3-Meeting the goblins
2.6k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we left the cave we were greeted by a large and beautiful forest. There were large trees everywhere, full with green leaves as it's the middle of spring. There was a calm sound of birds chirping, insects buzzing and a calm breeze blowing. Giving it a peaceful atmosphere. But that will come to an end soon with the disappearance of Veldora. At least that is what the world thinks, that Veldora is gone. But what nobody knows is that he is revived already, as a female. But we'll keep that as a secret as I mentioned before. Fuuma's aura is sealed, and the seal can only be undone by me. So now she will look like a normal majin as long as it stays on. When the time arises the world will be in for a shock because of the drastic changes one of the true dragons went through. It will be amusing for sure, to see the look on everyone's faces when I reveal it. But that will come later, after I built my own kingdom. That way I'll have the least trouble dealing with everything. Or should I say Albedo and Rubedo will. As I made them with the same intelligence as the original had so they won't have any trouble doing it. So I will be doing whatever I feel like at the time. I'm not a workaholic like Rimuru was. I'll just enjoy life with my girls. I'm getting ahead of myself again. I'll think about all this again on a later date. But first we have to make contact with the goblins.

While I was deep in thought the girls had traveled a long distance already. They kept silent as they didnt want to disturb me because they knew when I wanted something I'd tell them. And so they just kept walking in the direction of the goblin village. With Fuuma still carrying me in the middle, with Albedo and Rubedo flanking us on either side to guard me, keeping an eye out for monsters and the like. As Fuuma had her hands full keeping me comfortable to her chest like Shion always did for Rimuru. She didn't want to risk the chance of dropping me in case she had to protect me, so she asked the twins to do it in her stead. Not that anything in this forest is strong enough to pose a threat to us, so she won't need to interfere anyway. 

Later after the ogres come to the village, I will make it Shion's job to carry me everywhere so she can stay with me without being my secretary. And I want to be able to enjoy her massive tits and nice thighs all the time. I'll just make her my living chair and transportation device. But also because I don't want to deal with the chaos she'll create if she were to become my secretary, plus I have Albedo and Rubedo already so I won't need her anyway. And I'll put a kitchen warrant on her knowing she won't create anything edible anyway.

But I must say that it is a great experience to be carried around like this. I don't think I'll walk much after this because I like it too much and I'm lazy ass hell. I think I'll create a centaur girl with big tits as a mount later for long distance travel, as that would be more convenient than having to go everywhere at walking speed. And that way the other girls will have their hands free to ride their own mounts and protect me. Maybe I'll create something like Centorea Shianus from Monster Musume as my mount. A thought for later I guess.

But I'll for sure need a maid for everyday stuff. I think I'll make an android or something as my full time maid and assistant as the other girls will be busy. She will take care of everything for me from cooking food to bathing me. And the best thing is that an android wont need food or sleep so she can take care of me 24/7.

I'll create it with a fully customizable life-like body. With a heart and blood so that it won't be just a cold doll but looks and feels like a real girl. So much so that nobody will be able to tell the difference. The features I want it to have are changeable breast size and firmness, adjustable tightness of throat, pussy and ass. Even body shape, height and weight. A perfect sextoy. Yes, I look forward to playing with it already. 

Also that way I can test any form or shape of girl I want without having to create a new one every time I want to try something different. I first need to think of a perfect design for my android maid. I'll take my time with it this time. As I don't have any need for it until the village is created.

We've been walking for a while longer now, and I think we should make contact with the goblins soon. That is, with the group that they'll send out to look for someone strong enough to save them from the direwolves.

Just as I had that thought Fuuma spoke up.

Fuuma: “I detect goblins approaching us. What would you like us to do Lady Tanya?”

Tanya: “I will speak with them because I want to go to their village. But make sure your auras are weaker than mine. That way they will respect me. And also that they won't mistake you as my masters or something. The reason being that slime's are normally incredibly weak with no intelligence.”

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Understood Lady Tanya!”

Tanya: “One more thing, do not attack them no matter what. As I want them as allies for later. Their village will be the perfect place to build my kingdom after all. And I will need workers and residents to do that. Now that I think about it, don't attack anyone unless I tell you to or I'm in danger. Monsters don't count, only sentient beings”

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya!”

As we finished our conversation the goblins came out of the brush onto the path to try and speak to us. As they don't know our intentions yet they look very nervous and scared.

