6-(R18)Waking up with my waifus
2.2k 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning I woke up laying in bed with Albedo on top of me. I was still embracing her, my cock flaccid inside her pussy. Rubedo was sleeping peacefully beside me. They both have their bellies still bulging with the cum I poured in them yesterday. Albedo had more as I filled her with more and I had plugged her pussy with my cock, keeping it from spilling out. While Rubedo still had a bulge, it was way smaller than Albedo's. As almost all of it seemed to have leaked out of her while she slept. Creating a large puddle of cum between her legs. I looked around the room while enjoying the afterglow of losing my first time to my waifu's.

There were rays of sunlight shining through the window. The rays shone down on the naked girls sleeping with me, making them look like they were glowing. They were both gorgeous. I'm really glad I decided to create both of them. I feel happy just having them around me. It is a great feeling, waking up beside (under) your waifu's in the morning.

 In my past life there were memes about this situation. Asking what you would choose between curing cancer or waking up next to your waifu every day. I always picked the waking up next to your waifu option, dreaming about it in my sleep. Everyday hoping it would become a reality someday. And now it is, I can do with them whatever I want, and whenever I want. It truly was the best decision of my life to jump in front of Truck-kun. 

After laying there for a while enjoying their company, I thought about what happened last night. I enjoyed it alot, especially with the enchantments I made for my cock. But after experiencing everything I had some new ideas about what to add. 

What if I made the cum stay inside them without the possibility of spilling out. I could also make it stay warm so that they can enjoy it longer, feeling my presence inside them everywhere they go. Also it would be easier to clean afterwards as it won't spill everywhere. And if i only came inside them, they wouldn't have to clean at all. It would make it easier to have sex everywhere I go without people around me noticing. Well maybe people would if i came in them too much as their bellies would grow suddenly, so i'll need to figure something out for that.

After a while of contemplating I got an idea for it. I could make it so that it would be absorbed by the beings I poured it into. But I could go further with this. 

I could make it so that it marks the body and soul of any girl I want as my harem member. I could use that mark to grant them skills and abilities. I also want it to make anyone I mark stronger and more loyal to me, with the same loyalty and devotion as I remake someone. That would make getting new harem members easier for me, as I don't have to remake every girl I want in my harem. So if I like the girls as they are, I could make them loyal to me without altering them at all.

So with those ideas in mind, I told Great Sage to make them.

Tanya: ‘Great Sage, add the enchantments I'm thinking about to the stud.’

Great Sage: ‘Understood, beginning creation now. Creation complete, the enchantments are added to the stud.’ 

Tanya: ‘Nice this will make life more enjoyable and easier.’

After laying there for a while longer I decided it was time for them to wake up. Today will be a busy day. As I need to name all the goblins and direwolves while also build new houses for everyone.

Tanya: “Girls wake up, it's morning already.”

After I called out to them they started to stir, sleepely opening their eyes. As they looked at me with a smile they responded.

Albedo/Rubedo: “Good morning Lady Tanya.”

Tanya: “Good morning girls. How did you sleep?”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Great, Lady Tanya. It was the best we've slept in our lives.”

Tanya: “I'm glad to hear that. So how did you like your first time? I for one loved every second of it.”

Albedo responded while still laying on top of me.

Albedo: “It was great Lady Tanya. I've never experienced so much pleasure in my life. And the way you used me made it even better. I'm still so full of your wonderful semen, Lady Tanya. It feels like I'm about to explode and it is amazing, it's one of the best feelings I've ever experienced.”

Rubedo: “I agree with Albedo, Lady Tanya. It was the best night of my life, giving my first time to you. Also being able to please you.”

Tanya: “I'm glad you enjoyed it, but it is time to get out of bed. I have a lot to do today. But before that, we need to clean ourselves first. So let's take a shower together. Afterwards you two need to clean this room. So I can sleep in it again tonight.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya”

They responded, but before they could get up I put my hand up to stop them. I just remembered something. I still need to reward them for yesterday.

Tanya: “Also, I need to reward you for your efforts pleasing me so much on your first time. So I'll let you both drink my cum again in the shower. But first, Albedo when I pull out clench your pussy shut, I don't want you to spill the cum on me, as I don't want to be covered in cum. You can let it out in the toilet. Rubedo, you do the same after Albedo is done.”

As this was after I created the enhancement, the cum inside was normal. So it was cold and gross now, so for this time only they need to get rid of it. After this moment the girls will only consume and absorb it as their favorite treat.

