Confession
59 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The revised seal I created was able to draw in the required energy to ensure the life of any tree is conserved, though specified trees would need specific soil composition I will leave that to Hamura to figure out.

While we were working, the whole family came together to watch as this was a groundbreaking project. 

Not long after, the whole thing was set up. The only thing remaining was finding the specific plant life that can survive in this environment, and a water source. 

Those can be handled by Hamura, it shouldn't be that difficult.

"Well, congratulations on the successful completion of the first-ever greenhouse, uncle," I say.

"Haha, this isn't only my effort Shun. Tou had a hand to play in it as well" Hamura said modestly.

"No need for that uncle, I only brought up the idea and you made it possible. You should be proud" I retorted.

"And you perfected it too," Hamura said. 

"If you say so uncle, but you be aware that plants still need water to grow, so don't forget to work on that," I said, diverting the topic slightly. 

"I am fully aware of that. It's shouldn't be that difficult to create and implement" 

"Hmm"

"So does this mean we can have our own plantations up here now?" an excited voice said from the side.

Hanami was quite excited about the prospect of having trees on the moon. I found she likes spending her time in the fields whenever we go down to earth.

"Well yes, but there are a few things left to perfect. Give it a few months, I am sure uncle would make it possible" I said.

"Hmm? Why do you sound like you won't be around for that? It can't be that you're planning on leaving can it?" Hinami asked with squinted eyes.

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine. For some reason, I felt that she was angry and I didn't know the reason.

"Huh? Yeah, I plan on leaving. I initially came here to learn from Uncle and I am done with that. I feel like I have overstayed my welcome" I said, looking down, a little bit reluctant.

Looking up at her again, I smiled and said: ''Why? could it be you'll miss me?"

The penetrating look she gave me was instantly erased as her face lit up and flushed, becoming entirely bright pink. It was weird and beautiful at the same time considering how pale she was. It was a novel experience for me, all could think of at that moment was that she was incredibly cute.

"Wha-Wawa. What do you mean? Hmph," Hinami panicked there a little bit before turning around and running out from there with her face in her hands.

"What exactly is happening right now" I yelled, holding my hands out as if to somehow stop her like I was Nagato. 

"Real smooth there, Shun" Hokuki said from the side with slight annoyance in his tone.

''Wait, is this really what I think it is? Is it happening?" I asked aloud to no one in particular. It was too shocking. I have never been in this kind of situation before. I usually know what people around me are feeling at any given time as far as I want to know, but this is new. I had zero clue Hinami might develop a romantic interest in me. I have been with her for two whole years. 

I immediately started replaying all my memories with her of these two years in an attempt to see how long this has been going on for.

A few seconds later, I looked at Hamura and tried to explain myself as I was worried he may not like the fact his daughter is into me, but I couldn't come up with words as my mind was currently in a mess. "I- uh.. "

"Should you really be talking to Me right now, Shun?" He asks with a kind smile, but I could tell it was threatening In a way.

I didn't say anything more, after that, I turned around and sprinted toward where I felt Hinami was.

"Sigh, so the time has finally come," Hanami said with a smile.

"Hmph. If he makes my daughter any sadder than she is, I will make him pay." Hamura said.

....

I ran.

I kept running, chasing after the image of the woman I have liked since coming to this world. While I ran, my mind was flooded with many scenarios of the past and how it should have been obvious

I didn't know what to say if I caught up, I momentarily forgot I could teleport and reach her in an instant.

'Hey Hinami, let's talk' Nah, that's cringe.

'I love you, please go out with me' Nah, that might be a good way to scare her off a bit.

'Come with me, let find live together' i thought while shaking my head with reddened cheeks. I had embarrassed myself thinking of such corny lines.

'Waa. I could die of cringe right now' i yelled in my mind before I came to an abrupt stop in front of a gate-like portal. 

I paused for a moment seeing it floating there. Its existence means that Hinami has fled to earth right now. 

Without much hesitation, I flashed an appeared in a familiar subspace. Running through there I saw another floating gate. 

Entering the gate once more, I appeared in an open field on earth. I closed my eyes and stretched my [Spirit Sense] as far as I could. I felt her presence in an isolated forest far from where I was. The place was saturated with natural energy.

I stopped realizing where she was right now. I created that place a few weeks after coming to live on the moon. I found out she loved the vegetation on earth a lot, so as a means to show off, I used my wood style to create a forest, a pond, and a small park filled with different kinds of flowers I have come across. 

She fell in love with the place and so did I. Although I made the place to show off, it turned out very beautiful so it became our 'secret spot'. Though later on, it became more than that for her so I covered that area with [Invisibility Seal] and [Illusion seal], so from now until the end of time, nobody will find this place unless they are more skillful than me when it comes to seals.

I felt like slapping myself for not realizing a lot of things previously.

Arriving at the entrance, I notice that access has been denied to me, but I could still teleport inside. She must have either forgotten or known but didn't forbid it. I have trained and done a lot of things with both Hinami and Hokuki these two years so I knew their thinking process to a certain extent.

Not daring to immediately teleport to where she is, I gradually walked toward her position. Sitting beside the pond, was the most beautiful girl in the world. The black-haired and white-eyed beauty sat, hugging her knees with her face hidden behind her knees, facing downwards.

