7-Building a town
1.4k 9 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reaching the village center Rubedo went to stand in the middle of the crowd, standing on top of a small plateau I made for everyone to see. So i began speaking

Tanya: “Good morning everyone, I've gathered you here because we need to discuss the future of the village.”

Everyone here starts murmuring amongst themselves about what I might say next.

Tanya: "First I will introduce you to two new servant's of mine, step forward Clone-A and Clone-B.”

After they gave confirmation they came over to stand next to me. 

Tanya: “These are clones of me that I created for the purpose of building houses and other necessary buildings.”

With this all the goblins go wild. Cheering and yelling, that they will finally get some decent houses to live in. I put up my hand tentacle thingy to calm them down. After everyone was quiet I continued speaking.

Tanya: “I'm glad everyone is excited about the idea. But I still have a surprise for all of you. I will name everyone here, no one is excluded. And you don't have worry about me, i will be fine”

Now that was what brought pure chaos. All of them started screaming and yelling. They hugged each other with tears in their eyes. They were getting named, that meant that they would evolve. So all of them were extremely excited about the prospect.

While I was waiting for them to calm down I thought about what I wanted them to evolve into. I could make everyone female so that I can put all of them in my harem. I could make them futanari like me so that they can reproduce among themselves, while i also could fuck all of them. I'm not exactly excited about that idea. I'm very possessive, if i want a girl she is mine and no one else can touch her. so that is a no. Or I could evolve them into an evolved species and just keep them male and female. And pick out the girls a want later.

While thinking about that I thought about what kind of harem I want. I want a lot of different kinds of girls in it. But not many of the same species. Two or three is enough for me. So that means I will choose the candidates I like for my harem and the rest will be split between male and female. While I could make a harem with all of them in it, it would simply become too large to manage. I'll name all my harem members my last name, that way anyone knows who they are and treat them with respect. As they are the most important to me. Especially so after creating a country called Tempest. The people will immediately associate them with it and know they are high ranking in it as it will be the queens last name, giving them more authority.

While I'm at it I'll make it so that anyone I name will respect me and be fiercely loyal to me. That way no one will ever disobey me and always do what I tell them, from work to sex. But most importantly never betray me and even die for me if necessary. Yes, I like that idea. I'll do just that.

With that in mind I thought about what I want the beings in front of me to be involved into. The goblins would normally become hobgoblins and goblinas, but I don't really care about that as the goblinas will become pretty anyway. So with that sorted I need to figure out what I want the direwolves to become. How about I just keep them the same but with the ability to turn into a humanoid. That way there will be wolf girls with fluffy ears and tails to pet. Yes I like that idea, let's do that.

Then I was ready to start the naming but there are two exceptions to all this. That being the two who were Rigurd and Range in the show as they are the most important people here. With Rigurd becoming the leader of the goblins, and Range the leader of the direwolves, I'll also make him my pet dog. I've always wanted a dog but never could because I was allergic, so that'll be perfect. That means I'll remake them myself the way I want them, that being female of course. But they'll also be harem members so I will take my time with them.

With that all thought out I gave the order for the goblins to make a row. And one clone to start the naming process and the other to start building houses. Leaving the direwolves for later as their names are all linked anyway. But that will change as they will gain human form after i give them a clan name later so ill name them afterwards. But before the naming started I told Fuuma to bring the village chief and direwolves leaders son to me. After she came back with the two in tow I was ready to begin. They stood in front of me waiting for their turn.

I started with the chief, imagining what new form I want the future her to take. She will still become a goblin lord or better yet ,Queen, as that will make managing the goblins easier. So she will need to become strong and a powerful warrior in case it will ever be necessary. But she also will need to be intelligent enough to govern the goblins well under the twins' orders. With that in mind I thought about what I want her personality to be. I think I'll keep her the same personality as before but with the same thoughts about me as the other girls. So all I need to figure out now is what I want her to look like. After a while of thinking I knew what I wanted, it was perfect for her while still being like the original Rigurd. 