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya, we will be careful not to spill any.”

Rubedo: “Lady Tanya, I apologize for passing out so suddenly yesterday.”

Tanya: “It's fine Rubedo, you did well for your first time, don't worry about it.”

Rubedo: “Thank you for your forgiveness LadyTanya.”

Tanya: “It's fine. Don't worry about it, you can always do better next time.”

Rubedo: “Thank you, I will, Lady Tanya.”

Tanya: “Albedo, you go first, the toilet is in the bathroom.”

Albedo: “Yes, Lady Tanya.”

After she said so she got up and I pulled out of her. After she stood she headed for the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and opened her legs. She then opens her pussy lips with her fingers, letting my cum flow out of her into the toilet. Her stomach visibly deflated as she emptied herself out getting flatter and flatter. After about 5 minutes she was empty again and her stomach was back to normal, being slim and sexy.

Tanya: “Good job Albedo, you spilled nothing. Rubedo, it's your turn to empty yourself.”

Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

She got up and did the same, copying Albedo. After they were done we stepped into the shower. I turned it on as they don't know how hot I want the water. After I cleaned myself it was time for their reward.

Tanya: “Girls, it's time for your reward. Albedo get on your knees and suck me off. Rubedo, you eat out my asshole. I want to try something new.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Understood Lady Tanya!”

And so they did. Albedo kneeled in front of me and took my cock in her mouth again. Making me tilt my head back and moan in pleasure. Rubedo kneels behind me grabbing the sides of my ass, pressing her head between my asscheeks and beginning to tease and lick my asshole, trying to figure out how to make me enjoy it the most. It feels good but weird. I will need to get used to it, but I like it.

As Albedo had blown me yesterday she knew how to do it now and deepthroated me immediately. I moaned in satisfaction as I felt her tight throat constrict around me, massaging my length with her throat muscles. She was taking it way easier than yesterday, not choking or gagging anymore. It seemed like the enhancement to make it fit better was still active. But it doesn't matter, I enjoy it way more like this as she can take it all the way in without problems. And I also don't have to worry about choking her now so I can go wild.

So I grabbed her by the horns and pulled her down further onto my cock. She knew what I wanted so she let it happen, doing nothing to stop me from using her like a pocket pussy. I pulled her all the way down in one go. Making my balls slap her chin. Then I pulled her off, and pulled her all the way down again, and kept repeating the motion. I was skull fucking her deep in the throat. It was even better than a normal deepthroat as I could decide the speed and depth myself now, using her tight hole as I wanted.

While I savored the feeling of having my cock deep in her throat. Rubedo was busy at work on my asshole. She teased it at first by licking it and circling her tongue around it. After that she inserted it inside my asshole making me moan even loader, i like this new sensation. I'll have them do something like this more.

After a while I was about to come so I warned them.

Tanya: "I'm about to cum. Rubedo stop what you are doing and kneel next to Albedo. I want you both to drink as much as possible. And trust me you will love it.”

Got out from between my asscheeks and responded.

Rubedo: “Yes mistress.”

She hurriedly got next to Albedo and kneeled. She was just in time as I was to cum any second. so i pulled out almost all the way and let loose in Albedo's throat. After a few seconds I switched to Rubedo, who was waiting with her mouth wide open. So I put it in and filled her mouth and throat up too. They both drank as quickly as they could to not spill any. They successfully drank everything without spilling anything even when I switched mouths, so they did well.

Tanya: “Thank you for the great morning service girls. And I hope you enjoyed my reward. I also enchanted my cum. It will stay inside you girls without any possibility of it spilling out, be it your pussy, asshole or mouth. I also made it so that your bodies will absorb it. It will mark your body and soul as mine and slowly strengthen you even further, while also giving me the ability to easily grant new skills to you in the future. So next time you don't have to get rid of it, you can just keep it inside you and enjoy the feeling of my warmth inside you.”

After they swallowed everything they answered.

Albedo/Rubedo: “Thank you Lady Tanya. We will enjoy it as much as possible.”

Tanya: “Good, but I need to get going as I have a lot to do today. So get dressed so we can get going. I'll just take my slime form again so I don't need to get dressed. Oh, by the way, Rubedo it's your turn to carry me around today.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya, we will do so.”

Tanya: “Good, I'll be waiting in the bedroom.”