I felt a great deal of both relief and a twinge of sadness as I approached.

I was about to say something when I heard her mumbling to herself: "Stupid... Why did I run? He must be laughing at me now... Probably thinks I am weird" Hinami muttered while hugging her legs tightly. 

"I don't think that at all," I said as I reached her.

Hinami's head shot up in surprise, shock written all over her face. She clearly didn't feel my approach. I didn't allow her to answer my comment as I continued with what I had to say.

"In fact, I think your flustered face is incredibly cute. Normally, you are already very beautiful, but that was the most adorable I have ever seen" I stated, baring my honest feeling to her.

"C-c-c-c-cute?" Hinami stammered a bit, holding her cheeks in her hands which were now bright red.

"Yup, and you are continuing to be even more adorable now," I said walking past her and sitting down behind her facing the pond. Hinami seeing what I was doing, adjusted herself with me. We were now sitting, facing away from each other resting our backs against each other while we both thought of this situation in silence.

After a few moments like this, I said: "This place is beautiful don't you think?" 

She didn't say anything, allowing me to continue: "I created it with you in mind remember?"

"Before I went up to the moon, I was just the normal boy, filled with curiosity and seeking knowledge of this world. From the moment I could think my own thoughts, the only thing I have been pursuing was strength. After I gained access to chakra, I have been researching it. Its uses, how it could be manipulated more effectively, and how it affects the world" 

"I learned the things could learn, I also got interested in seals as they were the easiest way to use the energy of the world without much stress. By the time I got strong, I didn't know what to use this strength to do, I didn't have any close friends except for Indra and Ashura, but I didn't have someone to confide in and I never needed one. I was proud of my strength but as I learned from my father, there are things strength can't solve"

"Out of curiosity, I decided to go up to the moon and meet Uncle and learn about the seal up there."

"Hinami, I am not going to lie, I am quite selfish and a little bit immature" I paused as I thought 'hell, before even reincarnating, I was a total loser without any direction'. I then turned around and faced her and continued "And then I met you. I fell in love at first sight, I felt like I found a missing piece of my heart"

Holding her hands in my hands, I continued "Loving you is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I am not and will never be ashamed of that. Hinami, you are one of the kindest, most caring, and most reliable women I have ever met. You are absolutely beautiful, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am not talking about only your appearance, I am also talking about that bright and cheerful side of you that captured my heart"

I paused for ament to allow my words to sink In before I continue: "And no one, not even herself is allowed to call the woman I love weird. Do you understand me?" I said seriously.

Hinami was completely flabbergasted by my speech but was still blushing, regardless of how cringy my words were: "I want you to apologize, say sorry to yourself" I commanded.

Hinami chuckled to herself while covering her mouth with her cupped hands. Seeing that put my heart at ease and I unconsciously smiled. Her mood had lightened after that and she decided to play along: "Alright then"

"Good, then repeat after me" I commanded light heartedly "I am sorry Hinami for calling you weird"

"I am sorry Hinami for calling you here weird" She repeated with a cheerful smile on her face.

"I will never do it again"

"I will never do it again"

"Hinami is a beautiful angel"

"Hinami is a beautiful angel"

"And Shun loves her"

"A-and Shun l-l-loves her" She repeated hesitantly. A mischievous glint passed through my mind as I said.

"Hinami wants some loving," I said with a confident look and a slight blush on my face.

"And Hinami wan- no d-deserves some l-loving" Hinami hesitated slightly but repeated it with a deep blush, changing me quite slightly, and gaining confidence out of nowhere. 

"Well if you say so" We embraced each other tightly as I went for a kiss. 

As our lips met for the kiss, a deep shock passed through our bodies, temporarily stunning both of us before we continued on our deep make-out session. The two of us began to melt into each other's embrace as we let our minds go blank for a moment as we let our tongues wrestle, neither gaining domination over the other.

After what felt like a long time, we separated to catch our breath. Not me though, just Hinami. I felt she needed to catch her breath for a while. I could go on for hours without stopping if possible. Both our faces were burning bright red with embarrassment. We have fallen over during the course of the make-out with Hinami lying on the soft grass underneath me

"G-good, now that we have done this far, tou better not back out on me. We are partners from now on" I said a bit shyly. I wasn't professional when it comes to things like these.

Hinami smiled while putting her hands behind my head and hanging low In my neck, looking into my eyes she said:

"Right back at you" 

3rd POV

"You think we should stop watching now, father?" Hokuki said while looking at a screen on a water-like surface with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah... That's a little bit... intense" Hanami said from the side.

"Good for them. But that bastard Shun. How dare he assault my daughter in my face, I will need to teach him a lesson" Hamura said angrily while looking at the screen intensely.

One could see that there was a smile on his face although his eyes told a different story.

"Dear, you do know you are the one spying on them right?" Hanami said with a smile on her lips.

"She is already old enough to make her decisions, don't you think?" She continued with a chilly aura around her.

"Hmph, even then, how could he do that to my Himani?" Hamura said and mumbled.

Hokuki stood at the side and looked at all these with a smile on his face. One could tell he was really happy with the current development.

 ////

3