5-(R18)Spending the night with my waifus_part2
3.1k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanya: “Great, Albedo lay on the bed on your back with your legs spread, Rubedo sit next to her. Your turn will be after her, as she earned it.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Understood mistress!”

After they did so, I sat between Albedo's legs with my cock on her stomach. To be honest it looked almost comical. It is so big that it almost reached her breasts. I know it will fit but I will need to put the enhancement back on. After I turned it on I sat back a bit and aligned it with her pussy. As i did so she started to get nervous again. Because it looks like it'll never fit, but she doesn't know about the enhancement and I won't tell her either, it will be more fun this way. So I looked her in the eyes and said.

Tanya: “Trust me, you will love this.”

I told her that as I moaned. Then I grabbed her legs as a handle while I pushed the tip of my cock through her lips. It felt AMAZING, the way her tight virgin pussy squeezed me and how her warm wet walls twisted around my cock. I am in heaven. So I pushed until I met her hymen and tore through it. She yelped but it didn't look like it hurt her. But before I go any further I need to know if she is okay or not. I know I could just jam it in, but I want her to enjoy her first time too.

Tanya: "Albedo, are you okay? Does it hurt?”

Albedo: “No it doesn't mistress, which is strange, because it should from what i know.”

Tanya: “Great, it seems my enchantment works as intended. Now let's enjoy ourselves, I'm gonna go as deep as I can. But if you want to stop, just tell me okay? I don't want to hurt you.”

Albedo: “Yes mistress, I will. Thank you for your consideration.”

Tanya: “You're welcome Albedo. Now, lets start.

After I said that I pushed further in until I was a quarter in, so 4 inches. As I pushed deeper, I could see her stomach bulge around me because my cock is just that big. And it just looks awesome, as I could tell exactly how deep it was. Albedo had her head thrown back and was gasping and moaning loudly. It seems like she enjoyed it too, so I won't hold back anymore. And with that i started pushing again until it was halfway in. I will be honest I didn't expect it to go in that easily, but hey it works for me. So I kept pushing, feeling and stroking my cock through the bulge on her stomach. Until I knock against her womb, causing her to moan as her eyes roll to the back of her head, mind going blank. She didn't tell me to stop yet so I just kept pressuring it and eventually I invaded it. It's tight, even tighter than her pussy is, and I can't get enough of it, so I just keep going. And finally I was balls deep, bottoming out. As I reached the end I threw my head back in pleasure. Enjoying the feeling of being buried deep inside my waifu. When I settled down again, I asked her a question.

Tanya: “Are you still feeling okay? I'm all the way in now.”

She was panting and moaning loudly now and sweating a lot, but she seemed to like it. As she had a blush on her face and hearts in her eyes. So an ahegao face, I think she really is a masochist, or at least likes being dominated. But I hope that it is both, that is the way I like it.

Albedo: “I feel so full mistress, but it feels amazing. Please just use me as you please. I will be fine, don't worry about me. I love it when you take control, mistress.”

Tanya: “I'm glad you like it, and trust me I will. I'll make you scream my name until you pass out. But first, Rubedo come here.”

As all this was happening Rubedo was just sitting there, eyes locked to where Albedo's stomach was bulged out with my cock, eyeing it with anticipation. As I called out to her she jolted out of her trance and turned to me.

Rubedo: “Yes mistress.”

She then said next to me to my right.

Tanya: “Come closer

Rubedo: “Yes mistress!”

She said full of excitement.

After she did so I pulled her closer and kissed her on her lips while holding her with my right arm around her shoulder.

As I did so her eyes bulged, not expecting it. I kissed her normally at first then I started to french kiss her, much to her pleasure. She was stunned at first but after a while she began to reciprocate. After a minute I stopped, much to her disappointment.

Tanya: “While i fuck her keep kissing me, from my lips to my neck. Make me feel your touch as much as you can.”

Rubedo: “Yes mistress, I will do my best!”

Tanya: “I wouldn't expect anything else. Now let's get started shall we. Im really gonna enjoy fucking you until your mind breaks down Albedo.”

Albedo: “Yes please mistress, use me to your heart's content!”

Tanya: “Trust me i will”

Whith that i started to fuck her for real. I pulled out until I was barely inside anymore and slammed back in. Reaching almost all the way in one go. Albedo screamed loudly as her consciousness wavered, almost passing out. Meanwhile I was enjoying the feeling of her tight walls constricting around my cock. This is the best feeling I've felt in my life. So I pulled back again and jammed it all the way this time as her insides were losenning up. Earning another scream and moan from her. I just kept going after that. Pounding harder and faster each time. Making her delirious from pleasure while I use her like my personal onahole, just as she wanted me to. And from the way she is acting she loves every bit of it. She really is just a masochistict cumdump to use as I please. And I will whenever I feel like it.

