S5 – Dragon Milf gets Oni D*ckgirl Wife
294 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

Requested by MimiBellai

Arselian Skybreaker was not the kind of woman who asked for things. She was a winner, she took whatever she wanted with her own power and cunning. She was strength herself.

So when The Arselian Skybreaker - CEO of Dragonsbane Industries & The most beautiful businesswoman according to the top magazine " Sky High " woke up staring at someone else's ceiling with an exploding headache and sore lower body she didn't know how to explain that shit.

She saw someone sleeping next to her, naked of course. The fact that the stranger had perky boobs didn't surprise Arselian as much as the discovery of a thick hard 9 inch monster cock did. The stranger had horns probably an ogre or an orc. 

Arselian tried to move and soon discovered that the delicate areas of her body were too fucking sore for that, she touched them and found a white liquid still leaking from them. 

Fuck, she never did anal even if her most dearest partners asked for it what the fuck had she done.

She gathered her strength and took all her clothes and with still leaking pussy in her panties she walked the walk of Shame to her house. It was a really discomforting journey since she remembered on the way with her butt and vagina hurting so much that how much she had "enjoyed" last night. She was pretty drunk and that bitch of a monster had fucked her holes as if it was the last sex session on the planet for her.

She took a long shower and tried to forget the embarrassing night.

Arselian had totally forgotten about the "Incident" and busied herself into her job as the CEO of the best company in the world when she felt something weird with her body. As the strongest race in the world - A dragonborn she was pretty much immune to any illness in the world, it took a really serious shit to make her feel something. 

She didn't take a chance and immediately went to the doctor the next day. 

When she was returning from the doctor's check up, she passed from the street where the bartender - as she remembered later on, the culprit of her gaping ass a month ago, the one horned Oni worked. 

She immediately removed her from her mind, it was too uncomfortable how her hard twitching cock flashed through her mind whenever she thought about that day.

To distract herself she busied herself in her smartphone, but as fate was hung up on making her feel miserable she saw a blog describing in detail how The CEO of Dragonsbane Arselian Skybreaker was caught going and leaving from the apartment of a local 'After Night' bar's employee in a very suggestive way. 

They even had pictures of her with runny mascara and heels in hand. 

Who the fuck was waiting for an entire night for taking this fucking photos ? It was really hard to deny such claims with her pictures as proof but if she somehow stays away from the press it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

However the next day proved her drastically wrong. Her stories were trending, almost all the news channels wanted a piece of her and she received the report from her doctor which declared her pregnant !

And not just that one more photo of her visiting the doctor was added to the ever lasting exploration of her various angled photos. 

It was a disaster ! Recently those abortion activitists were pretty active so that was a big no for her reputation. And she just can't say that a drunken one night stand gave her a baby. The only solution she could think of was to get that bartender to play pretend until all this shit dies down.

So here she was the next day holding a press conference to officially acknowledge the bartender as her fiance/girlfriend. The engagement was recent, she lied. 

When she told the dorky Oni what she wanted from her and how much she was willing to pay the response had left her mouth wide open.

" I got you girl, I totally dig that dragon booty of yours ! Don't worry I am totally willing to marry that boot... You sorry, I am totally ready to marry you. "

Arselian - No you still don't get it... I don't want to marry you ! I want you to pretend for a while...!

" Got you girl ! I just need to fuck you till you love me !! "

Arselian - NO ! NO ! There is not going to be any fucking !!! I am a dragon born bitch, way out of your league !!!!

The days continued, she arranged some couple activities and uploaded photos on Instagram to keep up the appearances. The annoying Oni had moved in her house for some reason. And did not miss even a single opportunity to get naked and flaunt her gargantuan dick around the house. 

Even though Arselian was one of the strongest creature in the city the deranged Oni grabbed her ass in the public place with tons of people around. She beat the shit out of her after getting home but then the very next day she found the despicable Oni feeling her butt up when she woke up in the morning. 

She realised after some horrendous series of experiences that the horny Oni was obsessed with her behind. 

She didn't know how long she could tolerate this shit anymore.

******

Hello ! My name is Ginny - The Oni. I recently acquired a one thicc ass dragon mommy. She loves me a lot but pretends that she doesn't. She is pretty cute like that.

Just recently when we were in the park walking she was wearing tiny shorts and when she bend down to tie her shoelaces even though they were perfectly tied, me and about 100 other people in the park got a full view of her gigante marvelous cheeks. So before anyone could get any ideas I got her ass to declare that this booty was not available.

She also loves to sleep naked wrapped around her velvet blanket. So when I as her lawful wife got under her blanket one morning she accused me of sexual harassment ! Even though the entire time she was accusing and lecture me she had grabbed my dick between her thighs and was rubbing herself on it.

Don't worry guys Slowly but surely I will make the dragon milf lady my personal enjoyment holes. I just hope she never finds out that I was the one who leaked her pictures 😸

    

3