn't do it properly since I didn't want to hurt her. Micheal had no such hesitation he even slapped her face while his dick was bulging one side of her cheeks. 

The increasing wetness of her was the proof how much she enjoyed that I wanted to believe that it was because of my licking but it was obviously from my sister being treated like an animal by her crush.

1