Talk
54 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate.

///

I appeared in my dimension with Indra's injured and unconscious body. I didn't know when he fainted. It's either because of his first spatial movement coupled with his already injured body.

Well, since we're in my dimension, he will automatically heal either way. Flashing once more, I appeared inside my mansion and dropped him off in an empty room, and left to speak to my other visitor.

Reverting to my normal appearance which looks like a young man in his early twenties, with silver-white hair and deep red eyes and a six-pointed star rotating continuously in it.

I made the Tomoes keep rotating as intimidation. I need to leave a long-lasting impression on poor Zetsu. 

I have thought about how to go about this for some time now. With the power I have now, I could literally destroy Zetsu now and protect this world from the chaos, anarchy, and bloodshed of the future, but that won't be helpful.

No matter how one looks at it, Zetsu is important to the world's development. Maybe that's also part of the reason Hagoromo left him to his devices in the anime.

Hagoromo believed in humanity and hoped that they would find their way to peace. That's why when he finally felt it was time, he appeared and gave Sasuke and Naruto their six paths power equally.

During my soul awakening, I came to understand a lot of things, Similar to most stories where Gods lead humans, humans tend to resist control, and seek freedom. So my trying to play God and protect this world based on sentimentality will surely backfire.

Indra just tried it and he didn't succeed at even winning against his brother. Madara tried it and the humans of the future united against him.

Zetsu will be the driving force toward human development in this world. As I've said before, with war, humans will evolve whether they level like it or not. They will fight against the tide and try to come up with new paths that will lead to a better future.

I have long stopped treating this world as an anime. Just as I have these feelings, everyone I meet also feels and possesses a will of their own. 

Shaking off these thoughts, I prepared to meet Zetsu. With my preparation complete, I flash to where my clone restricted him.

I appeared right in front of him, startling him greatly. With an expressionless face and red eyes focused on him, I said:

"Hello, Black, Fancy meeting you here don't you think"

Still looking startled and a little fearful, he asked:

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Where is this place?"

"I would be asking the questions here, Black. First of all, what's your name?" I asked coldly.

It would be weird calling him Zetsu as that is the name he made Madara think he named it. 

"I have no name. That's all I know" Zetsu said.

"Hm? That's weird. Well, not that it matters. What are you? You don't seem normal. You don't have a life force but have a soul. That's peculiar. Care to satiate my curiosity" I asked again.

He hesitates to reply. I know he won't tell me what I want to know voluntarily and I don't think I have a scheming talent as high as Zetsu here still just get straight to the point.

"No matter whether you answer or not Black. I will call you black since you don't have a name. So, Black, I know what you are and I know your goals. I knew when you started approaching Indra but I couldn't do anything now it's different."

Zetsu, at first looked a little bit scared but as I mentioned Indra, he finally became flustered. Not minding him, I continued:

"Yes, your guess is probably right, I am Shun, and I know everything about you Black. I thought I could prevent this from happening but I guess I couldn't go against fate huh?"

"Anyway, let's get down to why I brought you here. Looking at me now, I net you're thinking, 'How did all this happen'. Well, guess what Black, I am not telling you."

"I know what may or may not happen should you be hell-bent on unsealing your mother and I must say that I am not going to let them happen."

I increased my pressure with both chakra and soul energy, creating something similar to Haki.

"Right now, I couldn't care less but in the future, I may be visiting you. I don't want to hear what you have to say. When I need you, I will come for you. Beware and tell nothing of this to Indra or I will be coming for you."

As I finish, I teleported him away from the dimension while leaving a sentence to him: "I will send Indra out soon"

Wow. I finally did it. Whether it is for good or bad, I don't know. At least I let out something from my chest. I should have also left a shadow in his heart. I think. 

I know what I did is stupid and illogical. As I said before, I am not good at scheming and stuff like that but I still understand how the mind works to a certain extent. 

With this, he will never forget my existence and I could somehow control what he will be doing in the future without interfering in the plot too much.

If fate is as think it is from the cultivation world, then no matter what changes happen, Hashirama and Madara will exist, and so will Naruto and Sasuke.

The world will work towards the destination point no matter what happens. There can only be slight changes in between but they shouldn't affect the endpoint.

That aside, for now, I need to speak to Indra and find out his motivation behind this. Zetsu may have played a part in this dark phase but he should have had a desire worth fanning for Zetsu. 

