10-Preparing to go to Dwargon
1.7k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning when I woke up I was surrounded by my girls, all of them laying next to me. They were awake but I didn't tell them they could leave so they started next to me keeping me company. When I opened my eyes, all of them greeted me.

Girls: “Good morning Lady Tanya!”

Tanya: “Good morning girls. What time is it?”

Albedo: “It is till morning Lady .”

Tanya: “Good, that way I'll have more time to prepare everything. Fuuma, how are you feeling?”

I looked over at Fuuma who still had her belly full of cum from last night. It seems like it takes a while to absorb everything. Her stomach was half the size it was yesterday. She will get a lot of weird looks today, not that she minds as i did it to her and she loves the sensation of being filled with my cum. The other girls looked at her with envious gazes, clearly wanting to be filled like that too.

Fuuma: I feel great Lady Tanya! I love the feeling of your warmth inside me! I really loved last night, I can't wait to do it again.”

Tanya: “Good, I really liked it too. And don't worry, it won't take long until it happens again. You'll always be by my side as my bodyguard so I'll play with you the most. It is the most convenient.”

Fuuma: “Thank you Lady Tanya, I look forward to next time!”

Tanya: “Okay, now let's get out of bed. I need to do a lot today.”

Girls: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

After that we got up and they dressed themselves as I told them to sleep naked. That way I can appreciate their body’s, and grope them as much as without clothes in the way. After they were done I hopped into Fuuma’s arms, we had breakfast and after we left the house.

Once I got outside I was amazed by the progress of the clones. The previously run down village looks like a genuine town now. With beautiful buildings and houses built in an orderly fashion. As I appreciated the view, the clones walked up to me for their new orders. I told the girls to stop walking so I could speak to them.

Tanya: “Good work you two. Next I want you to build a circular wall around the whole town for defense. Make it 10 meters tall and extremely strong and sturdy. I want it to be able to repel a demon lord. Take your time with it, it's better to do it well taking more time. Then doing it wrong and having to do it all over again.”

They both nodded and got to work building the wall.

My plan was to build 3 to 4 rings of walls for defense, and build the buildings and houses inside those rings for defense. The walls will have gates in cardinal directions to let people come and go. Of course the gates will be heavily guarded and you'll need clearance to enter each individual ring. I'll build a lot of heavily armored androids, with the ability to use advanced combat moves and tactics to defend the walls and the city. I'll think about the military command structure and the rest of the defenses later as I'll have to get the technologie first and it will take a while to make the round trip to Dwargon.

With the starting plans for my future fortress city in mind, it's time to get ready for my journey. I'll also have to think about who I'll take with me. I'll take Fuuma, Delta and a couple of goblins riding direwolves. Oh, yes, I can't forget Gobta as I don't know where Dragon is, so I'll need him as a guide.

Also I didn't make the direwolves and the goblins team up like in the show as the direwolves have a human form now, and they can take care of themselves. Speaking of the direwolves, I still need to give all the important people [Thought Communication] to be able to contact them while I'm away.

So that's what I need to figure out how to do. I guess I'll just ask Great Sage.

Tanya: ‘Great Sage, can I share my skills with people?’

Great Sage: 'Yes mistress, it is possible through the skills [Skill Share]. Do you want me to create it?’

Tanya: 'Yes, do it.'

Great Sage: ‘Understood mistress.’

Great Sage: ‘Creation complete. You acquired the skill [Skill Share].’

With that done I need to give it to everyone in my harem. I'll also need to give them some sort of dimensional storage connected to me. I have the ability that the original Rimuru called, slime locker. I could just use that as my storage and link it to everyone. That way everything they put in it I can immediately take out or use.

Great Sage: ‘Create a skill that can give people access to my dimensional storage.’

Great Sage: Understood, creating skill [Shared Storage]. Creation complete.’

Okay now to give them to everyone. 

Tanya: “Girls, I'm going to give you two new skills. One will allow us to communicate through thought but also over a long distance, and the other links my dimensional storage to you. That way we can always speak to each other and everything useful you collect is immediately accessible by me, but also the other way around. Stand still while I give them to you.”

Girls: “Yes Lady Tanya!”

Then I used my new skill [Skill Share] to give them two skills. I decided to try it right away as I wanted to know if it worked well. I targeted all the girls and used thought communication.

Tanya: ‘Can you hear me? Nod if you do.’

All the girls nodded, so I guess that works. Now I need them to talk to me so I told them to take turns to test it out, and it worked so that's done. Now for the storage, the twins still have the hipokte herbs and magisteel clusters on them. So I need to put it in the storage.

Tanya: “Albedo/Rubedo, put all the hipokte herbs and magisteel clusters in the storage skill i gave you.”

Albedo/Rubedo: “Yes Lady Tanya.”

And so they did, after they finished I checked how much they had and it surprised me. They collected a lot more than i expected, i don't think i need to collect them ever again.

Now to give them their orders.

Tanya: “I will go to Dwargon to get a blacksmith and a clothing maker as they both are needed. So I choose the people who will go with me. Fuuma goes without saying as she is my bodyguard. Delta will be my mount in her wolf form. I will also need a guide as I don't know where it is located, and I will take 2 more goblins as servants to tend to me on the way. Preferably female as I like those the most.”

