4-(R18)Spending the night with my waifus_part1
3.8k 14 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we reached the bedroom I sat down on the bed. Thinking about what I want to do tonight. As I thought about it I came up with another idea. What if I make them addicted to my cum? So much so that they won't want to eat or drink anything else but my cum. They will want to drink my cum daily. Like the little cum dumpsters I want them to be. 

Tanya: ‘Great Sage, can you make my cum addictive to any girl who tastes it? And while I'm at it, enhance my cock so that it will fit in any hole while always being nice and tight, but only when I want it to be. I want to stretch some holes myself every now and then. Also make it so that If I take a girl's virginity she won't bleed, and i wont hurt her as i tear through her hymen, but her pussy is still as tight as a virgins should be.’

The reason that I asked for these things is simple. I want my girls addicted to my cum so that they ask me for sex everyday. I want to be able to fuck any girl balls deep, from human to monster girl. So even if it's a loli or a centaur, my cock will fit all the way and it will be a tight pussy. And lastly I don't want to deal with a girl losing her virginity, like stopping again and again, taking it slowly or being gentle. This way I can do what I want without consequences. So that's a win in my book.

Great Sage: ‘It is not possible to enhance your penis directly, but it is possible to make a ring or another accessory with those enhancements, mistress.’

Tanya: 'Great, in that case make me a stud for my tongue with those enhancements.’

Great Sage: ‘Understood mistress. Beginning creation now. Creation complete. Would you like to equip it?’

Tanya: ‘Will it hurt?’

Great Sage: ‘No it will not, your tongue will simply change shape to fit it in as your true body is that of a slime.’

Tanya: ‘Great, do it.’ 

Then I suddenly felt something cold inside my mouth. I opened my mouth and looked at it with [Spacial Sense], it was just a plain old stud with a small ball at the top. I kinda like it but i may change the design later. So with the preparations out of the way it's time to get started.

After I was done with that I looked at the twins and It looked like they were waiting for me to tell them what to do, so I did just that.

Tanya: “Undress slowly so I can enjoy it.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes!”

And so they did. Starting with the cloth at the neck. Then slowly and sensually slipping their dresses down their shoulders until it reached their waists. Baring their voluptuous breasts to me seductively. When they reached their hips they opened it from the back to let their wings trough.Then going lower until it slipped over their beautiful legs and over their thighs until they stepped out of them. There they stood, two of my waifu's in their full naked glory. This is the best day of my life, but the even greater thing is that I can do this whenever i want now.

After I was done admiring their beauty I took off my own clothes with magic. That caused my fully erect 12 inch cock to spring free and hit me between my breasts, peeking through the middle. As I'm only 1.60 cm (5.2ft) with a 30cm (12 inch) cock, when I look down it almost reaches my chin when fully erect. Also my balls are big too, so It looks like I'll cum a lot. Yes i know Futanari usually don't have balls but i wanted them so deal with it. I'm glad I didn't make my cock any bigger. It would be way out of proportion. I can almost suck myself off, it's that long, not that I'm into that so I'm just going to use my slaves for that, as that is their main purpose anyway.

While I thought about that the twins looked at me mesmerized. At me and my big cock. They were getting aroused just by looking at me.

As I want to try having sex normally for now, I didn't use the stud to make my cock fit easier so they have to make fit on their own. But the other enhancements are still active, being the addictive cum and the one making it easy to take someone's virginity.

Tanya: “You two start by sucking me off and getting yourself wet.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “With pleasure.”

After they said that they both quickly kneeled in front of me starting to lick my cock from both sides. It felt AWESOME. As I've been a virgin all my life this is quite a new experience, one I will get to have as 

often as I want from now on. Okay let's think about that later and just enjoy the moment for now.

Albedo started to lick and suck my tip while Rubedo was licking and kissing my shaft, also sucking my balls alternatively. Wow what a nice sight, having two waifu's sucking your cock. It feels so good that I need to hold back so that I don't come immediately. And with both looking me in the eyes, watching for my reactions to see if they're doing well. It just stimulates me just so much more. So while trying to calm down I just smiled at them, making them look happy they made me feel good.