With a flash, I appeared in the room I left Indra and he was already healed physically. It should take some time before he is mentally recovered.

In case you're wondering why Indra could be healed, it's a special effect of my dimension.

When I was creating this dimension, I used my chakra elements for every aspect of the dimension.

Fire and Yang for the sun, Water and Yin for the moon, earth for the earth, water for the ocean, air for air, and later on, I managed to add in numerous kekkai Genkai for different seasons namely ice dor winter, storm<water+lightning> and many more. But in the end, I used all elements to create the dimension. 

When I perfected my Yin-Yang Release, I could now add any effect I like on the dimension, namely using the sun energy consisting of Yang energy for healing, using the Yin energy for illusion or shadow manipulation, and other kekkai Genkai could now be used anyhow I wish.

And with the healing effect of the sun, I managed to heal Indra to perfect health.

Returning to my transformed appearance, I waited for Indra to wake up.

Not long after, Indra woke up and looked around confused as to how he got there.

I am sure he is either confused by the architectural structure of the room.

"Well looks like you decided to wake up" I decided to announce my presence now.

Indra was a little startled before he immediately calmed himself down.

Without looking at me, he said:

"What do you want Shun?"

"That's supposed to be my question, Indra. What do you mean by the stunt you pulled? Fighting Ashura? That's okay, I get it. You're angry, but trying to kill him and destroy the village? What's that about"

"Because you're stronger you decided to kill him. And what was that bullshit about establishing order with your power."

"So you were watching," Indra said.

"Of course, I was watching. I just came back a day ago and couldn't find you anywhere. And when you finally came, you came to kill our brother, your blood. That's low Indra"

"You wouldn't understand. You are not me, I am stronger than Ashura, I am the eldest, I am supposed to be the successor. What is it that is wrong"

"Successor? Just because of being the successor you went mad. Do you know? I used to believe that power corrupts but I realized this during my travels this past year. With power, comes a choice. The choice to be better or be worse."

"Look at your Father, have you ever felt the amount of energy he possesses? His sheer chakra is a hundred times higher than yours. The quality too, but what does he do with all that power? He uses it to help people and to better the lives of the people around him. What does that tell you?" I asked

"That he is weak. As you said, power gives people choice, I chose to use it to bring about order. People don't know what's good for them. I would make that order. That is my choice and I will make it happen" Indra said.

Way to go, me. I just gave him another reason to further strengthen his resolve.

"Sigh. What happened to you, Indra? You used tonne the sweet and smart one. What changed? As Father said when you were fighting, people will go against you if you govern them through fear" I tried to reason.

"And I said, no matter how the weak band together, they will still be one powerless before true power. Even you Shun, You may have been stronger than me, but that was in the past."

Well damn. He thinks he is strong now. Typical arrogance of the strong when they have never tasted true defeat. 

Should I tone him down a little or not? Nah his arrogance annoys me. Lemme show him what true strength means.

Hmm... Should I use the dimension or my domain? Tough choice. Let's go with the domain as that will show him the extent of my chakra.

With a thought, a wave of chakra left my body, and my domain was activated. 

"Hmm? You think... you are strong? Haha, Indra..."

The pressure I was using was the same as I used for Zetsu. With every word, I increased the pressure on him.

"Do not misunderstand, Indra, you don't know what true power is."

With another burst of chakra, the pressure increased and Indra fell to his knees, gasping for air. Guess I overdid it a little. 

"Tsk. You can't even handle that little illusion and you want to control me. Don't kid yourself. This would be my final word of advice brother. Think about what you truly want. I won't bother myself with either of you again."

I don't wanna hurt his pride or something like that. So I decided to make him think it was all an illusion. Hopefully, he buys it.

Creating a wooden token the size of a palm, I drew some seals on it and there it to him:

"When you're well enough to move, send your chakra I'm this and get out of here. That is a one-time use seal so this should be the last time we meet again if you continue down this part" 

After saying that I left the room. I was really sad for Indra. I would use genjutsu to change him into a good person but that is me taking away his free will.

As I told him before, the power he has now gives him the right to choose. With the power I have now, I could rewrite anyone's brain into whatever I want them to be, but even I have morals. As this era isn't the era of wars yet, should I do something like that, there will be no going back.

Once you perform one wrong deed, no matter how difficult it is at first, it will be easier the second time. 

Well, I am done with this brother's squabble. I better go talk with Hagoromo about this and find out where I will go from here.

///

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate.

5