Mankind’s Nihaya: Chapter 03
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, outside Congress...

A crowd of heroes walk towards the location: The objective is to stop Nihaya.

The focus is on two young women who are in the sky.

A mage with long dark hair and a long dress, white skin and a worried expression.

-Iara, I can't detect Rubirtt's aura. Can you see what happened?

The other young woman has blonde hair, blue eyes and eight wings. She is more emotionally controlled:

-I just saw everything.

The young woman with wings takes a deep breath:

-Rubirtt suffered a humiliating defeat. He is trapped in an unknown dimension, recovering from serious injuries.

-WHAT?

-Stella, Please...

-HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BE NORMAL IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?

-Damage report done successfully: Daisuke, I recommend a retreat. Rubirtt was defeated without difficulty and is trapped in an alternate dimension.

Stella showed more and more despair:

-IARA, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

Iara tries to calm her partner:

-Don't worry about me, my dear Stella: worry first about the righteous people and the pure people. I can take care of myself.

Stella is feeling triggered: Rubirtt had said this to her at some point in her life, Iara just imitated it in a respectful manner.

Iara tried to calm Stella down, but I don't know if that was very effective...

Stella's tears begin to fall down her exuberant face and her powers activate in a way never seen before.

Using her magical powers, Stella created thousands of aura swords throughout the Okami congress. The blades are fixed but can easily destroy the place at any time:

-That won't bring him back...

-...

-All you will achieve with this is the definitive separation.

-He is my brother...

-You've never seen him like this...

-...

-You just wanted him to be yours, but he had a harem.

-...

-I think you should have expressed your true feelings when you still had time.

-...

-If you let this situation consume you, you will face an even greater defeat.

-...

-That Was the Reason Why My Husband Was Defeated.

-...

-Don't make the same mistake as him.

Stella undoes the aura swords and shows that she needs help:

-Iara, Please...

-...

-Hug me.

Iara teleports close to Stella and hugs her.

-I wasn't ready for that either.

Stella starts crying more and more.

-I want to see Roby again... I love him.

Iara gently places one of her hands on Stella's head and behaves like an older sister.

-We'll find a way, I promise.

Iara and Stella disappear from the sky.

The situation is redirected to a young man with green eyes and black hair, who leads the entire squad of heroes.

-Daisuke, what happened?

A young man asks the leader of the heroes, Daisuke Umidori, a question.

-Miryo, ask the other heroes to stop marching: The damage report just gave me information.

Well...

The peculiar-looking young man named Miryo turns to the crowd of heroes and makes the announcement:

-Heroes of Okami!

The crowd of heroes stopped marching:

-Daisuke has updates on the conflict situation.

Daisuke turns to give the speech while Miryo stands faithfully by his side, like a faithful squire.

The heroes look at Daisuke waiting for the supposed announcement and he doesn't disappoint.

Oh, wait.

He will still disappoint:

-I was informed by the heroine called damage report about the situation at the congress: Roby Klin, hero #1, was defeated without difficulty.

The information took all the heroes by surprise: they didn't say anything. They were just shocked.

-In this case I call: Shinzu, Kyosuke, Bloodcross and Mettaloid. All other heroes are out of this operation.

In the middle of that crowd of heroes, a member walks until he comes close to Daisuke.

His aggressive tone is about revolt and indignation:

-Why isn't my name on that list, Daisuke? Are you saying I'm not good enough?!

Daisuke continues with a serious temperament:

-This is a suicide mission, Kanata.

Kanata is silent, Daisuke puts his hand on one of his shoulders:

-I never thought I would say that...

-...

-But it is very likely that I will not survive this mission.

-...

-Please promise me that you will protect Kanako in my absence.

The heroes called by Daisuke approach him. Kanata returns to the crowd of incredulous heroes: he is definitely in shock.

At that moment, Daisuke gives Miryo a hug and comments:

-Thank you very much for being a wonderful little brother to me, Miryo.

Miryo realizes that Daisuke is not joking and consequently tries to maintain his posture.

-Just know that I love you very much.

After hearing Daisuke's last words, Miryo decides to take the lead.

Although Miryo was affected emotionally, he tried to hide it and said:

-RETREAT.

The heroes then followed Miryo's order.

But...

