Prologue
3.4k 5 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd person Pov

In the town of Heerenveen in the country of Holland, lived a normal man. This man was named Tim. He is an average 23 year old man who lives an easy life. He likes watching anime and reading manga. One could say he is a weeb. 

But that is not all, he loves hentai even more, especially the Futanari genre. Fantasizing about being reincarnated in a different world with monster girls and magic, building a monster girl harem and ruling the world like much like Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord. 

He has all the monster girl encyclopedias and read them all multiple times over, reading all the lore and facts about his favorite type of girls. Especially demonsses and succubusses like Albedo, his all time waifu.

But that dream would never become real, because magic doesn't exist, let alone monster girls. Or at least that is what he thought until that fateful day, the day that changed his life forever.

On that day he was on his way driving home from work. That's when it happened, suddenly he heard car horns behind him going off. He turned his head to see what was going on. That's when he saw Truck-kun heading straight for him. In that moment, he knew this was his chance, his only chance to make his dreams a reality. So he did what any weeb would do, to go to another world, he jumped out of his speeding car right in front of Truck-kun. That was the last thing he remembered. Then he heard a voice speak to him.

“Hello Tim, it seems you were eager to get reincarnated, I've never seen someone jump in front of Truck-kun before.” 

When he heard that voice his eyes slowly fluttered open, and he began to sit up straight. He looked around to see where he was, it appeard to be a white void. And that's when it hit him, he really did it, he reincarnated. He stood up and jumped in joy, then he heard the voice again.

“Well it appears you already know what's going on, but i would appreciate it if you would stop jumping around and listen to me, as we don't have a lot of time”

Then he froze and turned his head to the voice in schock. He totally forgot about the being standing in front of him. When he looked at the being, it appeared to be a gigantic dragon. It was purple with white accents and yellow eyes, it was a truly intimidating being. To be honest, he was really scared when he remembered he ignored it earlier. He nervously began speaking to the being.

“I'm sorry I forgot about you for a minute. I was so happy that I didn't think for a second. ” While scratching the back of his head.

The being looked at him amused while shaking its head, it spoke again.

“I see you're happy with your turn of events, but we should get a move on. As i said we don't have a lot of time, my name is Veldanava. I am the god of the world you're about to reincarnate into. A world you're very familiar with, Tensura”

It said while looking at him. It came to a shock to Tim, because that world has monster girls in it! At the moment he realized it, he became very serious all of a sudden, asking the being now known as Valdenava. “ Am I going to get reincarnated as Rimuru?”

Veldanava laughed and said. “Yes that is correct, you are indeed going to reincarnate as Rimuru Tempest the slime. And you get to choose your own skills too.” 

This made Tim smile and say.” Is there a limit to the skills I can choose?”

Veldanava said with a smile “Yes indeed, otherwise you would simply become too strong, but as a bonus, I will give you the original Rimuru’s skills after reincarnating for amusing me as much as you did. You can choose ten normal skills, or a smaller number of stronger skills.

For example you can choose 10 basic skills, If you choose 8 you can pick 1 unique, 2 uncommon and 5 basic skills. If you choose 6 you can choose 2 unique skills and 4 uncommon ones. If you choose 4 you can pick 1 ultimate skill and 3 unique skills. But if you choose 2, you can pick 2 ultimate skills.

The last option might seem like it is too little, but there are only a few beings with 1 ultimate skill in the entire world let alone 2. So I can give you not anymore, otherwise you will become too powerful, and this is already stretching the rules of the world. 

So what will you choose?”

While Valdenava explained everything to him, Tim listened closely and thought hard about his choices. After a long while he has made his choice, the ultimate choice if he said so himself. With that choice in mind he spoke to Valdenava again with determination.

“I would like to choose 2 ultimate skills, those being [Create All skills] and [Infinite Magicules]. Because with those 2 skills I can create the rest of the skills that I want myself, and the more magicules the better.”

Veldanava thought about his choice for a while, the suspension hung in the air, as Tim prayed his choice would be accepted by Valdenava. Then the god spoke again.

“I will allow you those 2 skills, but remember, don't do too evil things with it, like destroying the world or something.”

Valdenava said seriously. To which Tim responded with a smile.“ I wouldn't dare even think about it, after my dream of a monster girl harem can finally be achieved.”

Valdenava said.” Good as long as you don't do that you can do what you please. The only thing that matters to me, is that the world keeps existing. So you can even take over the world if you want, I simply don't care. And if you were to do something I don't like, I'll summon you here again and warn you about it.”

To which Tim replied.“ I promise to do as you told me, so you don't have to worry about it.”

Valdenava respondents.” Good, I'll keep you to that. With that out of the way i'll start the reincarnation now, so be ready. Good luck in your next life and may your wish be granted.”

After that Tim's consuisness blacked out and when he came to again, he was reincarnated in the world of Tenura, and so his lewd and adventurous story began in earnest.

85