The girls listened to me attentively and I continued giving out orders.

Tanya: “Albedo/Rubedo you too will be in charge of the town while you'll be leading it in the future as my gouverneurs. So familiarize ourselves with the people and town and think about what you need to do to lead it well. Freya will be in charge of the goblins as they will be the majority of the people who will come to live here and help you if you need anything from her. While I'm away, we don't know what will happen while I'm not here. If you. read me my opinion for anything important feel free to call me through thought communication. But I trust you two to do your jobs well, so don't disappoint me.”

Girls: “Understood Lady Tanya, we will do our best!”

Tanya: “Good, I look forward to good results.”

With that out of the way I need to tell Gobta to guide me to Dwargon.

Tanya: “Freya, find Gobta for me. Also I need other Goblins to come with me as servants. They don't need to be warriors as i have Fuuma with me, nobody can beat her. Go and find the best ones for me, they all will need to ride direwolves so get three of those as well. I'll leave up to you who will come with me. Just make sure Gobta comes.”

As i said that nobody can beat Fuuma she looked at Freya proudly. Because I complimented her being the strongest. Freya looked envious, she also wanted to be praised.

Freya: “Yes Lady Tanya! I will see to it right away!”

After saying that she hurriedly left to carry out my orders, not wanting to make me wait. While she did that I told the twins to do their assignments as well. That just left Fuuma and Delta by my side. I jumped from Fuuma’s arms and changed into my human form. I turned to Delta who was squatting on the ground leaning on her fists.

Tanya: “Delta come here.”

Delta: “Yes master!” 

She said while wagging her tail. She jumped right in front of me without standing up, she really acted like a dog. She almost walked on all fours, but as that slowed her down a lot she walked normally. But when she stood still she squatted immediately like a dog, she really is adorable.

When she was in front of me wagging her tail and twitching her fluffy ears I stroked them. They really are incredibly soft, I can't get enough of them. After a while I spoke to her.

Tanya: “Good doggie. You listened to my orders immediately. Keep it up and I'll reward you with a stomach full of cum, just like Fuuma.”

She looked at Fuuma with sparkling eyes, she couldn't wait for it to happen. I also cant wait to fuck my pretty little doggy. Maybe I'll do it on my trip to Dwargon, maybe in a hotel or something. 

I'm not going to fuck Delta on the road, I want to take her virginity the proper way. I want to do it in a proper room and take my time with it, i don't want to do it in the outside world. I'll just fuck Fuuma as she doenst have that problem, and she cant wait for more .

Delta: “I can't wait master! It looks like it feels amazing!”

She said while squeezing her eyes closed as she enjoys the attention I'm giving her.

Tanya: “You will be my and Fuuma’s mount, Delta. I'm sure you can handle it, being as strong as you are. I'll be in my slime form while Fuuma carries me.”

Delta/Fuuma: “Yes Lady Tanya!”

After that I played with Delta a while longer until Freya came back with Gobta and two other goblins and three direwolves. It appears all of them are female like i requested, not that ill fuck them. It's just that I like being around girls more than guys. Gobta is the exception as I need him as my guide.

Freya: “I found the best candidate's fitting your description Lady Tanya. Being Gobta, 2 Giblinas and 3 female direwolves.”

Tanya: “Good work Freya. You've done it quickly too.”

As I praised her she looked happy. Man it's easy to please them. I turn to Gobta and ask.

Tanya: “Your name is Gobta right? I heard that you know the way you Dwargon, is that true?”

Gobta: "Yes, it is Lady Tanya. I have been there a few times to trade for supplies with the dwarves."

Tanya: “Great, how long will it take us to get there?”

Gobta: “On foot it takes about a week, but as well as riding direwolves I believe we can get there in half the time.”

Tanya: “Good to know. Is everyone ready to set out? Or does anyone still need to prepare something?”

Freya: “No Lady Tanya, i had them the supplies immediately to not let you wait too long. They're ready to head out when you are.”

Tanya: “Good work. Now then, let's go to Dwargon.”

Party: “Yes Lady Tanya!”

After that the direwolves turned into their wolf form and the rest got on their backs. I turned into my slime form and jumped into Fuuma’s arms. Her stomach was almost flat again, it seemed it takes about 24 hours for a person to absorb everything. I should think about a way that nobody notices when one of my girls' stomachs is full of cum. I think I'll use space magic to expand their womb, so that it's bigger on the inside than the outside. That way their stomachs stay flat and I can keep filling them without holding back. I'll add the enchantment to the stud later.

She took her seat on Delta's back and we were ready to set out. So i selected all my girls with thought communication and gave my goodbyes for a while.

Tayna: ‘Goodbye girls, I'll try to come back within three weeks. You don't have to worry about me as I have Fuuma with me, but if I need your help with something I'll contact you through thought communication.’

With my goodbyes said I told them to head out, so we left on the journey to Dwargon. I guess we can get there in three days like in the show, but I want to enjoy my time there. So I told them it would take longer. I can't wait to meet the elves at the bar we will visit with Kajin and the rest.

With that I left on my first journey in this world. I hope it will go well.

19