She was as tall and had about the same build as Fuuma, being muscular just like the original. She had fiery red hair and eyes giving her a fierce look. She had a pretty face with perfect proportions, with tusks poking out of her mouth and pointy ears. She had bigger breasts than Fuuma with a perfect figure. She had scars all over her body making look even more fierce than she already was. So all in all an intimidating person.

So after I was done thinking about it I turned to them.

Tanya: “You two will be reborn as completely different beings, but worry not it will be for the better. Chief it's your turn first. Your name is Freya Tempest.”

This is what Freya Tempest looks like

https://imgur.com/gallery/wC4sEEG

After I named him he began to shine brightly with a blue light. After it stopped it revealed Freya standing there in all her glory. After she noticed me she kneeled down in reverence.

Freya: “Thank you for the wonderful name Lady Tanya. I will wear it with pride.”

Tanya: “Good to hear that. I bestow upon you the title of [Goblin Queen], you will be the leader of all the goblins from now on.”

With that she glowed again making her even stronger than before.

Freya: “It is truly an honor to be trusted with such a title, I will do everything in my ability to live up to that trust.”

She said while bowing her head even further.

Tanya: "I know you will, Freya, and I trust your abilities so don't worry.”

After saying so I turned my head and. look at the direwolf besides her.

Tanya: “Now it's your turn.”

So I imagined what I want her to be like. I know the perfect character to model her after. Delta from Eminence in Shadow. She already acts like a dog to Shadow anyway so I'll just change her allegiance and loyalty and make her see me as the other harem members. With complete loyalty and obedience. Yes, that'll be perfect. She is also very dumb, so she'll be the perfect dog. Not thinking about anything unnecessary and just wanting my attention and affection. I can't wait to play with her and teach her new tricks. She'll be the perfect pet. And I always liked Delta the most in the show so I'm looking forward to meeting her. 

She looks like the following. She has wolf ears, a big bushy tail and sharp canines. She has long black hair, purple eyes and a beautiful face. She wears black clothes with gold accents and has a red leather collar around her neck for a leash. She has big breasts and wide thighs, with a perfect figure. She has a wild look to her overall, one that I appreciate as she is my dog now. So with that in mind I named the direwolf.

Tanya: “Your name is Delta Tempest. With your new clan name being, Tempest wolves”

This is what Delta Tempest looks like

https://imgur.com/gallery/2yk1uuS

The wolf shined brightly, and when the light faded there sat Delta, squatting on all fours with a wagging tail. Looking at me like she wanted my attention.

Delta: “Thank you for the name master.” 

She said while wagging her tail faster. I had her call me master instead of mistress because it sounds more appropriate. And it's nice to change things up once in a while.

I jumped from Rubedo’s embrace and turned in my human form. I walked up to her and patted her head and scratched behind her ear. Making her melt into my affections and begin to whimper while closing her eyes.

Tanya: “You're welcome Delta. From now on you are my pet and I will be your owner. So let's play a lot later, okay?”

Delta: “I would be my pleasure master!”

I stopped petting her and changed back into my slime form. As Rubedo noticed this she immediately picked me up again. I ordered my clone to name the Tempest wolves after they were done evolving, so i don't need to think about that anymore.

After that I wanted to relax and sit down to watch the naming process. But there aren't any chairs around, but I have the perfect solution. While also having some fun at the same time. So I pointed at an empty spot perfect to watch the naming and I said.

Tanya: “I want to go over there.”

So after the girls gave me a confirmation we went over there, including Freya and Delta. After we arrived I gave another order.

Tanya: “Albedo, get on your hands and knees, I want to take a seat.”

With a blush so answered.

Albedo: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

And she got on her hands and knees in front of the entire village. She looked very embarrassed but all that mattered to her was my order so she did it anyway. After she was ready I jumped from Rubedo’s embrace and took my human form. Taking a seat on my beautiful chair. 

I was very soft and comfortable but it missed something. Ah, that's right, I have no backrest, so let's fix that.

Tanya: “You are a very comfortable chair Albedo, but there is something missing. Fuuma stand behind me as my backrest, make sure your breasts are the same height as my head. That will make a perfect chair.

