Episode 9 – A Noisy day 2
3.2k 6 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 9 - A Noisy day 2

It was time to feed them so she held on with changing Eugeneia’s clothes and picked the two, bringing them back to her office table to feed them. Unless she goes out, she was normally wearing a stretchy dress so that she could easily pull down the top of her dress to feed the two babies. With Euria never wanting to be far away from Eugeneia, she had to feed them both at the same time.

“Hmmhmm” ‘ I am satisfied’ (Euria)

“.......” ‘.........’ Eugene had a mentality of 25 years old. But to be reduced to this state was simply….. HUMILIATING! But she must hold on…. As this was her only source of nutrient!

‘This is so embarrassing!!’ She understands people more than ever now!  This emotion called embarrassment, ahhh! She wishes it never existed! She wanted to hurry and grow up so she did not have to do things like this anymore! It wasn’t the fact that breastfeeding babies was embarrassing, but it was the fact that a 25 year old was getting breastfeeded! 

‘Kyuu’ Euria softly breathes after getting well fed. 

Moniqua felt Euria falling asleep and Eugeneia finishing her meal so she quickly made rounds inside her office making sure her kids digest the milk and right after quickly wiped them down and changed their clothes. She layed Euria who was peacefully sleeping down inside her crib and was about to put Eugenia down as well but decided otherwise and brought Eugeneia with her back to her desk. 

Eugeneia of course was thankful to be away from her the twit but at the same time felt slightly uncomfortable with her new birth mother.She was currently put on top of cushions on top of Moniqua’s desk. 

“This….”  Because Eugene was lying on her stomach, she was able to see the characters Moniqua was writing. But…. she couldn’t recognize some characters! Now that she thinks about it, sometimes she did hear unfamiliar words when people spoke to each other, but she thought it was this world’s slang because other than a few unfamiliar words here and there, they were speaking in English! 

A few days ago, she had discovered that Moniqua was not actually 100% Xenperian. She was half Oriental. And the orientals in this world looked like people from Asia, specifically China where she was from in her former life! How she discovered this fact was because Moniqua’s family had visited them in the Veria Estate a few days ago!

She was utterly surprised and shocked when she saw Monqiua’s mother because she was the exact replica of her grandmother in her former life. Her present parents looked nothing alike to her former parents, so the fact that Moniqua’s mother did, brought her to a dark state of mind. It felt like the whole world collapsing onto her, crushing her, and leaving her with no exit. To the point where she had a mental breakdown, and for the first time in decades, cried her heart out. 

It was like repeating her dark child years all over again. If only she knew it would come to this, it was better off not getting back emotions. What she thought she had escaped from, was right here in front of her. She should have known, when she was reborn. A thing called family. It was better off dead.

Although she did not mean to have a fit, her dark emotions overwhelmed her so much that meeting her present grandmother lasted for only a minute. Her cries were so heartbreaking, her twin sister Euria, and Aernest got emotionally affected as well which made them a group of crying team which almost damaged everyone’s eardrums.They were all brought out before the great damage, therefore no harm was done to anyone. 

It was the first time Eugeneia had ever cried which made everyone surprised and shocked! They thought Eugeneia had a hard time expressing emotions! She was not a child to make any fuss! But the fact that she had fits like she was in pain until she passed out was very alarming to the Veria family. Enough, to call the head doctor during the night to examine Eugeneia. 

‘A pain worse than dying’  Was Eugene’s final thought before passing out and having a really long dream of her former life.


Flashback..

“Bleghh……”

The 6 years old Eugene couldn’t control her nausea any longer and so the tiny little muffin she got for her birthday quickly came back up through her esophagus and with no ability to hold it down threw up all over the cold hard floor of her cell.

‘I can’t breathe!’ Eugene was kneeling, spewing out everything she ate until no longer being able to vomit out anything else. The smell of acid in her throat was so pungent making it painful for her to breathe and to stay conscious.

She was repeatedly beaten up, and no amount of beggings would ever go through to the person in front of her. 

‘Whyy….’

A question she asked her whole life. Why me?


Hi!

I accidentally cut Ep 8 too short! So this whole episode was also suppoed to be in the last ep, but I already had everything set up ready, and to change everything again would take a much longer time! So yesh. as an appology I decided to add a bit of the next episode in here which is the flashback part! Ahh! My apologies! Anyways! Hope you enjoyed!! And if you want to read more chapters in advance check down below! Next ep will be cencored, so if you want to read the full deal, it'll be on patreon! See you next ep! BAII!

Read Episode 6 with Illustration on Webtoon!

Table of Content for MCiuitW! advance chapter

 

58