Chapter 2 – birth
444 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rain. In such weather, people returned home after work. But not everyone had this opportunity. A woman named Sarah was lying on the bed in pain. In a disgusting, empty, dirty room, she gave light to the child. Not that she had a choice. She was a slave, with no voice or opportunities. The whole role of which is to serve and please the master.

Suffering from pain, she slowly remembered her life. How did she get here, and why did it come to this? She was an ordinary peasant girl who lived with her parents in a small village. But everything changed with his arrival, Mustang. He was a charming black-haired teenager who he claimed fell in love with her at first sight. The parents immediately decided to give their daughter to him. Since he was a rich nobleman, they believed that this was the best thing for her. She herself was not against this decision, but soon it was her fatal mistake.

Arriving at the mansion, she quickly realized that everything was not so rosy. Mustang had a wife, he lied to her. But he also kept silent about many things. Mustang was a man who, from birth, received the gift of the deity of war, Artoros. Having also the status of a nobleman coupled with enormous power, he began to consider himself above everyone in the hierarchy. All women should satisfy him, and men should respect him and keep a low profile. When Sarah stopped loving him and tried to leave him. He couldn't leave her alone.

He put a slave seal on her and took her virginity by force. After which he stopped paying any attention to her. After a couple of days he had already forgotten about her. But she could never forget it. The seal prevented her from escaping or committing suicide. All she could do was wait for natural death. She despised her fate. After death, she will be lucky if she simply disappears and does not fall into the abyss. When, after death, he and his wife end up in the Pentheon. Tears and screams of curses were heard in the room. However, she was not alone here.

The maid Mary, along with a couple of other servants and the doctor, tried to help in every possible way. The lack of suitable tools and a terrible room had a bad effect on the birth. But they tried to ease the slave’s pain as best they could. Mary was the one who asked the lady to let the doctor help her. She couldn't watch the girl suffer or let the child die.

The birth took a long time, but soon it ended with the cry of the child. The child was great, which cannot be said about the mother. She could barely keep her breath. Slowly gathering her strength, she refused to die until she saw the baby. But the glances of the doctor and maids at the child frightened her. Is there something wrong. This thought never left her. When Mary brought her the child, it was the last straw of her sanity.

Although the child was healthy, there was a cursed mark all over his face. Such a mark could only be summoned if someone cursed it. And Sarah knew very well who it could be. “What have I done?” These were her last words.

10