Something unexpected happened: all of Okami's villains surrounded the heroes.

Kanata comments:

-THIS IS AN AMBUSH! ALL THE VILLAINS ARE HERE.

But a young man comments calmly and coldly:

-Stay calm, heroes: This is indeed an ambush... But my main target was never you.

The young man's appearance?

His appearance is a beautiful mystery: eighty percent of his face is covered by a red mask and a black eye patch on the left side.

The other twenty percent is about white skin, brown eyes and hair. Only this small percentage is able to show that he appears to be extremely attractive.

Ladies and gentlemen...!

Nihaya was also there.

After Nihaya's comment, a young man appears in the sky.

His skin is slightly tanned, his eyes are blindfolded, his hair is black and he looks extremely attractive.

The young man raises his right hand and something intriguing happens:

A Dark Aura Becomes Visible in the Battlefield Territory.

From this Dark Aura, Shadow Arms with Sharp Fingers Appear.

These arms begin to take down the real villains: The destination of the journey is death.

In addition to causing enormous pain and agony, these hands also awaken a level of fear in the body that has never been felt before.

Those who were hit demonstrated enormous agony and despair in their screams: Only males.

They were brutally dragged to a macabre and irreversible fate.

The situation left the surviving heroes and “villains” completely haunted.

Nihaya walks towards the "villains" at the same time as the young man descends from the sky.

-Anti Heroes and Anti Villains, You Are All Mine.

The heroes did not react: Only One of the "Villains" Decided to Attack.

Both sides were in shock and no one stopped her.

She is Extremely Fast.

Wait...

She just managed to pin Nihaya down.

Interesting...

Nihaya remains calm as the traumatized young woman holds him from behind and holds a knife to his neck.

She wears a mask that covers her entire face and wears a costume similar to high school standards.

-Who are you to call me an antihero? I am a fre...

-You are not a freak, my little Eve.

She is triggered and loses focus: Nihaya politely breaks free and teleports behind her.

He gently immobilizes Eve and they both disappear.

Nihaya teleports with Eve to an extremely beautiful and luxurious apartment.

-...

-Villains kill innocent people without hesitation...

-...

-Heroes save innocents, but keep villains alive for status and money.

-...

-We only kill those who deserve death.

-...

-We are the most feared race on Earth.

-...

-We are the judges who truly serve justice.

She identified with each sentence: Eve is less hostile.

Her voice is shaking: she is emotionally fragile.

-They called me a freak.

-...

Nihaya hears the sounds of crying behind the young woman's mask.

-Who called you that?

-My victims...

-You mean... The girls who humiliated you in unimaginable ways?

-...

-You did justice.

She becomes even more unstable.

-Please stop.

Nihaya respects her and releases her: Eve leaves while he walks calmly towards her, with no bad intentions.

-Victims remain victims when they do nothing.

-...

-Punishers are victims who hunt the unjust instead of the innocent.

-...

-Villains are oppressors who take advantage of perverse ideologies to dishonor innocent people and get away with it.

-...

-A tragic past should favor punishers, but modern narratives do the opposite.  Meanwhile, the ignorant believe that we are aggressors and that criminals are misunderstood victims.

-...

-The problem arises when a race made up of needy and neglected people who require constant recognition and attention are indoctrinated by false prophets to believe that justice is a crime and injustice is the law.

Eve is leaning against the wall and Nihaya moves even closer.

She looks from side to side and only sees Nihaya's hands, which are touching the wall. She looks ahead and only sees his face.

-You can no longer escape the truth, dear.

-I want to be free...

-...

-Please...

-...

-Save Me.

Nihaya decides to carefully remove the mask that hid Eve's entire face:

What he sees is an extremely beautiful face, marked by tears and scars from the past.

-No one will manipulate or mistreat you anymore, Eve.

Eve Slowly Approaches Nihaya's Face in a Sentimental Manner and Lowers His Mask.

She just gave him her first kiss.

Kiss description: Sentimental, Delicate, Gentle, Platonic, Totally Consensual.

After a few long seconds, Eve moved away from him a little.

Their faces remain close regardless.

Nihaya then gently places one of his hands between Eve's face and hair:

He decided to kiss her back with the same intensity.

*Dear Reader, I am not fluent in English: If there are any grammatical errors, please let me know.

0