Chapter 112: The Enemy’s Proposal..
134 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
“I have a plea, Your Highness. I hope you can listen to it.”
Ethan looked at Keiran with an earnest expression on his face. There was a hint of sadness hidden deep inside his eyes.
This was all but an act of his to check the true nature of the twins. For him to manipulate the people like he wants he has to know what kind of people they are.
He didn't have the idiotic mind to just make plans without knowing his opponents and enemies.
“Hmm~”” Keiran was a little surprised that he was asking them to do him a favor and his acting was quite convincing too.
Ethan looked at the amused look on Keiran's face and frowned inwardly, he thought that something was off but he did not dwell on it too much.
He placed his fork and knife on the plates to halt his meal and continued, “I hope if by chance we fight against each other you can spare my life.”
Keiran's eyebrows furrowed hearing those words hearing those words because his words implied that the participants could leave the arena alive.
A light ray of hope flickered inside Keiran's heart even Luna was now concentrating on this conversation but both of them did not show it on their face.
Seeing their lack of reaction, Ethan was puzzled. He had already been suspicious that the twins were either good at hiding or did not love each other as much as they showed on the surface.
If it was the prior then it was understandable that they did not want to harm each other. Yet this also makes them more dangerous then what he had originally thought of them.
They would be just like a wolf in sheep's clothing abiding their time to show their true colors.
But if it was the latter case and the twins did not really love each other as much as they showed on the surface in public…..
A ray of sharp light flashed through his eyes, which did not escape the sharp eyes of the two people sitting in front of him.
No matter how hard he tried to hide himself, the man was like an open book to the twins.
“What do you mean by sparing you?” Keiran broke the silence, he looked at the man in front of him with his sharp eyes and leaned back against the chair with his legs crossed.
Ethan looked at the confidant posture of the kid and was having a hard time figuring out if he really fell for his trap or not.
“Ahem, well you see the winner of a match has the right to anything they want to do with the losers.”
Keiran nodded at his words signaling him to continue.
“When they say you can do anything you want to the loser, they mean it. You can use them to vent your frustrations, you can torture them, you can rape them or you can…. Make Them Your Slave!”
Hearing those words something clicked inside Keiran's mind. He could already tell what this man was planning but he still decided to let him continue to not let him suspect a thing.
On the other side Luna was thinking of the prospect of her becoming a slave to Keiran, she thought although she may not be against that but Keiran would never let her do it. Just like she would never want to see her brother as a slave to someone including herself.
“There are markings and engravings made with ether that form the pact of a slave and master. This seal makes them unable to go against their master.”
Keiran started to remember the naked woman from the palace he had seen with his father. She had a heart shaped mark on her right hips.
Although he did not know about this mark, he knew it was more than just a tattoo because he could feel ether flaring from it.
“I want you to make me your slave so that I can escape this arena.” He spoke with his head lowered.
“Hmm~ If getting a slave was that easy why would people even kill their opponents instead of making them their slaves?” Luna scoffed from the side  and Keiran nodded in agreement.
They both knew there was no point in making a slave when their own life was not guaranteed, what would you do if you just got a slave but in the next match you died at the hands of someone else.
Isn't it better to kill that person with their own hands than for them to live longer than them.
Hearing Luna's words Ethan chuckled wryly but did not even bother to correct her as he knew it was the truth.
“What would you do if you faced the noble family heads before us?” Kerian asked another question changing the direction of the conversation.
Ethan although did not think this was the first question Keiran would ask but he was prepared for it.
“Then I can only blame my luck and try my best to survive. I am after all a weak person in the group here. even though I could barely be counted as a noble” He replied with a self-deprecating smile on his face.
Keiran rolled his eyes hearing those words and wondered if this guy had even a conscious left inside of him that he was lying without even batting an eye. Lying came to him as easy as breathing.
Keiran looked deep into his eyes and asked again.
“Tell, why do you think I or she would win because otherwise if we don't win you would be as good as dead too. I am sure you know that there is someone who could very well go against us in this championship and even win. ”
Hearing those words Ethan could only nod inwardly, he knew they were talking about Erla who was without a doubt the most powerful woman in this championship.
‘'heh how can she win when she will die at my hands just like you two.’
Ethna thought without any change in expressions on his face and after a short moment of silence he opened his mouth to speak.
“It is because….”
2