As I went to sit on the bed and turned into my slime form again. The twins hurried to get dressed and cleaned the room quickly as they didn't want to make me wait. 

After they were done Rubedo carefully picked me up into her warm embrace. She felt exactly like Albedo in that regard, soft and bouncy. After we were done we went outside the house. The twins had a smile on their faces enjoying the feeling of my warm cum inside them. It does make their bellies bulge so I should be careful with the amount I give them in certain situations.

After we left the house Fuuma approached us. Seemingly waiting for us to show up. As it was later in the morning all the goblins were outside going about their lives. She was looking at the twins' smiles and bulging bellies with a frown, looking jealous. After Fuuma reached us she greeted me, she had a smile on her face again and greeted me. 

Fuuma: “Good morning Lady Tanya, I hope you had a pleasant night.” 

Tanya: “Good morning to you Fuuma. Yes, I had a great night with the twins. How was yours? Did anything happen at all?”

Fuuma: “No Lady Tanya, it was quiet all night long.”

Tanya: “Good, at least we don't have to worry about anything attacking us right now. And don't get jealous, I will spend tonight with you, having the twins guard me and the village at night.”

Fuuma: “Thank you for your consideration, mistress. I'll look forward to it.”

After that we walked together, looking around at what needs to be done. As we walked I looked around and sighed. This would take a lot of time. Both naming all the goblins and the direwolves. While also building houses for everyone here. While I didn't want to do it at first, I can just make Great Sage do it in my stead. That way the living arrangements will be way better and I can begin to fortify the village for the future. So I thought of how to do it as easily as possible, as I don't want to do it myself.

After thinking for a while I got an idea. What if I just make a few clones of myself or something. I could have them do it for me in my place, maybe even having Great Sage control them, as it would be way better at that, both coming up with names and building good and functional houses. Yes that would work, I'll ask if I can do that.

Tanya: ‘Great Sage, can you create and control clones of me or something along those lines? That way I can get things done much faster and more efficiëntently.’

Great Sage: ‘That is impossible for now unfortunately, mistress. I do not possess the knowledge or processing capability to do so currently. I would need to evolve first in order to do so sadly.’

Tanya: ‘Well that is a bummer. I'll just have to create clones of myself and do it personally. I need to think of a way to evolve you then. But that is not a priority so I wont do anything about it for now.’

Great Sage: ‘I'm sorry that I failed you mistress.’

Tanya: ‘It's fine Great Sage, we will figure it out later. But first I need to get started with my tasks otherwise it'll never get done.’

After that I told the girls to stop so I could begin. First I told Albedo to gather all the villagers and direwolves. While she was busy with that, I created two permanent clones of myself, both of them being in human form. Luckily they are both capable of using some of my skills and most importantly Great Sage. There is a limit to what skills to give them so I will need to choose carefully. 

Another plus point is that I can give them an order and they will complete it individually. Doing it the same way I would have done, considering they are me. I made them permanent as they would do all the important jobs that I don't want to do myself. This way I only need to do what I want to do. Making it easier to live a lazy life.

I also need to change their appearance, so that nobody will mistake them for me. So I think about what functions I want them to have. That way I can give them an appropriate appearance. I want them to be responsible for naming any new people that will join my village. They will also be the ones building the houses and other buildings we will need in the future. So they will need my [creation skill], [Infinite Magicules) skill, and maybe some sort of rune creation skill to reinforce the buildings defenses in case of an attack or something. But most importantly they will need Great Sage to make the process easier and more efficient. 

So I copy those skills with my [Create All skills] skill and transfer them to the clones. With that done I just need to change their appearances. So I just give them basic clothes and masks that cover their whole faces, and change their hair colors to black. This way nobody will mistake them for me. I should give them names as well i guess, so i'll just call them Clone-A and Clone-B. Unoriginal I know, but it doesn't matter as that is exactly what they are, they are just like robots so they don't have their own wills so it won't matter what I call them. But for convenience sake I'll put an A and a B on their masks to keep them apart from each other.

After all that was done they stood behind me and the girls waiting for their orders.

After a while Albedo came back to me. Looking at the clones with a raised eyebrow, but didn't comment on it.

Albedo: “Everyone has gathered Lady Tanya. They are waiting for you at the village center.”

Tanya: “Good work Albedo, now let's get started shall we?”

With that Rubedo carried me towards the village center with the rest following, meanwhile im mentally preparing myself for a long ass day.

33