9-(R18)Spending the night with Fuuma_part 2
1.6k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanya: “Get ready to have your holes destroyed, I'm not going to go easy on you. But it looks like you'll enjoy it anyway by the look in your eyes, so it doesn't matter.”

She answered with a grunt, instead like normal, not that I minded it. She was in her own little world, she was completely hypnotized by my two 12inchers. First I'll stretch her out until she loose enough, and then I'll start to make them bigger with my new enhancement. I can't wait to see how she will react to that.

And as she was still face down and ass up she was in the perfect position for what's about to happen. So I align my lower cock with her pussy and my upper cock with her asshole using both hands. Both holes are still gaping from the earlier fucking I gave her. But as my cum is enchanted to stay in the womb or stomach I release it in, it doesn't spill out, so there is no mess of sperm this time, just her juices.

I push only the tips in and look at her face to see her reaction when I enter both of her holes. She has a crooked smile on her face and eyes filled with expectation. I smirked seeing that, I grabbed her waist and then I started pushing deeper, slowly filling her out until I slapped my waist against her ass, meaning I can't go deeper for now. It is extremely tight, and I can feel one cock press the other through her insides, making it even tighter. This is heaven, the tightness is absolutely AMAZING. So I start thrusting, pumping two big cocks into her guts, and she loves every second of it. She is almost screaming from pleasure with her head to the side laying her head on the bed, eyes rolled back, tongue out of her mouth with drool leaking out.

At first I went at a slow pace, trying to find a good rhythm as I don't want to hurt myself by twisting my cocks or something. After a while I found a good rhythm and picked up the pace, going faster and harder on her poor abused ass. Not that she minded it as she started moaning even louder. It seemed she really was a masochist like Albedo. So I slapped her ass, causing her to tighten her warm and wet holes and scream, clearly liking it, so I kept slapping her red asscheeks.

I kept going for a long while until I felt my orgasm coming again, so I went faster and when I came I slammed all the way in and let loose. My Mind blanked when I came, the feeling of coming through 2 cocks at once is out of this world.

I started filling her up even more until her stomach started to bulge so much she looked 4 months pregnant. It looked amazing, seeing such a big and strong woman with an ahegao face and bloated with my cum. It turned me on even more.

After I stopped cumming I pulled out and slapped her ass, making her gasp and moan. I called her name but she didn't respond. She was completely in her own little world of absolute pleasure. So I flipped her over on her back and kissed her. 

This made her come back to her senses. After she noticed what I was doing she looked surprised at me not knowing what to do. I kept kissing her and after a while she started to respond timidly, kissing me back. I then started to make out with her, and she gained more courage and reciprocated. So we made out for a while until I stopped and backed off. Seeing her with a disappointed look and longing in her eyes. Not that she dared to say anything about it, so she laid there waiting for me to do what I wanted next. Like the good little slave that she is.

Tanya: “Keep laying there like that, im going to fuck you again but i want to look you in the eyes as i do.”

Fuuma: “Yes mistress!”

I opened her legs and aligned my cocks again. I brushed the head against her holes, teasing her. She looked at me with begging eyes and a blushed face, clearly wanting more. But I stopped and pulled back.

Tanya “I know you're eager to continue, but I have a surprise for you. I know you're going to love it.”

After I said so, I used the enhancement to make my cocks bigger. I made them 14 inches but also thicker at first, so that she'll have a chance to adjust.

After i cast the enhancement she looked at my cocks in amazement, looking like she was desperate to get fucked by them. But there was also a hint of fear in her eyes, she just lost her virginity and already she was going to get impaled by these two monsters. Not that i care, ill still fuck her anyway.

After that I aligned them with her gaping holes, caused by the hard fucking i gave her earlier. This time the lower one with her ass and the upper one with her pussy. But I noticed that the angle wasn't ideal, so I put a big pillow under her ass. This fixed that problem.

Tanya: “Get ready for your hardest fucking yet! I'm not going to stop until I'm satisfied!”

After I said that I put her legs over my shoulders as handels and I pushed them in. Even after stretching her out so much, the bigger cocks went in with resistance. But the cum in her stomach acted as lube, so it went easier than I thought. I pushed until I felt resistance, being at the previously max depth. 

It looked very sexy, seeing her laying there with an ahegao face and her stomach stretched out looking pregnant. It turned me on even more, but as her stomach was bloated with my cum I couldn't see my cock through her stomach anymore. It is a shame but it won't matter much anyway, I'll just enjoy it again next time. I wonder how it looks with two cocks bulging her stomach instead of one? But that's for later let's just enjoy this first.

So I pressed on going deeper than before, she started clenching the sheets in her fists and was gasping and moaning loudly. So I started thrusting again, making sure to make long strokes to go all the way each time. As I kept thrusting, Fuuma blanked out from pleasure again. She had her eyes crossed and her tongue flopping around outside her mouth from the hard thrusts, drooling everywhere.

