Mankind’s Nihaya: Chapter 02
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nihaya addresses the heroes who were fighting death and makes a decision:

A portal appears and seven clones of Nihaya appear from there.

Each one puts a hero on one of their shoulders and returns to their place of origin without emotions on their faces.

Suddenly, The Mask of Rubirtt Klin appears.

Nihaya conjured the artifact, which is currently floating beneath his right palm.

Soon after, Nihaya makes the floating mask disappear. He continues with his serious behavior, but with a seductive voice:

-Are the ladies here to compete for the title of wife, by chance?

Two twin sisters appear: they are under twenty-five years old and are part of a group known as "Alchemists."

Lab coat: heroine outfit. Stunning physique.

I just wonder what kind of reaction is about to happen...

Nihaya's seduction is an advantage against opponents of the opposite sex who have never had a first love.

That is the case.

They lose focus as he walks calmly.

Maybe he doesn't feel threatened by two extremely powerful heroines...

-Stop!

Nihaya continues with his irresistible voice, causing even more instability in the duo:

-We are rivals on the battlefield, Maiden.

They remain silent.

Nihaya begins to play with darkness and shadows, using the environment to camouflage himself.

One of them is embarrassed, the other is nervous.

But they both feel a kind of attraction to the main substitute.

-If you want to try to give me orders...

He appears from a dark area, right behind them.

Every time he talks like this it seems more and more impossible for them to resist his beauty and seduction.

-Start first by calling me yours.

The embarrassed twins retreat while the nervous twin tries to fight:

-Leave me alone!

She throws one of her potions at Nihaya, her rash act showing a mistake favored by the heat of battle:

-Girl... You are Wild.

-What are you talking about?!

-I'm talking about potions and alchemy. But I can also talk about anything that interests you. Instead of a spell, you just threw a potion that contained your feelings.

-...

-Aphrodisiacs have no effect on me, but I loved your sweetness.

-...

She decides to back away, her voice is shaking:

-I feel nothing for you!

He continues walking towards her calmly:

-This Maybe Would Be Effective on a Human Male, But That's Not My Case.

-...

-They are limited... I am passionate and unlimited.

-...

The defensive steps begin to stop and Nihaya continues walking calmly: The two are close at this moment.

-What do you want from me?

Her Facial and Body Language Just Say That She Doesn't Want to Fight Him or Herself Anymore...

The alchemist heroine wishes to have Nihaya as her soulmate.

He continues:

-Unconditional love of soul and body...

-I can grant you this.

-I See...

-I Will Do Anything You Want.

With each sentence on both sides, the faces seem to get closer.

Nihaya decides to get closer, she approves.

Is the kiss about to happen?

Her face looks unconditionally at Nihaya: She Slowly Lowers His Mask.

He gets even closer and makes a romantic move.

Instead of kissing the young woman on the lips, he simply whispered:

-What About "Leave Me Alone"?

Did she feel her heart break?

I don't think so...

That was just a pseudo-emotion.

Nihaya remains unbeatable:

-The Wheel of Fate is Running, Dear: It's Now or Never.

She managed to think of everything and consequently acted romantically.

The heroine affectionately and delicately holds Nihaya's face and says:

-I never thought I would say something like that in my life, but...

In addition to the feeling of shyness caused by lack of experience, her face also shows embarrassment and love:

-Please...

He shows no fear, encouraging her to be more and more honest.

-Leave Me Alone With You.

-We will go at some point... Miruka.

Nihaya could have chosen the mouth, but he chose the neck.

The contact between Nihaya's lips and Miruka's neck caused her to fall unconscious.

Nihaya just defeated one of the twins.

After "Defeating" His Opponent, He Makes a Clone of Himself.

The clone places the exhausted twin on his shoulder and opens a portal that leads to a normal room: he carefully places her on her bed and then returns to the battlefield.

After accessing the portal and returning to Congress, Nihaya's replica begins to become transparent until it disappears.

Meanwhile, he acts in contrast to the embarrassed twin.

She is partially lying on the floor:

-What do you want from me?

She felt attracted, but her gentler and even childish nature did not allow Nihaya to use the previous method.

Nihaya extends his hand to her and continues:

-I want you to believe and trust me, Miyuki: Please Hold my hand.

