Mankind’s Nihaya: Chapter 01
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Authorities say the young man broke into the Okami Congress of Deputies alone."

“Alone, he managed to kill all the security guards. He didn’t use powers, I repeat: he didn’t use powers.”

"My Goddess..."

"The heads of all the male deputies are rolling. They have lost their minds, their soulless heads run in the opposite direction to the steps of truth."

A female reporter witnessed and narrated the entire situation, completely scared.

It's evening in the city of Suntown.

It's a threat never seen before, in the Sacred Land called Okami.

She spent a lot of time describing this, until...

The young man responsible for the cuts appears suddenly, as if he had teleported there: His Name is Nihaya.

His appearance is a beautiful mystery: eighty percent of his face is covered by a red mask and a black eye patch on the left side.

The other twenty percent is about white skin, brown eyes and hair. Only this small percentage is able to show that he appears to be extremely attractive.

The fear is noticeable: News Girl is completely speechless, as is Camera Girl.

The other members of the journalistic team didn't think twice and fled.

Nihaya gets closer and closer to the duo: they still don't know what to do.

He has a cold look and extends his hand toward the microphone.

News Girl is too scared to react.

Nihaya then gently takes the microphone out of his hands and continues the broadcast:

-All male politicians went to hell as expected. I have female deputies, as well as the reporter and her friend. My next target will be the presidential room: I call on Okami's heroes for a confrontation. The lives of the innocent await a solution in anguish.

The transmission ended: Nihaya used his mind for this.

-Well... I'll warn you in advance: Don't expect me to act like an idiotic and needy primate.

Nihaya's Voice Seems to Attract the Duo, But They Remain Very Afraid.

There is an impasse, but he manages to define the situation.

-Allow me to take you both inside.

They look at each other in that supposedly pre-apocalyptic scenario and remain silent.

The camera girl decides to take the first steps: she is definitely feeling some kind of attraction.

Nihaya carries the camera girl on one of his shoulders.

His non-emotional expression is now directed at the reporter:

-Now it is your turn. Come on, I don't have all day.

She then approaches shyly: Nihaya suddenly puts her on his other shoulder.

After that, he disappears.

They appear inside the Okami congress: Nihaya decides to carefully release the two women.

-I apologize in advance for the dirt... But this is a song about freedom.

They look scared at the amount of blood spread around the place: Ceiling, Walls, Floor, Tables and on Papers about Laws that favor injustice.

Surprisingly, there were still some men alive at the scene.

The hostages were not tied up or anything like that, but chose to unite: Silence and Fear Scream loudly in their minds.

-The survivors present here are not worthy of being judged by the National Razor.

One of the women decided to take the initiative to say something:

-What are you going to do with us?

Nihaya continues without showing feelings, but answers the question:

-Justice.

A dimensional portal appears in the middle of the location:

-This portal will take each of you back to your respective homes, to your loving families.

One of the men who survived commented in a confused way:

-Why did you leave me alive?

-Because you are not a false prophet. They were and are now in hell, with no chance of re-election.

Nihaya will receive mixed receptions, indeed.

The reporter behaves shy and a little scared, but still manages to ask a question:

-Can we trust you?

Nihaya continues:

-I wouldn't open my mouth to speak lies. For example: You and your friend are romantically interested in me.

The reporter responds defensively:

-I don't know what you're...

But Nihaya comes very close and interrupts the attempt at omission:

-But I know.

Their faces are close, Nihaya elegantly holds the reporter's waist: her face reveals that all she wants is to add good news to her cute diary.

-...

If one of them approaches, a kiss may occur.

But is this what Nihaya really wants?

-So be a Good Girl And Get Out Of This Dirty Place. You Should Be In a Castle... This Place Is Worse Than a Brothel.

Nihaya releases her and leaves. His mouth may be hidden by a mask, but that won't stop him from externalizing the truth.

-I will think about the possibility of including myself in a consensual breakup situation with you and your friend. But this will only be possible if she is interested like you, of course.

He referred to the camera girl: Her expression about shame and shyness only announces that her mind will soon be ready to create scripts about possible very warm romantic situations.

-Now everyone get out of my way.

Everyone started walking towards the Portal. News girl and camera girl were the last to return home.