Then they start for real with Rubedo lapping up and down my shaft completely while playing with my balls, Albedo starts taking my tip in her mouth, earning a gasp from me, much to their delight. While they are not experienced yet, they really are doing good as far as i'm concerned.

Albedo tried taking my tip deeper into her small mouth. Reaching the back of her mouth before stopping and looking up at me, waiting for me to give the go ahead. While Rubedo stopped for now, giving Albedo space to work. So I eagerly respond to them.

Tanya: “Go for it, let's see how deep you can take it for now. And Rubedo come here.” 

I say while petting the bed on the right beside me. And she did so, immediately sitting beside me. I just leaned into her side and started to play with her boobs. She also wrapped her left wing around me, it feels very comfortable and warm. Then I started kneading and sucking her tits while playing with her nipples. Causing her to gasp and moan softly while just letting me do what I want with a smile. Man what a way to live.

Albedo: “Mhm”

While that is happening with a small sound conformation, Albedo with her small and tight mouth slowly starts going down on my cock. After it started to go into her throat she started gagging, but after holding it there for a few seconds and calming down she kept going until she reached halfway down my cock, so six inches deep, quite a lot for her first time. And like the good little slave she is, she stayed there for as long as she could, tightening and loosening her throat muscles while sucking her cheeks in, letting me bask in the feeling of her throat muscles massaging me before coming back up. Letting it out of her throat, coughing and gasping for air.

Tanya: “You did well for your first time but let's keep going. I want to see my cock balls deep down your throat. If necessary I can give you a skill that allows you to keep going without having to breathe so that it will be easier for you.” 

Albedo: “Thank you mistress, but I want to overcome this myself. Please let me prove that I can do this for you.”

Tanya: “Sure if that's what you want we'll do it this way. I'll even have sex with you first if you can do it as a reward. But if you can't, I'll have sex with Rubedo first. And i will fuck you hard in the ass as punishment. That won't be a pleasant experience for you without preparation. It'll hurt like hell and you won't be allowed to use healing magic, so you will be limping for the next few days without being able to sit properly.”

When I said that her eyes sparkled, as if she wanted that to happen. Man, is she a masochist? That's even better, I'll have to test it out first, but I hope so. As I'm going to enjoy torturing her.

Albedo: “Understood mistress. I will try my best for you.” She answers with a smile.

Then I turn to Rubedo to see her moaning with a hand to her face to hide a blush, as I have not stopped playing with her tits yet. So I stop to get her attention and give her my next orders. But as soon as I stop she looks disappointed.

Tanya: “Good, Rubedo, why don't you try playing with my tits for a change. As I'm quite curious how it will feel. I want to try as many new things as possible.” 

When I said that, her expression brightened right up at the chance of pleasing me. So she said full of excitement. 

Rubedo: “Yes mistress, I will make sure you enjoy it. But please stop me if you don't like it. I don't want to make you uncomfortable.” She says before licking my erect nipple carefully. And as soon as she does so, I let out a moan immediately. Man that feels good. I also need to have them lick my pussy and ass later. I think I'll enjoy that too, but first.

Tanya: “That feels great Rubedo, keep going and change it up once in a while. Albedo, start sucking, make sure it's balls deep down your throat before i cum or you will get punished.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes mistress. We will do our best to please you!”

Tanya: “I wouldn't have expected otherwise. You may begin.”

With that Albedo took it back in her mouth, and started to bob her head up and down sucking my cock. She was sucking hard with her small and hot mouth, while lapping it with her tongue. First she found a good rhythm, and when she started to get the hang of it she began to try to deepthroat it further. As she was bobbing her head, she went a bit deeper at every stroke, opening her throat a bit more every time . First six inches deep like before, then she got to Seven inches before holding it there for a second. After a small pause she continued with her eyes full of determination until she got to eight inches before she came back up to catch her breath.

