8-(R18)Spending the night with Fuuma_part 1
2k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I entered the mansion to take a look around. It was bigger than I expected, with tall ceilings and large rooms. After looking around for a while I reached the bedroom. The bed was huge, it was able to fit up to ten people on it. 

After changing back to human form I gave my orders.

Tanya: “Fuuma you stay with me, and the rest of you are free to do what you want. You can look around the house, or pick your own room from the ones on this hallway. I will be back later, but don't disturb me.”

Girls: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

After they said so, all of them left except for Fuuma. After that I walked towards the sex room and entered it with Fuuma following me. After I entered it I took a look around, it's very big and has room for upgrades later. This bed is as large as my bedroom so I'll be able to fuck multiple of my girls at a time here later. 

Tanya: “As you may have guessed I took you here as it's your turn to spend time with me, Fuuma. So let's enjoy ourselves shall we?”

Fuuma: “Thank you for your consideration Lady Tanya. I've been looking forward to it since last night.”

Tanya: “Great, now undress for me, I want to see how beautiful you actually are.”

Fuuma: “Yes!”

So she started to undress while I sat down on the edge of the bed enjoying the show. As she took off her clothes I could feel myself erect, even through the underwear portal. So I undressed as well using my magic. After I did so my cock sprang free, fully erect and ready for business.

As I sat there looking at her I thought about an idea I had for a while. What if i make it so that i can change my cock size at will, but also the amount of cocks. That way i can change the length of my cock depending on the girl and fuck them deeper, while being able to dp them by myself or fuck multiple girls at once. So after i thought everything out i tried to create them myself instead of telling Great Sage to. And after a few tries it worked, so I added the enhancements on the stud. I look forward to using them.

After I finished my enchantments I noticed that Fuuma was standing there naked in all her glory. She looked absolutely amazing. I cant wait to fuck her brains out.

Tanya: “You look absolutely beautiful, Fuuma. But let's get started. Start by sucking my cock first, go as deep as possible and if you can get it balls deep I'll reward you with my cum.”

Fuuma: “Thank you for the compliment, mistress, and I'll do my best to earn the reward.”

Tanya: “Good, you may begin.”

With that Fuuma stood in front of me and got on her knees between my legs. She grabbed my cock with her hand and slowly started to jerk it. After a few seconds she brought her lips closer and kissed the tip. Earning a moan from me, much to her delight. Making her more determined to please me. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it. She started to take it deeper and began licking it with her tongue as she started bobbing her head up and down. It felt amazing. She is more skilled than the twins at giving head, even though it's also her first time doing it.

She started taking it deeper, reaching about 4 inches deep. She was slowly but surely getting used to it being in her mouth. As she continued doing her best to please me started to stroke her head, enjoying the view of such a tall and strong woman doing her best to please me. After a while she reached half way and her throat started to bulge out because of the huge cock in her mouth. It looked awesome, it gave me an idea to try later. And she didn't need to breathe like regular beings as she was a true dragon, so didn't need to stop to take breath once in a while. This caused her to be able to continue sucking until I decided she could stop. Now that i think about it she is a perfect cock sucker. She will follow me around everywhere anyway as she is my bodyguard, so she'll be perfect for some stress relief whenever I want it. She will be my main pleasure outlet, yes, I'll make it her second most important job after protecting me. I guess I'll have to train her well as my onahole as I'll be using her a lot. But ill just enjoy fucking her first.

While I was deep in thought she never stopped her efforts to please me. She almost had my cock balls deep, so I decided to help her a little and pressed her head down the last few inches. As she didn't expect it she tensed up making her tight throat wrap around me tighter. But she didn't gag for some reason, that just made her all the more perfect to use as an anohole. As she was now balls deep she knew she reached her goal causing her to smile.

After holding her there for a few seconds I released her so that she could continue sucking. She took the chance and immediately started deepthroating me. She really is great at this, i don't think she even needs my enchantment to make it easier for her, but i'll keep it on for now. 

So she continued for a while letting me bask in the feeling of her tight throat muscles squeezing and massaging the length of my cock. After a while I started holding her head and used her as an anohole, jerking myself off with her throat. She didn't protest at all and just let herself be used. I continued until I felt my first climax of the day coming. so i increased the speed and started to buck my hips as well. After a few more thrusts everything turned white as I came directly in her stomach, making it bloat outwards a bit. As I was almost done I pulled out enough for my tip to be in her mouth, letting her taste my cum as she wanted.

After I came down from my orgasm I looked at Fuuma sitting there with a mouth full of cum, patiently waiting for me to tell her what to do.

Tanya: “Taste it as much as you want and then swallow everything.”

With a nod she did so. Tilting her head back and gargling it with a smile on her face. After about half a minute she swallowed.

Fuuma: “Thank you for the wonderful reward, mistress!”

Tanya: “I'm glad you liked it, do you want to earn some more?”

I asked her fully knowing what her answer was gonna be.

Fuuma: “Yes please mistress!”

Tanya: “Okay good, lay on the bed on your back. I'm going to fuck you now.”

Fuuma: “Understood!”

After she lay there I admired her voluptuous and muscular body. I'm gonna have fun making her beg for more.

I thought with a smile on my face.

After she laid down I got on my knees between her legs, causing my cock to lay on her toned stomach. It looked like it wouldn't reach as deep as in the twins as she was a lot taller, but I had a solution for that. But first I need to get her used to taking my already huge cock before making it bigger. So I moved my hips back and aligned it with her dripping wet pussy, it seemed that she was really turned from sucking my cock earlier, making her an all the more perfect cocksucker. 