As i was fucking her, Rubedo was kissing me all over like i told her to. First my lips, then she worked her way down my chin towards my neck, raining down kisses as she went. It looks like she and Albedo really only care about me. They care about pleasing me more than their own satisfaction. Just as I created them.

So we continued like that for a while until I felt the urge to come. I was now going balls deep at every thrust and it was amazing, each time I went through Albedo's womb she got even tighter than she already was. Making her tight walls wrap around me, squeezing me even more. She was now a screaming incoherent mess with drool and tears running down her face. Stil with the ahegao face like before. It seemed she liked being treated like nothing but an onahole. 

Meanwhile Rubedo got better and better at kissing me than before. French kissing me now and then and just stimulating me all over. Like my neck, shoulders and breasts. After a while I felt like cumming so I did so.

Tanya: "I'm cumming!"

With that I plunged balls deep inside Albedo and let loose, pouring rope after rope of cum in her womb. As I was filling her up she screamed and moaned even louder than before passing out completely. Everything in my head went white. A feeling of pure extacy washes over me. After I came down from my high of ejaculation I noticed that I came so much that her stomach was bloated. Wow, I came so much that I filled her up in one go. Albedo just layed there completely passed out with a huge smile on her face. 

Wait, can I get her pregnant? I'll ask Great Sage. Not that i mind having kids with my waifu or any other girl in my harem, it's just not time yet. Maybe after Tempest is built and nobody can mess with me anymore. That's for later, i gotta ask Great Sage.

Tanya: ‘Did I just get Albedo pregnant?’

Great Sage: ‘No mistress, while it is possible. You would have to make your semen fertile first. As it is currently infertile because you are a demon slime with no gender.’

Tanya: ‘Okay great, does that mean i can cum inside as many times as i want and not worry about impregnating her?’

Great Sage: ‘Yes mistress.’

With my worries nullified I started to pull out of Albedo's pussy, but as I did so she held onto my cock, even while she was unconscious. She must have really loved getting used like that, huh? But as I pull out completely I notice a stream of cum dripping out of her well used and gaping cunt, because of the hard fucking i put her through. It turns me on so much I want to go again, but I still have Rubedo to fuck until she is as bloated and used as Albedo

So after I pulled out I turned to Rubedo, who was looking at the bloated and passed out Albedo, with cum dripping out of her gaping cunt in anticipation.

Tanya: “Go lay on the bed next to her.”

Rubedo: “Yes please mistress, use me as a cumdump and make me pass out from having been cummed in too much!”

Tanya: “Okay i will, HaHa. Its great that you are so eager. It makes me happy.”

Rubedo: “Yes please use me as you wish, your pleasure is all we care about!”

Tanya: “I'm glad to hear that. But enough talking, let's get started. If you want me to slow down at first tell me so, as you are a virgin, but after that I won't stop until i cum.”

Rubedo: “Yes mistress!”

So I sit between her legs like Albedo, I grab her waist and line myself up with her tight little virgin pussy.

As I press the tip against it she lets out a gasp. But I keep on pressing until I slip past her lips into her tight tunnel. I pause there gauging her reaction. She looks fine so I press on, sliding deeper inside. I keep going until I'm halfway in, I pause as she keeps getting tighter and tighter. She is panting and moaning but she looks like she doesn't want me to stop, so I press on until I reach her hymen. Tearing through it until I reached her womb. I put my hand on the bulge on her stomach and squeezed it. I moaned as it increased the tightness of her pussy even more, it felt amazing. But I kept going until I reached the end. Slapping my balls against her pussy lips. She looked like she enjoyed it as much as Albedo did so I just started pumping, slowly at first, but increasing my speed slowly.

I lowered myself on her as I kept pumping, playing with her tits and kissing her. She was moaning in my ear as I laid my head next to hers as I just enjoyed her warmth. She hugged me back and wrapped her wings around me. They were soft and comfy, I really liked being hugged by them. After a while i got back up and started to fuck her for real. Pumping all the way in and out, entering her womb every time. Each time I passed it she tightened and moaned louder than before, so it seemed it was her weak spot. So I just kept going until I felt my climax coming, as I did so I slowed down.

She was a moaning and screaming mess at this point, it looked like she would pass out from pleasure at any moment. But she still tightens her pussy as I liked it, she really is a top tier cumdump. It is high time that I use her as such, so I sped up and released deep into her womb like I did to Albedo. Filling her up completely and bulging out her stomach even more than I did to Albedo. Just i thought that I heard her stir beside me starting to wake up. As I turned to look at her I just kept myself buried deep inside the womb I just filled to the brim and spoke.