As that was happening Rubedo was licking and sucking my hard nipples, alternating between them now and then. While also gently kneading and massaging them with her soft and silky fingers. Bringing me gest pleasure.

Under both their efforts it's not going to be long before I'm going to cum. But while that's what was what Rubedo wanted, Albedo was starting to get nervous as she might actually get punished after all. And yes, I know it's an unreasonable challenge for a first timer, but I just wanted to see what would happen, and how far they would go for me.

As i was thinking about that, Albedo started to suck and lower her head again, enticing another loud moan from me. This is heaven, having two girls try their utmost hardest to please me. But I do notice that they are both getting better very quickly. They are both watching my reactions and act accordingly to bring me utmost pleasure.

Tanya: “Albedo if you don't hurry you're going to lose, I can't hold it much longer.”

I say while moaning loudly as I'm about to reach my first climax of the night.

When Albedo registered what I said she started to panic as she still wasn't able to do it. But she was close, just a few inches more and she'd done it. So with extra vigor she jammed my cock down her throat. Reaching 10 inches in one go, but she handled it much better than before. So she continued to work her way down. Then I grabbed her horns with my hands pushing her further down, giving her a bit of help and increasing my pleasure. And just barely when she did it and had her chin against my balls, I came, hard. I held her head in place as I came directly down her throat, straight into her stomach. My world turned white is a came, filling my head with nothing but pleasure and satisfaction. After I came down from my pleasure high, I looked down at Albedo still with my cock balls deep inside her throat, keeping it there until I told her she could take it out. O, God, what a feeling, having my cock 12 inches deep inside a tight and warm throat.

While all that was happening Rubedo stopped caressing my tits and just watched the show as Albedo deepthroated me. Looking like she was envious that it's not her bringing me such great pleasure.

Then I let go of Albedo's head and just stayed like that for a while. After half a minute it was time to continue.

Tanya: “You can take it out now Albedo. You did a great job, I honestly didn't think you would be able to pull it off your first time giving someone head. I was pleasantly surprised, and I will reward you in a minute. But first, Albedo open your mouth and let me see what you have in there. And don't swallow until I tell you to.”

Albedo nodded her head as she couldn't speak and opened her mouth. As most of my semen went straight down her throat there wasn't much, but still a good amount. It surprised me how much I came, but I like that i cum in huge amounts. That way I can drown girls in my cum until their bellies swell. And it doesn't matter how much I cum, because I can cum as much as I want without needing to recover, as I am a demon slime with Infinite stamina.

After I finished thinking about all that I turned to Rubedo still sitting at my side.

Tanya: “Rubedo kiss Albedo and swap my cum in between your kisses. I want both of you to taste it before swallowing it, and to remember its taste well.”

That way you will be addicted to it and want to eat it everyday. But I won't tell them that, they will figure it out themselves. As they will be begging to have more later.

Rubedo: “Yes mistress.”

And With that answer she did just that. She started kissing Albedo sloppily, and swapped my cum with her, and after a minute they stopped. Now both with their mouths full looking at me for permission to swallow.

Tanya: “Taste it some more than you may swallow it.”

With a nod from both of them they excitedly started to gargle it and taste it as much as they could. After a while they swallowed it. They already loved it more than any other food or drink. They looked happy as they tasted it, seemingly already wanting more. I asked them.

Tanya: So, how did it taste?”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Amazing mistress, it's the best thing weve ever tasted!’

Tanya: "I'm glad that you like it. I'm thinking of letting you drink my cum as your reward from now on. It will be a reward for pleasing me, be it with the work you do for me or in bed. Not that you guys need to eat or drink, but it will be something like a treat or sweets for you.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Thank You for the great reward, mistress!”

Tanya: “Good that you're happy with it. But its time to continue, i still want to fuck both of you.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Please mistress, we would like to please you and earn more.”

52