Outside world is blinding and colorful.. i been captured.
212 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Light hurts as I revert to my regular form, after a while of walking, I finally gotten out by leaving through this broken door leading to the outside

The light in the sky was nearly blinding compare to the darkness that was my home. There was oddly colored green thing taller then i and some with old lushes colors below that were darken and withered away.

The plain around was old, with the white skull remains of dead bodies with tiny pieces of mana in their remaining bag.

I took one bag that was hidden under a pile of bodies decomposing after I check them for the orbs. It was a pretty.. pretty bag. It was blue, and brown, with a odd glowing stone that I couldn't remove, so I wrapped it around me as best as I could which was awkward for I didn't know how to put it on.

[Gained cursed bag of forever endlessness]

I led it hand between two of my left arms as I wander off into the great unknown, tasting the green, the bluish purple liquid that flow from above into clear hole full of it.

[Camouflage skill upgraded to lvl 2]

World was strange but I had the upper an to mimick and survive as I pretend to be the humaniod creature I saw in my home. Retracting my extra arm and legs and my tail.(imagine st*tch from l*lo and st*tch)

Looking at myself, I had to shift my eyes from the black surround my glowing Iris to white and change my glowing eyes to a light green that I seen around me.

[Gained 3 int for understanding the situation of the life as a monster]

I had walked aimless for a while, finding slime for food became harder as I didn't noticed as I was near a human settlement road.

"Halt!"

I didn't understood those words back then yet as I was being discovered by a group of shiny suited people and a shiny carriage helding a pretty women as I was frozen by the long shiny pointy stick was pointed at me.

This man look rough. He looked strong with large muscles wearing shiny suit, a black thing covering one of his eyes that been scarred ever with 3 claw likes, his hair was black, his eye were greenish blue liquid pool of harden stone glare as he was anazyling me.

"It's be a toddler, there be no threat, General Vlad!" Said one of the shiny suited men to this 'General Vlad'.

"Any could be a threat, even if it be a naked babe." Sneered General Vlad as he picked me up by the bag grasped. 

I couldn't do anything but pretend to be this 'toddler'.

"The babe must've escape death from the horde of monsters that attacked thr previous village nearby and separate from their parents with how dirty and damaged they be, the babe'd must've been starving with how skinny it be." General Vlad said after taking a look at me.

My body was extremely covered in dirt, my hands and knees were covered in rough scratches and my hair was a mess since I didn't know what to do with it.

"Johnson, carry the babe along with us to the town, clean it up, name the babe and train it. It no use dead to us if the babe can't be taught." General Vlad said with his voice less scary, making the decision tossing me so easily to the arms of this very tall man wearing a robe, a pointy hat, and long stick with a shiny stone in it.

Was... was I captured..???

sorry for the wait but it nearly my birthday, so ima write a couple of chapters for yall, remember to give some ideas of what our mc will do.

8