Goblin leader: “Greetings strong one, what is your business in this forest?

Tanya: “I'm simply taking a walk through the forest with my servant's. Why do you ask goblin?”

As I said that all the goblins looked at me with shock because they thought that I was just a regular slime. Now they looked even more scared of me as I appeared to be the leader of our group, not the strong majin around me. So that means I'm stronger than them in their eyes.

The other goblins looked at me with shock while the leader continued the conversation.

Goblin leader: “After Lord Veldora disappeared all the monsters went wild so it is quite dangerous in the forest right now, strong one.”

Tanya: “These weak monsters are no problem for me and my girls, so you needn't worry. Is there something else? If not, we'll be on our way.”

Goblin leader: “Wait strong one! Would you please save us? We are constantly under attack by direwolves. And won't survive much longer because of them!”

This is the moment I've been waiting for. It's time to head to the village, my future kingdom.

Tanya: “Sure, I don't have anything else to do. Lead the way.”

When I said that all the goblins looked visibly relieved that I was willing to help them. 

Goblin leader: “Thank you strong one. The village is this way.”

As the goblins lead the way we followed them a few steps behind.

A little while later we arrived at the goblin village. It looked even worse than in the anime. All the tents have holes in them and are weathered as hell. The villagers all were old rags. And the smell of blood hangs in the air. But we'll turn that around. I just gotta live with it for now.

As I was doing my inner monologue we entered the village and all the goblins looked at us with fear. Feeling that our auras are way stronger than normal monsters in the forest. Especially mine, as I'm currently the one with the strongest aura. They look at me strangely not knowing why a slime is stronger than everyone here combined. By the way, I didn't conceal my aura like the rest. I don't see the need to as I'm strong enough to handle anything that comes my way. And it is a good intimidation tool to have. Plus all the monsters in the forest are too scared to approach me. There will be a possibility that a demon Lord will try to contact me as he or she senses my aura but I'll deal with it then.

The old village chief came out to greet us. The goblin who will become Rigurd in the show. But I have different plans for him. He was an old man now as this was before the naming. Shit, I'll have to name all the goblins later. Hundreds of them as more and more will come to this village. But what if I just make body doubles. That way I don't have to do anything while my clones do all the work for me. What a splendid idea.

Village chief: ”Greetings strong one, thank you for coming to our aid. Now we stand a chance at survival. Thank you very much. 

As he said that all the goblins bowed their heads to show their thanks.

Village chief: ”Would you like to continue our conversation inside my house?”

Tanya: “Sure, let's do that. Fuuma, hand me to Albedo. It's her urn to carry me.”

Fuuma: “Yes Lady Tanya.” She looked a bit sad to not be able to carry me anymore but she handed me over to Albedo anyway, like a good slave would. Meanwhile Albedo had a huge smile on her face and Rubedo looked at us in envy.

Albedo: ”Thank you for this honor, Lady Tanya!”

Tanya: “You're welcome Albedo. Your turn will be soon Rubedo, just be patient.”

Rubedo bowed and answered.

Rubedo: “Thank you for your consideration Lady Tanya.”

With me now in Albedo's embrace we head to the village chief's house. As we reach it he opens the tarp that acts like a door to let us inside. We sat down once were inside with me on Albedo's lap. This feeling is even better than before. With Albedo sitting down with me on her lap and her breasts on top of me. There is softness covering my whole body. She feels softer than Fuuma. Not better per se but different, it's a nice change.

The village chief brought me out of my musings as he spoke to me.

Village chief: “It is truly a wonder to see a slime as unique and strong as you strong one. Truly a curious acorrance, are you a unique monster perhaps?”

Tanya: “Yes indeed, you have a good eye chief.” I respond and much to Albedo's dismay, jump from her lap and turn into my human form. I hold out my hand for a handshake. “My name is Tanya Tempest, and I'm a demon slime by the way.”

The two goblins look at me with mouths agape at my transformation and the name of an unknown race. I just stand there with my hand out. After a few seconds the village chief comes out of his stupor and takes it albeit with shock still on his face.

Village chief: “It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Tanya. To be honest I've never heard of that race before. It's logical as you are a unique monster, and named as well, you truly are powerful Lady Tanya.”

Tanya: “I'm decently strong. Anyway, don't you have a name?”

Village chief: “No I do not as it is quite uncommon for a monster to have a name, as it is a sign of power. There are only a few named monsters in this forest.”