But I knew the perfect way to wake her up again. I pulled back until I was halfway in and enlarged my cock again. This time it was 16 inches. I pulled all the way back with just the tip in and slammed forward again. This caused her to come to and scream her longs out. But as I kept going she started moaning again, still wanting more. But I would stop growing it for now as I had trouble thrusting such big cocks all the way in with such a small body. So I just kept going like this.

While i was fucking her brains out i got an idea. I let go of her legs, leaned forward and grabbed her throat instead. Starting to choke her, not that she needs air but I wanted to try it anyway. As i did that she tightened even more for some reason, so i kept choking her harder until her face turned red. Which I found weird so I paused for a moment.

Tanya: “Why are you red from choking if you don't need air?”

Fuuma: “I can choose when I want to breathe and when not, mistress. As I quite liked the sensation of your hand on my throat, I made it so that I need air to live. This enhanced the pleasure more for me. Do you want me to stop mistress?”

Tanya: “Keep doing it, it turns me on knowing that you're actually choking. But make sure you don't die because of it, but I don't care if you pass out. I'll just keep going anyway, as you are my fucktoy.”

Fuuma: “Yes mistress!”

I started thrusting again and wrapped my hands around her throat. I squeezed hard, choking her again. Using her throat as a handle to fuck her harder. I kept going like this until I came again. I filled her up even more, making her look 9 months pregnant. I loved her looking like this, i can't wait to knock up my girls in the future. It seemed she passed out while we were fucking. She laid there limp with my cocks deep in her insides, she still had an ahegao expression even while unconscious. I pulled out and sat down on the bed as I admired her beautiful body bulging with my cum.

Man what i sight, looking at her pleasure filled face and well filled stomach like this. This woman is the strongest being in this world, but she is reduced to a mere cock loving sex slave by me. What a feeling of absolute domination, I can't get enough of it. 

Next time I meet a powerful enemy I won't remake her, I'll just break her body and mind, making her mine that way. Just thinking about it makes me excited, I definitely will do that in the future. 

Maybe I'll forcefully train Millin as my sweet and obedient pet dragon guard dog, breaking her body and mind until she is just a mindless animal for me to play with. Just crawling around like a normal dog, barking at strangers and guarding and loving her master. I'll do that, I'll make her my sweet little doggie or puppy, being adorable and obedient to me. But if anyone else that is not in my harem approaches her she'll get aggressive at them immediately. If she could take the form of a dragon I also could use her as a new form of transportation. If she has a size changing ability she could shrink to the size of an actual dog and be a real pet. Id take her on walks and fuck her like a dog in heat. Man, I'm looking forward to it already but I'm getting ahead of myself.

But if I think about it, maybe Fuuma could also take dragon form. But I don't want people to notice that she is the storm dragon yet if i can help it. So I'll wait until I'm a true demon lord.

But I noticed that this small form is not ideal for having sex with a big cock as I need to put in a lot of effort to go in and out all the way. I also had a little trouble with my 12 inch cock too, but it was manageable. It almost makes me take a step each time I thrust, I made it work. But it has strained me a lot so I want to find a better way of doing it. So I think I'll make a new form purely for sex.

I could make it with the enchantments on my stud. Maybe I could make it so that I could create new enhancements directly on my new body, it will be easier that way. I could also make the body with upgrades for sex. Like a succubus tail shaped like a cock i can use to fuck my girls with. Or grow tentacles from my back and recreate the scenes from those tentacle hentais. The possibilities are endless, I could also make the body extremely tall and strong with a cock the size of the body. That way I can use the girls like real cock sleeves, by picking them up and jacking myself off using them as an onahole. But I'll think about it for now, I'll make it later.

I decided to stop for tonight as it was late, it has been hours since we started and it's night already. So I'm going to sleep, as tomorrow will be tiring as I'll be going to Dwargon to steal some technologie. But first I need to clean my cocks, I have the perfect tool for it.

Tanya: “Wake up.”

After I called out to her she started to stir and her eyes fluttered open.

Fuuma: “Uh…Oh mistress, I'm sorry for passing out.”

Tanya: “It's fine, clean my cocks for me. I'm done for tonight.”

Fuuma: “Yes mistress.”

She got up and crawled over to me. At the same time I laid down on the bed with my head on the pillow.

She got between my legs staring at my two 16inchers as i didnt undo the enchantments yet. She looked like she was eager to suck them like the good mouth pussy she is. I gave her the go ahead and she started to clean them using her throat. She struggled at first a bit because of their increased size but she adjusted quickly.

After a while she was done and I was ready for bed, I undid the enhancements and went to my bedroom where the rest of the girls were laying on the bed, waiting for me to arrive. I climbed on the bed and layed in the middle between Freya and Delta. I stayed in my human form and hugged their waists, pulling them closer to me. I kissed both of them and closed my eyes going to sleep.

Tomorrow I have a lot to do. And I can't wait to meet the elves.

24