Yeah, the duo looked at him for a bit before leaving.

All the innocents are gone.

At the exact moment all the civilians left the place...

-NOW!

Six of the 1,000 most powerful heroes in the world decide on a joint attack: each from a different angle.

They are all close and ready to attack Nihaya.

His expression doesn't reveal fear or anything like that.

For a moment, the situation is in slow motion.

Nihaya simply looks calmly at each of the heroes and comments:

-Foolishness.

He looks up expressionlessly and remains cold:

-...

There was another hero rising from above planning a devastating aerial attack: Another Top 1000.

Nihaya teleports away just as the heroes were about to attack him.

The consequence of the movement:

Nihaya escaped unharmed and the heroes brutally beat each other.

They are all seriously injured.

But Nihaya doesn't seem to worry:

-If there was a next time... which won't happen, I ask that you not make any noise when attempting a joint attack.

He continues:

-And I know you're looking at me, prince. Will you act cowardly again?

As the other heroes slowly walk towards their deaths, another challenger appears.

He wears a black suit accompanied by a black tie and wears a gray mask that camouflages his eyes and mouth through blue details. His skin is white and his hair is black.

Name: Rubirtt"Roby" Klin.
Age: Between 20 and 21 years old (He stopped aging at 17).
Nationality: USSA.
Height: 177cm
Weight: 77kg
Qualities: Winner of the Last Edition of the Heartbreakers Tournament, Prince of the Northern Kingdom of the USSA, Descendant of the Lineage of God's Prophets and User of the Mask of Adam.
World Hero Rank: No.1

-The mask brought me here.

-There's a reason for that, Rubirtt.

-What is Happening?

-You are no longer useful to the mask.

-What are you talking about?

-You made a mistake.

-Who are you?

-I am the New Chosen One.

-Impossible.

-The impossible is also a possibility, Klin: You should know that.

-It doesn't matter who you are... I'm ready for a duel. I will not hand over the fate of humanity to any individual.

-In this case, I have no choice.

Nihaya makes Rubirtt his target: He's not on your side, royalty.

The prince suddenly moves to attack Nihaya, but a clone grabs his arm and stops the blow.

He tries to free himself, but Nihaya's clone is much stronger than the boy of royal blood.

Nihaya looks at him without saying anything, the clone was more ambitious:

-I expected more from you.

An arm is broken followed by a sudden kick to the face.

The Prince was unable to predict or even react to Nihaya's movements.

First, his back violently hit the wall.

Afterwards, the wall is unable to withstand the insult and brutally collapses beneath him.

Nihaya teleports above the rubble and grabs the prince by the neck.

-You should have given me the mask, Prototagonist*.

Klin still seems to want to fight: he just used his good arm to punch Nihaya in the face.

The impact of the blow would be enough to devastate everything...

But the prince adjusted his attack only to deal damage to his target.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the attack wasn't enough to get Nihaya out of his place.

The shock of the collision was strong enough to make the prince break his entire hand.

-Concentrating the attack just to affect me means you still think you're a paladin...

The other arm is broken.

-But Louisza-Wafiya's suicide only says that you are a descendant of Cain's disgusting, cowardly gene.

Upon learning of the girl's suicide, the prince goes into a state of shock to the point of not reacting.

Just like a soldier after a nearby explosion.

Nihaya then holds him frontally by the head and brutally throws him into the rubble.

After doing this, Nihaya decided to make a game about punches and words:

-How...

Brutal punch.

-Can someone...

Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch.

-as useless as...

Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch.

-you be considered the savior of prototypes?

Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch, Brutal Punch and... Brutal Punch.

Nihaya creates a portal covered by a wall and then lifts Klin by his head again and says:

-We will have a long talk about your failure.

Klin remains speechless. His mask hides his face, but cannot hide the blood that drips.

-But for now...

Nihaya throws the prince into the wall blocking the dimensional portal.

The collision brutally destroyed the wall, while Nihaya's previous blows destroyed Klin's chances of a counterattack.

But none of this hurt the prince as much as the fact that someone important committed suicide because of him.

-Take a rest.

The portal closes and Nihaya returns to his standard routine.

*Dear Reader, I am not fluent in English: If there are any grammatical errors, please let me know.

0