Prelude
84 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

///

Sometime later, I was alerted that my 1-year retreat had come to an end with the excess of information that was poured into my head.

I could stay without food for a long time and rely solely on natural energy to keep my body system in top shape. I will still need food though.

I received different sets of memories from my clones but it wasn't difficult to sort them out. I had them all stored in my mind palace so I could access them at a steady pace.

All my clones have emotions and thoughts of their own and this is a whole year's worth of memory from 10 clones, making it 10 years' worth of memory. Not that my brain's processing power and speed are low but I would like to review my memory systematically.

After they were all sorted out, I reviewed them and I came to a good understanding of what my clones have been up to this year.

Two of my clones actually found branches of the God tree and put them in my spatial ring. I haven't checked it for a whole year so that must be why I didn't notice.

All my clones' rings are connected so no matter where they are, items can be collected from anywhere as far as we need them. Though we can't communicate with each other, I've already come up with a communication seal so that issue can be resolved.

I found that one of my clones has already perfected the breathing training in a sage land and had also met with Katsuyu. I also found that there are many other sacred lands apart from the three mentioned in the anime.

One thing all my clones have in common is that we all met with human settlements but they were all in small numbers with the most populated numbering barely 200.

They were all taught chakra manipulation and my clones that came in contact with the God tree remnant had to settle the villages' problems.

Similar to the issue that plagued the village Ashura went to, the village had abundant land with nice water but they were infected with excess energy, natural energy that is.

Nature can be evil sometimes and good at other times. Hurricanes, droughts, floods, and volcanic eruptions are all Mother Nature's way of stirring up the pot to prevent stagnation and putrefaction. Still, there are times it gives. Nature can be viewed as the generous provider of all things.

Mother Nature is sometimes used to refer to nature, especially when it is considered a force that affects human beings, that much is certain. Natural energy is a force on its own. It is okay when left alone but when it is in abundance, it leads to the poisoning of excess energy and when it's too little, it leads to drought, famine, and other plagues.

This much I was able to gather from the experiences of two of my clones.

Regarding the humans my clones met, they were all good-natured people. Maybe it's due to how small they are and everyone has to work for their daily bread but I didn't meet any ill-natured person at all.

It seems like this era is too peaceful.

Life is going to be boring during this period. I don't want violence, far from that, what I want is development, and development oftentimes needs conflicts before people of like minds can come together to create something meaningful.

Even in my past life, various wars took place before the world ushered in the era of peace we know, and even still, small scale battles still occur away from the civilian eyes.

The people of this era are too mild-mannered to start up a war but give them a hundred years and their population climbs, and different mindsets begin to come into play.

When they meet someone that agrees with that mindset, they form a group, and when their group finds another group that disagrees with them, they do the next best thing they can think of, Fight.

There is a saying ''Peaceful times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, and strong men create peaceful times.

Weak here representing the spineless, selfish, and foolish people meant to lead but end up doing the opposites instead. This leads to hard times and if the stories I have read in my past life have any semblance of truth in them, hard times will lead to an era where men with vision will emerge and their vision will lead to a prosperous time.

Like the village I was in, their upbringing and the hard work they put into creating prosperous times will not allow them to do anything bad to what they have worked hard for.

The people after them won't see this. They will see the golden spoon they are born into and their arrogance is festered upon them and leads them to do foolish things that will lead to another era of hardship

With the chakra they are being taught, war becomes more appealing and then those small groups discover different traits about themselves that differentiate them from others, and clans will be formed, and with the formation of clans, disagreements escalate and that leads to more wars and more wars lead to more hatred generated from generation to generation till they forget the real reason they are fighting.

And with no absolute power to reign over them, peace is nothing more than a child's dream. Should wars begin, there would be no way the world will ever be as peaceful as it is now.

I could become that absolute power that keeps them in check but that will lead to stagnation. Kaguya did it and it didn't end up well for her. Hagoromo had the power but didn't do it, he followed another path, that path being to leave the decision into their own hands and It led to centuries of war.

There is a saying that 'Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely. That could be seen in the situation of Kaguya. That OmniPotence she felt when she ate the Chakra fruit must have been the nexus of it all.

All these thoughts flowing through my head are quite surprising because I wouldn't care how all this goes. Maybe it's due to meeting people and learning how peaceful this world is. Maybe it's due to my knowledge of the future that is giving me this thinking perspective.

I want to watch this world develop, I want to watch it till it devolves into the cannon I know of, but I can't say I won't have a change of mind as the years go by. I am human and as a human, I am prone to change, be it a change of perspective or personality, I may still change.

From my knowledge, there were people who were betrayed, some that died prematurely due to the selfish behaviors of their leaders. Massacred for possessing what they didn't have.

Clans were exterminated because of jealousy, hatred, fear, and much more. I don't know if I am to blame the shinobi of the future or the Zetsu that will manipulate the said shinobi.

I could change all this but the question remains, Should I do it? I may have come to this world and may have seen the people of this world as characters who are programmed to follow a play written out for them but now I seem to have had a change in my thinking.

The world needs them to die for the development of the next generation. Hashirama's three brothers had to die for him to know the horror of war at a young age and strive for peace. Same for Madara. Izuna had to die for Madara to develop. This could have been Zetsu's plot but it still worked out well logically. Emotionally? It's sheer wickedness.

Over the generation, people had to give their lives for the younger generation to grow while some just died meaningless deaths. But at the end of it all, it leads to an era of peace. In a way, Madara became the person who brought peace to the world.

Hashirama may have paved the way but Madara actualized it in a sense. Hashirama's idea of a village may have been pure but it created a bigger platform for war. This time instead of war between clans, it became between villages.

Madara from a certain perspective brought about world peace. This reminds me of a certain Zero who conquered the world and made the world his enemy so his younger sister will not be bullied.

Knowledge of the future may be a burden to me at this point as I have a world to look forward to while ignoring the present but that isn't living. Living is all about the present and leaving the future to take care of itself.

Certain things will need to be rectified. There will be people that need to live their lives without fear of the unknown and most of all, I wouldn't just stand by and watch people be massacred worst of all civilians with no method of defending themselves.

It seems like I have matured since last year when I left home. Cloning is a godsent technique. I could live a thousand years in a hundred and ten thousand in a thousand.

I guess it's time to see if my chakra gates can be unblocked now. Ten years may be little for some people to do this but don't forget that Aang did it in less than 2 years after leaving the iceberg and I am someone who has lived once and am now on my second. There should be no mental blocks obstructing me.

I decided to perform this inside my dimension as I felt that should it be successful, I could reap unexpected benefits.

Coming out of my [HTC] I went to the core of my dimension and sat down cross-legged. Gathering my spiritual energy alone, I prepared to start my 'Soul Ascension as I would like to call it.

After this, I would be on my way to becoming a being that could rival the heavy hitters of this world.

///

Join my Patreon page at patreon.com/JoshRichie.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate.

✌✌✌

4