Tanya: “Are you awake Albedo?”

Albedo: “Yes mistress. I just woke up. I feel amazing, being filled to the brim with your wonderful semen like this. Oh, it looks like you just finished Rubedo too. Can I have another round please? I would like to satisfy you more, mistress.”

Tanya: “You really are eager for a first timer. Sure, get on all fours next to her.”

Albedo: “Yes mistress!”

So she got on her hands and knees next to Rubedo. Cum stopped leaking out of her and her gaping pussy closed, but that won't matter as I'll fill her up again anyway. I want to see how much I can make her stomach bulge. So I'll keep filling her until it won't fit anymore. Maybe I can make her look pregnant? I can't wait to see the result, so let's get started.

 

I pulled out of the passed out Rubedo and kneeled behind her. I grabbed her waist on both sides and slid my cock in. It went way easier than the first time as I stretched her out a lot already.

Albedo: “Ahn, mistress, you feel so good. Please keep going until you're satisfied. I love being used by you, mistress. I can take it, please fuck me until I pass out again.”

Tanya: “Don't worry, I won't stop until I'm satisfied, going even if you're unconscious. I'll fill you with so much cum that you'll look nine months pregnant.”

Albedo: “Yes please, mistress fill me until i explode!”

I started pumping again, holding her waist tightly. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed balls deep. Earning a huge moan from her, she really liked it as I go rough on her, so let's try something.

I took my right hand off her waist and raised it above her ass. I slapped it down on her right ass cheek making a loud clapping sound. She screamed from the pain as she looked back at me with hearts in her eyes. 

Albedo: “Please more mistress! I love when you hurt me! Please keep hitting me until my whole ass is red!”

Tanya: “As I thought, you're a masochist. I'm glad you are as I enjoy hurting you. So get ready, you won't be able to sit or walk after I'm done!”

Albedo: “Yes!”

So as I was banging her harder and harder, I also kept slapping her ass hard. I switched ass cheeks from time to time making sure her whole ass was nice and red. At this point she had tears in her eyes and drool down her lips. She looked so arousing like that, just like an onahole for me to use. I kept going until I was about to cum again. I pushed her head down and started to do a mating press on her. She was ass up face down, buried in the mattress clenching the sheets. 

I kept speeding up until I came straight in her womb, releasing rope after rope of cum, expanding it ever further. She now looked 6 months pregnant with her bloated stomach. It looked amazing, I want to fill her even more. So I pulled out, making her gaped pussy leak cum everywere. I layed down on the bed on my back next to the sleeping Rubedo. It doesn't look like she'll wake up again today. I don't mind as I have Albedo to release my pent up lust on.

Tanya: “Get on top of me and ride me with your back towards me. I want to see your ass shake as you bounce on my cock. Also this will be the last round off tonight.

Albedo: “Yes mistress!”

As she got up belly bulge was really pronounced. She actually looked even better this way. I can't wait to knock her up for real, but it's still too early. 

As I mused about this she got ready to sit down on my cock, pointing it towards her gaping cunt. As she slipped over my cock and lowered down, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down all the way. This caused her to scream her throat out as I felt my cock poking her belly bulge. After she got back to her senses she started bouncing on my cock moaning loudly as she did so.

I just layed there looking at her ass bounce as she impaled herself on my fat cock. This is also nice, not having to do all the work myself this time. So I put my head down on the pillow and just enjoyed the feeling of my waifu bouncing up and down on me. After a while I'm almost cumming again, the last time tonight, so I grab her hips again and start trusting against her movements.

As she didnt expect this she stopped moving herself and just let me do as i wished. And then after a few thrusts I came again, my world turning white. As I filled her for the last time tonight. She swelled again as I shoot ropes of cum in her womb, reaching nine months pregnant. She looked absolutely amazing like this. So much so that I wanted another round but I'll end it here tonight, as tomorrow will be a long day. Tomorrow I will name all the creatures in this village after all.

She was exhausted and I pulled her backwards on top of me, laying her head next to mine. I gave her a kiss and embraced her from behind, as I stroked her pregnant looking belly.

Tanya: “You did great Albedo, let's go to sleep now, you can clean up tomorrow.”

Albedo: “Yes mistress.”

She said while closing her eyes, falling asleep. 

Now I'm just alone with my thoughts, thinking about all the things that happened on my first day in this world. I can't wait to find out what tomorrow brings, maybe some new girls for my harem. 

That was my last thought as I closed my eyes. I kissed her one more time and hugged her tighter, still with my cock plunged deep in her womb, and fell asleep.

43