After our introduction, much to Albedo's joy, I took my seat on her lap again, this time in my human form. It's even better like this, with her breasts on my back and my ass on her soft thighs. So I just sit cross legged, and lean all my weight into her enjoying my comfortable seat. Best part is that because she is taller than my head is perfectly in between her breasts.

The goblins look at me strangely but don't say anything about it.

Tanya: “Interesting, as I thought it is normal to not have a name. I did name my servants though, so I guess we're an exception to the norm.”

Of course i knew all this but i have to play along so as not to draw suspicion to myself.

Tanya: “So what is the deal with the direwolves?”

Village chief: ” After Lord Veldora disappeared all the monsters in the forest began to act. As Lord Veldora's aura isn't keeping them in check any more the monsters are all fighting each other for more territory. The direwolves are the same as they are attacking us because they want our village as their territory. In the beginning we fought back, but because of our power difference it takes 10 of us if we have a chance of killing one direwolf.”

Tanya: “Okay, so do you know their location?”

Village chief: “Yes, they are north of here, my son Rigurd died getting us this information.”

The village chief looked down sadly as he mentioned his son's death.

Tanya: “I'm sorry for your loss. And we will get the direwolves for this. As it's almost night, we will wait until they arrive at the village and confront them head on when they attack again.”

Village chief: “Thank you for deciding to help us Lady Tanya. What do we goblins do? Create a barrier or arm ourselves to protect each other?”

Tanya: “You don't need to do anything, I'll handle it. The same goes for you girls, let me take care of it. You protect the villagers.”

They bow and answer

Fuuma/Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

One thing to note is that when Albedo bowed, her breasts surrounded me completely for a second. It was a great sensation, I can't wait for tonight, I'll finally get to play with my girls. 

Tanya: “Great.” I turn to the chief. “Do you have any wounded people?”

Village chief: “Yes, unfortunately there are a few but we cant do anything for them. The wounds the direwolves inflict are quite severe.”

Tanya: “I'll heal them for you, don't worry, so where are they?”

Village chief: “It's this way Lady Tanya, follow me.”

With that i turn back into my slime form while still in Albedo's lap. She gently picks me up and follows after the village chief. With Rubedo and Fuuma right behind us. It seems they are still guarding me though there is not much need for it. But I'll let them do as they want for now as they want to be useful to me.

As we left the house we were in I looked up to the sky to see that the sun had already started to lower towards the horizon already. We need to hurry so that we will be ready before the direwolves attack. And I want to be done as soon as possible as I want to have fun with my girls later.

As we arrive at another tent we stop and the village chief speaks up again.

Village chief: “This is where the wounded are. Please help them if you can.”

Tanya: “Dont worry ill heal them now.”

After I said that Albedo walked inside the tent.

Tanya: ‘Great Sage create a lot of high healing potions for me.’

Great Sage: ‘Understood beginning creation now. Creation complete. Do you want to apply them to the wounded goblins mistress?’ 

Tanya: ‘Yes.’

After I said that, all the wounded suddenly started to glow with a blue light. After the light faded all of them were healed completely.

When I was done Albedo turned around for me to see all the goblins in the village kneel in front of me with tears in their eyes. They all yelled the same thing. 

All the goblins: “Thank you for healing all of them Great Tanya.”

Tanya: “You're welcome everyone. But we should celebrate later as I still have to fight the direwolves. So let's prepare. Everyone, make sure you're behind cover as the fighting begins. My girls will protect you so don't worry. Everything will be fine.”

Everyone; “Yes!”

With that done I just waited for the direwolves to arrive. The girls put barriers around the villagers and are standing outside them to help me if necessary. I know they mean well but this is nothing I can't handle so I don't know what I would need help with. Anyway it seems the direwolves arrived at the hill in front of me howling to the moon or whatever. It's time for me to show them who's boss.

So I jumped from Albedo's embrace and turned into my human form again and walked towards them. I heard gasps of shock from the goblins that I could take a human form but they'll get used to it. Anyway I want this over as soon as possible so I just walk up to them and do this.

Tanya: “Who here is your boss? I challenge him for a duel for the position as leader.”

The direwolves just laughed at me like they heard something funny. But I didn't flinch and remained calm. Then the direwolves at the front parted and a big one with a scar across his right eye walked up to me.

Direwolf leader: “That would be me human. And I accept your challenge. Let's have a duel.”

