Chapter 12 – Real training
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between Tenma and Rokhshar has begun. And the advantage was not on the side of the damned girl. Thanks to Astoria's seal, she could stand in the correct stance and carry out basic strikes. However, this is clearly not enough to strike Rokhshar at least once. Tenma tries to strike with both swords, but Rokhshar simply jumps away from her attempt. And so Tenma tries to get it for a whole minute. A minute of useless attempts made her understand that it was useless.

“Damn, it’s useless trying to catch up with him, he’s too fast. And most importantly, he never attacked. I’m the only one here trying to win.

Rokhshar looks at her disappointed. Her attacks are not only too slow. But also, she tries to fight him trying not to kill him. This annoyed him a little. He decided to wait for the next attack to punish her with a counterattack. Tenma jumps towards him, but this time, she slides between his legs, aiming for his back. Not bad, Rokhshar thought to himself, but it’s not enough. He dodged the blow without looking, and kicked where her head should be. Tenma noticed the blow, but was only able to dodge at the last second. She found the moment for another blow to the leg. And she tried to attack, but Rokhshar simply jumped away. This whole fight infuriated Tenma, she is the only one trying here, but there are no results. Rokhshar held his sword in his right hand and a sphere of flame in his left. She also saw Rokhshar keeping his left eye closed. Great opportunity to hit the blind spot. She attacked his left side. Seeing this, Rokhshar only sighed.

"Are you really that stupid?"

As soon as he said this, he squeezed the sphere. The sphere burst causing a small explosion. He held back the explosion from the flames because he didn't want to leave her with scars. Although these scars would serve her as a lesson. However, all this was not happy for Tenma. She realized too late that this was an obvious trap.

  " Damn, I was too stupid."

Tenma wasn't hurt too badly, but she knew it was thanks to Rokhshara. She felt pathetic, how was she going to defeat someone like Mustang while being so weak. But there is no time to be discouraged, Rokhshar has lost its light, which means this is an opportunity. She tried to attack him again, but Rokhshar's closed left eye quickly adjusted to the darkness. He saw her attack and didn't even run away. He simply hit her on the head with the blunt side of his. This blow was enough to cause her concussion, but he then kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying. She hits the wall hard. Her body couldn't stand it and stopped moving. But she remained conscious.

" I'm too pathetic, I couldn't even hit him once. Apparently I'm not worthy of my strength. Thomas was right, he could have handled this fight better than me. Sorry Astoria, but I was and remain a disappointment. "

Tenma lay on the floor of the ditch, she did not even think about trying to continue the fight. Rokhshar saw this, he understood that he was treating her cruelly. However, this was the best method. A person in a fit of pain and despair is best able to awaken potential. Being in despair and near death, Rokhshar awakened the magic of fire, it was easier for him since he had one element. But Tenma has two elements, and the curse is hindering her. Once she fully awakens one element, she will definitely be ready to go to the academy.

"Get up, it's too early to give up." Too early, she needs to try harder. “I can’t.” Rokhshar heard her cry. He understands that she has no experience in battles, but if she gives up now, then it’s all over for her. “I’m not suggesting, I’m saying get up.” Although Tenma was in pain, she waited. She was waiting for the moment when Rokhshar would lose his vigilance. She wasn't about to give up because of a tough fight. As soon as Rokhshar got too close, Tenma attacked him. Unfortunately, as soon as she began to rise to attack, he noticed it.

He was glad that she played out the last scene to attack suddenly. However, he was not happy with the performance. "Nice try." With that, he kicked her, sending her to the other side of the room. "We won’t finish until you get the opportunity to use full-fledged magic. So rest as much as you want, but you must defeat me." During the entire battle, he never attacked her seriously. Otherwise, Tenma would have died in this training.

Tenma gathered her strength. She understood that a blunt attack would do nothing. And the fact that Rokhshar does not attack but only defends herself, which means she has time to prepare. He taught her how to use her swords, but this knowledge does not help. He sees her as an open book. You need to use the terrain. The floor in the room where they fight is full of water. Every step is heard well. Therefore, using the darkness in the room as an advantage will not work. Considering also that Rokhshar has extensive experience in fighting in complete darkness, he feels absolutely great. "It’s unfair, you don’t think so." Rokhshar did not want to answer her. In battle, you should always pay attention to the enemy, and not to what he is talking about. He himself gave her this advice. And he’s certainly not going to give in.

The fight reached a dead end. Both opponents do not attack each other. And if one could not understand what to do, the other just waited. Rokhshar clearly sees the silhouette, but she does not see it. Behind it is a sphere. Inside the sphere there are something like wheels. The color of the sphere suggests that it was created using a dark element. However, it works unrecognized, Tenma doesn't even feel it. The longer the battle lasted, the more visible the sphere became. This is how magic works. You can emit an aura and unconsciously use various abilities, but until you realize that you have them. You can never control them. Well, I'll have to tell her.

"There’s a sphere circling behind you, and it’s been pursuing you for quite some time." Hearing this, Tenma turned around. At first she didn't see anything. But the longer she looked at the emptiness. The more she realized that Rokhshar’s words were true. "Do you see this?" Tenma asked this question instinctively, she knew it was stupid. But no better question came to her mind. "Yes, it looks like two wheels attached to each other. And if I’m not mistaken, there is a closed one in the center." Tenma gradually imagined in her head what it looked like. And images of this sphere began to appear in her head. I. She saw.

It exists, I see it. Here it is, my first ability. I foolishly tried to create a spell, and it haunted me all this time. However, what to do with it? Can it be controlled?

Tenma closed her eyes and focused on the sphere. After she closed her eyes, she began to see. Seeing with eyes from the sphere. She felt strange feelings. It doesn't look like normal eyes. They don't blink, and they see even more clearly. They also don't see normally. It's as if they are directed 360 degrees. Looking from inside the sphere, she sees numbers on the wheels. These are not just numbers. They are responsible for moving it. She felt a strange feeling around her hands. She filled the palms of her hands with an aura, and it was for a reason. The left hand moved the horizontal wheel, and the right hand moved the vertical wheel. At first she couldn't move them normally. But she realized that by moving her palms clockwise, they were also moving in a circle.

Rokhshar watched this from the side. He didn't want to disturb her. It's better for her to get used to it now than later. Tenma slowly but surely moved the sphere. He was heading towards Rokhshar. He didn't want to touch the sphere with his body. Magic is unique and no one knows what will happen if he touches it. So he put out his sword and some aura to take a look. The sphere approached the sword, and it simply passed through. Rokhshar decided to touch the sphere with his hand, nothing. The hand went right through and he didn’t feel anything.

Tenma didn't understand what the point was? The sphere passes through obstacles without harming them. And then she began to think. What will happen if she touches him. She focused her aura on her hand and decided to touch him. Rokhshar sensed danger. "Tenma, don't touch him!" He didn't have time. Tenma touched the sphere. And suddenly her whole body went flying. She collided with the wall, breaking through it. She managed to concentrate her aura over her entire body to minimize damage. But from the blow she began to lose consciousness, she finally said. "How ironic, even my magic is against me."

1