Fuuma: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

And after she did so I leaned my weight into her and crossed my legs. Enjoying the feeling of her hard abs and soft breasts. Man what a way to live. After a while I had seen enough so I closed my eyes and took a nap on my comfy chair.

After about an hour I was woken up by Rubedo saying that the naming was done. That was way faster than I expected, probably because Great Sage did everything. So I stood up and patted Delta who was patiently waiting for me to wake up. Making her pant and wag her tail again. What an adorable pet I have.

After enjoying her fluffy ears for a while I looked at the sky to see that it was still only afternoon. I guess I could remodel my house further as I have free time as everyone is evolving. So I jumped into Rubedo’s arms again and went back home.

After we arrived I thought about what to upgrade. I need a bigger bed and bedroom as there is not enough room for everyone anymore. But eventually I'll have to choose who accompanies me as the harem will be bigger. So I'll have to make extra bedrooms and bathrooms. Also a bigger living room and kitchen. So I'll just make my house a mansion in preparation for the future and expand it later as it'll be big enough for now. I could also use space magic to make the house bigger on the inside than the outside but a mansion looks better and it fits my position l better. 

So I stop before the house and picture it in my head. It's a three story mansion with brown walls and a blue roof. It has a balcony above the entrance and rectangular windows. It's very big as I mentioned before and has a lot of rooms. 

The house had a big master bedroom with a bigger than normal king size bed. A couple big bathrooms with modern bathtubs and showers with fully functioning toilets. An enormous kitchen for the chefs and a big living room for us all to hang out. I made it fully functional, complete with running water, electricity and sewer system. It also has a beautiful fountain in the front yard and an asphalt driveway. To be honest I don't know how it is possible to build all this at all, but that's magic for you. In the future I will try to make modern device's like a TV and a computer but I'll try that later. Maybe i'll even recreate my smartphone and speaker or headset, as i like listening to music so much that my nickname at highschool was, music junkie.

But first I need to add one more thing to the house. A sex room connected to my bedroom. I built this so that I can enjoy myself with the girl I choose at that moment and the rest can just sleep on the bed. That way I dont need to make them sleep in their own room. Also I don't need to make them clean the room and just go back to my bed and let the girls clean it the next day. It also is completely soundproof like the rest of the rooms in my new mansion so nobody can bother me, it also has a king size bed so I can take more girls with me at once later. I'll try it out later.

After that all my preparation was completed and I told Great Sage to make it.

Tanya: ‘Great Sage create the mansion I'm imagining right now.’

Great Sage: ‘Yes mistress. Starting creation process. Creation complete.’

As the mansion appeared out of thin air everyone present looked at it with awe. It looks amazing. I always dreamed of having a house like this.

This is what the mansion looks like.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cJ1RYCA

I need to build some defenses as well so I thought about the best way to do it. I'll need to build a strong gate around it and later post sentry's around it. On top of that I could also make a barrier around it that'll only let beings I deem friendly past it. And if someone tries to enter it without permission an alarm will go off. Yes, I'll do it like this first and upgrade it later. So I gave Great Sage the order to build it.

After it was completed it was evening already, it took longer than I thought to design everything.

I turned around to see that both the clones were building houses and it started to look like a small town already. It looks like the original town from the show as that was easier than to create and design a completely new one. Its design works already according to the show, and what could be better is adjusted by Great Sage so the houses are stronger and better defended and no longer built with wood. It still looks like wood as I like the look it gives but it wont burn and it is crazy strong as both clones possess the [Unlimited Magicules] skill so they can just reinforce it until it's very strong.

I'll just let them keep working until night and see how far they've come tomorrow. For now I want to look around my new house and have some fun with my harem. But I promised Fuuma that I would spend alone time with her so she comes first. So I'll just spend tonight alone with her in my new sex room enjoying her company.

Tomorrow it's time to go too Dwargon to continue the storyline and steal the magisoldier project. That way I can build android guards to protect Tempest and my mansion. But I could also build a personal robot maid to take care of me.

But first let's enter my new house and look around. I'm curious what it looks like in person.

30