Tanya: “Great let's get started then. Ready when you are.”

With that the leader launched at me with his fangs bared. While standing still waiting for him to reach me. When he was in range I pulled my katana out coated in [Black Flame] and cut his head off in one strike.

All the direwolves: “What! Boss no!!”

Tanya: “Well that settles it, you're my subordinates now. If you don't agree, I'll just kill you all.”

Leaders son: “No you won so the position is yours. You defeated my father in an honest duel there is nothing for us to disagree with. We will follow you from now on.”

Tanya: “Great, I didn't want to kill you anyway. My name is Tanya Tempest, and I'm a demon slime.”

Direwolves: “Demon slime?”

Tanya: “Yes I am, I'll show you later. First let's get to the village. I don't have to tell you this but if any of you try to harm anyone I'll kill you without question.”

Direwolves: “Yes Lady Tanya. We wont show hostilities.”

Tanya: “Good, let's go back.”

And with that my first day in this world was over. But the night was just getting started, so I want to have some fun. But first I have to get some things done like getting ownership of the village and build a basic house for me and my girls. I don't want to live in a tent for even a single night and I can also make the walls soundproof so nobody will hear us having sex later.

When we came back to the village all the goblins looked at the direwolves with fear but I reassured them that they wouldn't attack them anymore.

Tanya: “The direwolves are under my command now so they won't attack you anymore. you guys are now free from danger.”

With that the goblins broke out in celebration and all came to thank me with tears in their eyes. After that the village chief spoke up. speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Village chief: “What would you like as a reward for saving us? We can't give you much but we will do what we can.”

Tanya: “How about your undying loyalty?”

Village chief: “If that is what you want, Great Tanya. Then we will serve for the rest of our lives.”

After he said that he knelt down along with all the other goblins showing their loyalty.

Tanya: “Great with this out of the way, I need to build a house for myself. Can I just pick any free spot? Or is there an order to things?”

Village chief: “No Great Tanya, there is not. You are free to pick any spot you'd like. But how are you going to build a house if i may ask?”

Tanya: “Like this.”

Tanya: “Great Sage build me a basic house with soundproof walls and sturdy in that empty spot with creation magic.”

I say while pointing to a large open space.

Great Sage: “Understood, beginning creation now. Creation complete.”

Then at the spot where I had pointed a house suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Leaving all the goblins in awe at my powers. Bowing even lower than before. Glad that such a powerful being became their leader.

The house had a big bedroom with a king sized bed, a pretty big bathroom with a modern bathtub 

, a decently sized kitchen and a living room. While I told Great Sage to build me a basic house, I do want it to be big enough to fit me and my girls comfortably. I will build a bigger and better house in the future when I feel like it but this one will do for now.

Tanya: “It's been a long day for all of us so let's go take a rest in our homes as we're all tired. The direwolves will have to stay outside for now but we will fix that in the future as we get some builders to build actual houses for everyone, as I don't want to do it. It takes too many magicules and time for my liking. But i still have a surprise tomorrow for everyone so look forward to it. Goodnight all of you.”

Goblins: “As you wish Great Tanya, and also we will look forward to it. Goodnight Great Tanya”

Then all the goblins stood up and left for their tents/homes. After that I turned to my girls.

Tanya: “Fuuma you guard the village for tonight. Albedo and Rubedo will accompany me. Your turn will be tomorrow. But as a compensation for not allowing you to come tonight you will get to spend time alone with me tomorrow.”

When I told Fuuma she wouldn't be allowed to come with me at night her expression darkened but when i told her we were going to be alone tomorrow her mood brightened up right away.

Tanya: “Albedo and Rubedo come with me, we are going to have some fun in the bedroom.”

As for the reason for leaving her outside? I want to spend some quality time with my waifus.

Fuuma/llAlbedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya. We look forward to it!”

They all said with smiles on their faces. Man, I got some good slaves. Too bad I don't need to train them anymore, but it's easier this way. Maybe in the future I can break my enemies down mentally until they are nothing but dolls for me to play with. I'm already looking forward to it. But sadly that won't happen for a while. But I'll definitely do that to Clayman if he tries to mess with me. Anyway, back to the present. Let's have some fun.

Me and the twins went inside the house heading towards the bedroom to have some fun. This will be a long night but as we dont need sleep it won't be a problem, so we can be as wild as we want. HeHe.

59