Chapter 18.3: Friction
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stella emerged from Carla's room with a scowl etched across her face, her eyes locking onto Candy, Lily and Ruby like a hawk homing in on its prey. The tension in the air became palpable as the woman approached the trio, her displeasure evident in every step she took.

Stella said snidely. "Well, well, what do we have here? The new starlets of the gang, I presume?"

Candy met Stella's gaze with a steely resolve, her neon-blue heart-shaped nipple piercings subtly glinting beneath the neon-pink bodysuit.

Candy replied calmly. "That's right. Something bothering you, Stella?"

Stella mockingly said. "Oh, nothing much. Just wondering what kind of talents you've got beyond strutting around half-naked just because Marco enjoys playing with you."

Candy smirked and replied. "Marco likes what he likes, sweetheart. You're not going to change that."

Stella eyes narrowed while she leaned in. "Don't get too comfortable, Candy. Just because Marco's bed welcomes you doesn't mean you're safe from everyone else."

Lily and Ruby exchanged glances, sensing the brewing storm between Candy and Stella.

Lily whispered to Scarlet. "Looks like trouble's on the horizon."

Ruby nodded while saying. "Lets keep it cool. Candy can handle this."

Stella smirked, circling the trio like a shark circling its prey.

Stella then continued her talk with Candy. "You think you're special just because Marco takes a liking to you? Don't forget, sweetheart, this gang has its own rules. And I don't care if you're his plaything; I can still make your life miserable."

Candy smirked again. "Stella, is it? I've been through worse than you."

Stella's nostrils flared, her attempt to intimidate Candy met with unexpected resistance.

Stella then said. "You might have some fancy outfit and Marco wrapped around your finger, but that doesn't make you untouchable."

Candy replied while taking a step back because Stella was too close to her. "Sweetie, I know how to handle myself just fine. And for the record I am saying it again, Marco likes me just the way I am."

Stella gritted her teeth while saying. "Don't get too comfortable. Server team or not, I can still teach you a thing or two about respect."

Lily couldn't handle Stella and rolled her eyes at her as she entered the conversation. "Oh, spare us the melodrama. We've got a job to do, and unlike you, we're not here to throw a tantrum."

Ruby also smirked at Stella while commenting. "Yeah, Stella, your team might want to focus on more important things than throwing a fit about missed tasks."

Stella glared at Ruby. "Watch your mouth, Ruby. You're just a plaything too, don't forget that."

Candy came in between Ruby and Stella and met eyes with Stella. "Oh, I won't forget, Stella. But remember, Marco likes his toys in one piece."

Stella chuckled darkly. "You think Marco's protection will save you forever? The pleasure team has its ways, Candy."

Candy just smirked. "I'd like to see you try."

Stella came close to Candy's face and said. "You might be Marco's favorite distraction, but I can still make your life hell. Don't push me too far."

Lily interrupted again. "Save the drama for your team meetings, Stella. We've got work to do."

Ruby looked at Stella up and down while saying. "Yeah, go find something productive to do. The world doesn't revolve around your vendettas."

Stella glared at them. "This isn't over, girls."

Candy waved her off. "Talk to Marco about it if you're so bothered. We've got a job to do, unlike some people."

As Stella walked away, her threat lingering in the air, Lily couldn't help but chuckle.

Lily then whispered to Candy. "You sure know how to handle a viper."

Candy grinned while commenting. "Survival of the fittest, Lily. Let her hiss all she wants because I will be ready."

Meanwhile, Ruby observed the exchange, her eyes flitting between Candy and Stella.

The three girls returned to their posts, leaving behind an air of tension that lingered in the dimly lit lobby. The clash between the Pleasure team and the Server team continued to simmer, with Stella's warning echoing in the air like an ominous threat.

Meanwhile, Stella marched away from Marco's den, her frustration still bubbling beneath the surface. She navigated through the dimly lit corridors until she reached the designated spot for the Pleasure team. Their territory, though adjacent to Marco's den, remained separate, a space chosen for privacy and discretion.

0