Chapter 18 – Are you ready?
71 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aura is a protective mechanism and energy for creating magic. It is present in all intelligent and not so creatures." The teacher spoke the information that I already knew. Training with Rokhshar was beneficial. I hope for other lessons more than this one. Speaking of them.

The schedule is arranged so that every student gets what he wants. And at the beginning of each month he can ask to change something. The only exception is if your parents tied you to something. For example, I didn’t ask for lessons on feminine etiquette. But they were tied by my mother. Thanks for this. But it's not so bad here. The academy system is to train students. Example, no grades required here. They don't give assignments after class either. The whole time they explain something to you. It's your business whether you want to remember this or not.

However, the Academy has a point. Here in the library there are books that are prohibited outside its borders. Books about magic and various teachings about it are prohibited for non-magicians. The exact reason for this is unknown, but the emperor himself said that he was against this, but Midas insisted that this was the best solution. I don't know why he decided that way. But it is what it is.

"Sad, sweetie, wake me up when this is over." "Me too, sweetie, don’t let me down, okay." Ugh. Two parasites are sitting next to me. The first man with literally rose-colored glasses and black-red hair. Dressed in a robe, as if he were on the beach. The second was a blonde girl. White eyes and also a tattoo of red roses on her neck. She would have been more pleasant if she had not used my legs as a pillow for her feet. I hissed her feet, causing her to squeal loudly. She had them pretty pumped up.

“Miss Diana, you have the right not to do anything in class. But don’t interfere with my lesson. The next remark and you will leave the classroom.” She looked guiltily at the teacher and directed a predatory look and smile at me. "I'll remember this." Remember, I'm not worried. Students are not assigned to groups. Each lesson has different students. That's why we won't see each other often, Diana.

Unfortunately, none of my neighbors were here. But she was there. Hitch, she really stands out from the general background. Green hair and red eyes, an unusual combination. I decided to remember her after what Lane told me about her. All last night she was sad, and one of the reasons was the breakup. Even though they weren't a couple, Lane hoped to become important to her. But she ignored her. After she awakened the magic, everything changed 360. Hitch is the type of person that I initially mistook Lane for and was mistaken. And although Liana and Shio asked not to conflict with her directly. I'm going to knock her teeth out in martial arts class. I hope she will be there.

Loud snoring interrupted my angry thoughts. "Be quiet, you're disturbing, HEY." What? "Tenma, I demand silence, or do you want me to complain about you."

"Sorry."

What the hell was that! I looked towards the guy, he had a stupid grin on his face. "Sorry, I thought I told you not to wake me up early." Now I see. He holds a white ball in his hands. He squeezes it and I hear my quiet voice in it. Damn sound magician, he's definitely special. I hit him on the knee since he’s so smart, and in surprise he hits his foot on the table. The teacher looked at us and made a hand gesture threatening to strangle us. The guy looked at her guiltily and grinned at me. "I'll remember that too." Judging by their joking tone, I take this threat as a joke. But what if they are not joking, I hope they are not serious.

The lesson went well and he was there right after it. Martial art lessons. Unfortunately for me, Hitch wasn't here. But these two idiots were here. Also Liana was here, help me. "Well, Sweetie, look at this arena in the air, here I’ll break faces. You’re rooting for me. Right?" Diana is clearly not a serious girl. But this is a façade, I shouldn't underestimate anyone here. This advice was given to me by Rokhshar. Even if the mage has less aura, a weak ability, or an ordinary element. He can still keep a trump card that can take your life. Be careful about everything and the chance of you losing will be much less.

Here we were not alone; two other groups were inside the so-called arena. It is apparently used as a place for training. Unfortunately, there were no familiar faces among the crowd of students. Hmmm, Liana, help me. "ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP." A loud voice interrupted my thoughts, it was the teacher. He looked scary. Menacing appearance, dirty, matted brown hair. Thick beard all over the face. And a small mace, logical. Rokhshar also gave me some interesting advice. The larger and heavier the weapon, the less effective it is. You can put an aura into a giant sword, it will be easier in your hands and more dangerous with its damage. But why. If you can take an ordinary knife and put enough aura into it to break an entire building. It is more convenient to carry. And you are safe without risking your protection by giving your aura to the weapon.

"You all didn’t count on physical exercise, I’m right, losers. But from this year it’s mandatory for everyone. And this is not discussed." It was interesting, I wish it was always like this? But why did they do this now? Is there a reason for this? "Perhaps a war will begin." Thiago said it. Magician of sounds. In magic, different elements are familiar, such as fire and water, and so on. But there are unique ones. People with magic that no one else has. They are always highly valued by magic society, guaranteed to attract the attention of important people. He is no exception. All the girls follow him like a tail. It's only because I'm next to him that they fall behind him. "Why do you think that?" He just grinned, i wanting to break that stupid face. In a friendly way, of course. "Intuition. And I shouldn’t have been here, but someone from above whispered to my father, that I had to come here." Liana looked at us with a strange look. She saw our facial expressions, but did not hear what we were saying. "She can't hear us. Can you change it? " Hearing this, he did something to his aura. Liana was scared at first when someone else's aura entered her. But she accepted it calmly. " Welcome to the club. "

"I can read lips poorly. But it seems you, nobleman Tiago, said the word war?" Wow, this is an unexpected fact for me. "Hahah, that's right. I believe that there will be a war soon. And tell me. Your parents initially did not want to send you here. But they suddenly changed their minds. I'm right." Liana frowned. Does she know something? "I also think your assumption is correct." Diana suddenly intervened, frightening us. Is she also a sound mage? Or how she could. "I can do that too." And she created a heart from the aura, the same white color as her eyes. "Ability copying magician." What!? I and Liana was surprised with this comment. "Baka, I wanted to play around, breaking expectations."

"Hello, my respect to you lady Diana." Liana bowed slightly to her. She's someone important. I don't even know who she is. I think it's too late to bow. "No need, I don’t like that." She clearly doesn’t look like a standard noble girl. And I like it.

"Now I want you to pair up one by one. I want to look at your strengths and weaknesses. No weapons, no magic. You can fight with magic, but don't say I didn't warn you. If you die or become disabled, your problems, don't my. " Pretty rude, but respectful. 

And I have already seen many people getting together in pairs. As soon as I turned around for a second, they had already released their aura. Tiago's aura was normal but compared to Diana it was like ant. Diana's aura was unleashed and engulfed the entire crowd of students. Not fight with you. I looked at Liana, she was looking around the crowd, looking for someone. But in the end she turned and said, "Do you want it?" Of course!

We all gathered on the podium, away from the danger zone. Diana entered the arena with Tiago. They blew kisses into the crowd before they started. Many people thought so. But their eyes were directed at me. Idiots.

There were two unique magicians standing in the arena. Sound magician and copy magician. Both were excited. The desire to win is always in a person's blood. And this is no exception. "Are you ready." Tiago asked this question more out of politeness, he knew that she was ready. "We'll see in a fight." Diana hasn't faced strong opponents for a long time. The only one worth fighting was her mom. The rest are too weak for her thirst.

"Don't disappoint me, Thiago!"

which character do you like the most?
  • Mustang (rofl pick) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tenma Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lane Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shio Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liana Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diana Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thiago Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0