After I aligned it I looked her in the eyes, she looked eager for me to get started. So that is what i did, i put the head with her pussy lips and started to push inside it. It barely fit in her pussy, as it was quite small for her big stature to my suprise. but it doesn't matter as I'll stretch her out anyway. After I entered her she clenched the sheets, with a look of discomfort on her face. So I leaned forward and kissed her, making her more relaxed. As a benefit her pussy als got a bit less tight as a result. 

After a few kisses I pushed on, making my head slip through her tight folds, making her gasp in surprise. It felt so good, this small, tight and warm pussy of hers. 

After enjoying the sensation for a while I pushed on, going deeper into her insides. As I went deeper her sexy and toned stomach bulged outwards in the shape of my cock. This only turned on more as it looked very erotic, and exciting. After a while I got it half way in, and I saw that I almost reached her belly button through the bulge. This made me realize that I will need to grow my cock bigger if I want to fill her completely. But I continued anyway, loosening her up before taking it a step further. 

As I looked at her face she completely blushed red, clearly starting to enjoy it already thanks to my enhancements. Her eyes seemed to say she wanted more and I was happy to provide it. So it went like that for a while until I reached balls deep. Ending between her belly button and her tits. I stayed there a while to let her get used to it.

Tanya: “You look amazing with your stomach bulged around my cock, Fuuma. Are you enjoying it, being fucked by me?”

Fuuma: “Uhg, yes mistress, I like it a lot. I'm ready for more whenever you want, mistress.”

Tanya: “Good, I'll start for real now.”

So I pulled out almost all the way and pumped back in, making her gasp and moan loudly. I went slow at first and slowly sped up. She was clearly liking it going by the hearts in her eyes, so I kept going. Pumping into her, enjoying the warm and tight sensation around my cock. After a while I started to go harder and faster going all the way at each thrust, moaning loudly as I did so. After a while I felt my climax coming so sped up more, making her eyes roll back and her tongue fall out of her mouth. When I came I pushed all the way in, starting to fill her up with cum. She started to bloat a bit but not much, it seemed I needed to keep filling her more to make her look pregnant. Not that I minded as I was going to do that anyway.

After she came back to her senses I gave her my next order.

Tanya: “Get on your knees and lay down on your belly, making your ass stick up in the air.”

With confirmation she did so, wobbling from the hard pounding I just gave her. After she did so I looked at her small tight pink asshole. I really want to try anal, so I'll just do it. I put a finger in her stretched out pussy, lubing it with my cum and her juices. 

Tanya: “I want to try anal for the first time. It might be uncomfortable at first but I know for sure that you'll like it later.”

Fuuma: “Thank you for giving me the honor of receiving your first anal sex mistress!”

Tanya: “Get ready, I'll go easy on you at first but not for long.”

After saying that I pressed my finger on her asshole and slipped it in. This made her gasp in discomfort. I started to fuck it with my finger loosening it up for later. After a while I added another finger stretching it out further. I kept doing it until I could fit all five fingers in, meaning she was ready for my cock. 

Tanya: “I'm going to put my cock in now.”

She answered with a nod looking nervous at the thought , not that I minded her and just aligned my cock with her prepared asshole. I slowly started to push, only to be met with great resistance. After a few seconds the head slipped through her spincer. Making me gasp at the tightness of her asshole, it was way tighter than pussy. As I was enjoying the feeling, she was groaning at the sensation of her ass being filed. It seemed to cause great discomfort,but she didn't do or say anything to stop me like the good little slave that she is.

I continued pushing deeper into her back entrance, greatly enjoying the feeling of her tight virgin asshole. I continued pushing until I was halfway in, but I noticed that it kept getting easier the deeper I went so I just kept pushing. After a while my hips slapped against her muscular ass cheeks, meaning I couldn't go any deeper for now. So I started pulling out slowly as her ass had a firm grip on my cock making it hard to pull it out. It was like it didn't want to let it go. After only the tip was in, I pushed it back in, making her gasp and tense up, making her ass even tighter. But that was a problem, because I couldn't push it in deeper as her grip was too strong. So I did the only thing I could think of, I turned her head back and kissed her again. Soothing her nervousness and reassuring her it would be fine. it seemed to work as she relaxed and i could push deeper again. So i kept making out with her as i fucked her in the ass.

After a lot of thrusting it loosen up a lot making it easier to fuck her. So I kept going faster and harder. Until it was stretched out a lot and as easy to fuck as her pussy but tighter, but i wanted it tighter again. So i slapped her left ass cheek making her moan louder, she clearly liked it, maybe she was also a masochist like Albedo. In that case that's great, let's find out. So I kept going and slapping her until her ass was completely red, it was a nice color matching her hair. She started to enjoy it and ask for more after a while, apparently she liked anal more than normal sex. So after about 15 minutes I was ready to cum again. So i kept fucking her harder, at this point i was doing the mating pres on her and she loved it.

As I reached climax again I slammed it all the way in and released it into her insides. This made her bloat out further, until it started to look like she was 3 months pregnant. This was an even bigger load than before as I am extremely turned on right now. The reason being that I fuck a big strong woman into submission until she begged for more. But I'm still not done yet. It's time for the real pounding to begin. So I pulled out and used the double cock enhancement.

I watched in awe as a second 12 inch cock growed out of me just above the other one. making it possible to fuck both of her holes at once. After she came down from her high of orgasm she turned her head towards me to see me standing there stroking massive cocks. as she saw this her eyes shined with exitement at the tought of being fuck by those. She had already turned into a cockslut just for me. No longer being nervous about being fucked by me, and just enjoying it to the fullest.

So after I looked into her cock hungry eyes I knew she was ready for more, so I started the third round of the night.

29