She shows shyness on her face and kindness in her hands as she responds to his kind gesture.

When Miyuki gets up and looks at his face, she becomes even more embarrassed and chooses to look away.

His voice is low and shy, sounding younger:

-Are you going to do the same thing to me?

Nihaya continues:

-Only if you wanted. Honestly, I would be nicer. After all, I see that your features are purer when compared to your sister's. My verdict is that you are too adorable and deserve gentler treatment.

She was surprised:

-Really?

-Definitely.

-Thank you for your kindness. You are lovely.

She smiled in a shy and even adorable way, Nihaya created another portal and continued:

-I would say other things as cute as you, but soon I will have the company of other girls. Did we end our first date with a good impression?

-I think so.

-Go back to your house. Call me back as soon as possible, I won't despise you.

-Okay!

-Miyuki.

-What do you need?

-I need a wife like you by my side.

-...

-If you have any interest, let me know. The same will apply to Miruka when she wakes up.

Miyuki reaches a visible level of extreme embarrassment:

-...

-Go away now, a fight is about to start: My number is in one of your coat pockets.

A blue-haired ninja then appears, the last alchemist still had an embarrassed expression, but still managed to nod and walk away.

-Shouldn't you be training to protect your clan of beautiful women, Princess Shinobi?

A young adult woman with an athletic and beautiful physique is noticeable. Her weapons are a katana and several kunai. Dark blue hair, honey eyes and white skin. Her costume is beige and her mask is light blue.

After observing Nihaya's face and hearing her voice, the Shinobi princess seems to have found a bit of shame in his personality regarding honor.

-...

She loses control of the situation for a moment and Nihaya disappears.

She observes extremely fast movements in the environment and feels the ground vibrate: Nihaya is working to exhaust her sensors and is succeeding.

-I... I Can't...

Nihaya continued, her senses began to become more and more confused:

-What's happening to me...?

Just as she was confused, another shinobi tried to attack her:

-You let your guard down, Miharu! He will be mine!

The other Shinobi has a lilac costume and a light green mask. Eyes and Hair Colored Between Lilac and Purple.

She took advantage of Nihaya's illusion to attack Miharu, who had her guard down.

But the rapid movements suddenly stopped: Nihaya grabbed the attacking ninja's wrist.

-I didn't give you permission to hurt her.

Miharu was surprised while the other shinobi was still: Nihaya maintained a non-cruel expression and a seductive voice while standing behind her: bodies close.

-Oh My...

Her voice begins to report about attraction.

-Who are you...? This is the first time a man has managed to defeat me.

-I am whatever is necessary.

-What do you want me to do to have you as a husband...?

-Start showing honor to your ancestors.

Nihaya's voice starts to slow down a little:

-Put that fist down now. She is in no condition to fight.

She decides to give up permanently but Nihaya doesn't let go of her wrist.

-Any More Wishes, Darling...?

-Go home and tell your tribe that you finally found a husband. I will visit you later.

-I will do this. I promise...

-But before I let you go, I would like you to do something else...

-I am all yours.

-Make peace with Miharu.

-...

-Daina, Please Listen to Me.

-How do you know my name...

-Just like any woman who is destined to be mine, I know you better than you know yourself.

-The way you behave... I really feel it.

-I have my reasons for not wanting intrigue between you two. Just try it for me, okay?

-As you wish.

Nihaya releases Daina's wrist and she then walks towards Mahiru: she was almost recovered from the confusion of senses.

-Daina?

Daina offers a handshake, her expression one of seriousness and determination.

-The Prince does not want conflicts between our clans.

-Are you serious?

-Definitely.

Miharu smiles slightly and shakes his old rival's hand:

-I never thought this would be possible. Can I be honest?

-Considering the end of the rivalry, I think I can trust you.

-I am honored by the possibility of peace between our tribes and excited by the chance to be allies on the battlefield.

Daina is surprised and Nihaya comments:

-I can have several wives, Miharu. Interested?

Miharu is embarrassed and Daina shows an adorable jealous expression:

-So many women in this world and you are going to flirt with my former rival?

*Dear Reader, I am not fluent in English: If there are any grammatical errors, please let me know.

0