S4 – I hate Michael 02
210 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

I endured the night somehow while my sister squirted her mind off by the hands of Michael. The only consolation I could find was that they didn't do penetration. 

After that Micheal returned to his room while I returned to mine. The next day was Sunday and my father had planned one of his monthly fishing trips for me and my sister. 

While having breakfast I realized my mother was wearing extra tight new leggings while her top tshirt was also more loose and her boobs seemed to be free without a bra. The only difference from usual I could think of was that Micheal had asked last night whether he could have breakfast with us this morning. 

And my guess was correct I noticed my mother's hand touching his broad shoulders whenever she gave him something to eat from the kitchen. I also noticed Micheal brushing past her boobs when he was washing his hands and she was standing near the shink. 

I had a bad feeling as to what might happen if those two were left behind but I couldn't say anything or do anything. I tried inviting him on the trip but my mom made a face that I can only describe as deadly so I shut up.

When after wasting our whole day on fishing we returned in the late afternoon and I found my mom on the couch sleeping peacefully like happy for something. She had a change of clothes and her hair seemed a bit weird. 

The biggest change was though that she started calling Michael by Mike after that day. 

The days went by and we busied ourselves but once in a while me and my sister were forced to go to Micheal's room and my sister pleased him like a dog to his master. He also made her cum buckets and not only that since he had the money unlike us, he ordered dildos, sexy costumes and a lot of porn which we three watched together. 

Whenever we would watch a porn my sister would always choose to sit naked on Michael's lap - she said that she loved the feeling of him getting hard little by little while watching. 

They would cover themselves with a blanket but when the porn ended there would always be white cum all over both their nether regions. Once he ordered her to wear a butt plug to school and she did. She even went without panty once and sent him updates from the school with her pussy pictures. 

One day I hid a spy camera in my parents bedroom that I had bought with my pocket money savings for reasons I would refrain from saying on this platform. And the video I received shocked me to my core. 

In one of the video Micheal was sleeping on the bed while my mom rode him like a porn actress and moaned loudly. In another I saw my mom being lifted by the standing Micheal and being bitch fucked with drools coming out of her face and eyes rolling back of her mind. 

But it all paled to the video in which I saw my mother being fucked doggy style on top of my sleeping father's face while Micheal covered her mouth to not make a sound while he rammed his huge dick inside her cunt mercilessly. I couldn't believe that my innocent looking mom would fall so low. And what the fuck was with my father? Why doesn't he notice this things ?

I had hard time looking into my mother's eyes after that day. Everytime I left the house with my sister and father to go to school my mind instantly went to the bouncing figure of my mother. How could she enjoy it so much ? Why is she such a slut ?

One day I was late from coming home since I was playing d & d with my friends after school. When I went to home at 7.15 pm I heard loud moaning noises from the upper floor. I was surprised since my mother and sister both should be home and father should come at any time now, so who was this ?

But when I entered my home my mother was not there and the noises continued. So I went upstairs to see who was it. And I saw that Micheal's door was slightly open and sounds were coming from there. 

I peeked inside and my eyes bulged out of socket from what I saw. My sister's friend Betty was moaning loudly while her pussy was being eaten by sleeping Micheal while my sister was moving up and down on Michael's dick fucking herself. The thing that socked me the most was that she wasn't attached through her pussy but to her asshole. 

I had licked her asshole hundreds of times so I knew how tight it was. She barely could fit a finger inside but right now in front of my eyes she had that huge thing inside her as if it was nothing. I couldn't stand this so I barged in, I wanted to ruin their fun and make them fear. But to my disappointment none of them even bat an eye towards me and just continued their obscenity. 

When I asked what the hell was going on my sister answered while moaning that father and mother had to go to a friend's funeral and would come tomorrow morning, we were alone for the night. 

I wanted to scream not that idiot and what the hell is even Betty doing here but before I could do that my hand automatically reached to my dick and to my fucking shame and humiliation I jerked off to my sister getting nailed in the ass. And to top if off both Betty and My sister laughed when I came while saying how little my pecker was compared to Michael and how I came in a minute while Micheal was fucking both of them for 40 minutes now.

Betty never went to home and stayed all night in Michael's room. My sister also slept whole night with with them. They threw me outside and Locked the door. 

All night I could hear their moaning and someone slapping someone in the next room. I musturbated four more times to that. 

I am ashamed and I don't know what to do. But when the next day I saw both my sister and Betty on the dining table sitting besides Michael feeding him while his two hands were inside their pink cunts, I knew my life would never be the same again.

PS : In another spy-cam footage I saw Michael bending my mother over my father's lap and fucking her like a bitch while my father just kept playing with his phone. I think there is something wrong with my father.

    

1