036 The First Female Fan. Is Big Brother Trying to Woo Someone?
44 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The system just assigned him his first genuine outlaw mission, to retaliate. How to execute the retaliation was entirely up to Wang Yun.

His eyes flickered subtly as he made his way downstairs to the ward area. Upon entering a room, he saw two beds. One was occupied by a woman engrossed in a TV show.

On the other bed sat a girl engrossed in her phone.

Wang Yun’s eyes settled on her. She appeared quite young, likely under twenty, with a face that was both delicate and innocent. Despite her youth, she had an appealing figure. However, her face was somewhat pallid, giving her a slightly cold demeanor.

Wang Yun walked straight toward her. Before he could reach her, she lifted her gaze, appraising him while tilting her head. A smile broke through, revealing two dimples and a pair of small canine teeth.

"Excuse me, miss, may I borrow your phone to make a call?" Wang Yun asked, slightly puzzled by her expression.

Wearing hospital scrubs, he figured that asking a patient for a phone was generally a request that wouldn't be denied.

"Of course, but you have to take a selfie with me," the girl nodded emphatically, her eyes squinting a little as she looked up at him admiringly. Then she blurted out, "Big Brother, you're so incredible, truly amazing. Plus, you're much more handsome than I expected."

Wang Yun wore a look of surprise upon hearing her words.

"I'm currently watching your livestream," she said, grabbing her phone and flashing a bright smile. "Guess what? I'm one of your fans."

"Really? I never thought I'd have fans, let alone a fan as pretty as you," Wang Yun responded with a raised eyebrow, looking at her with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

***

"Wow, '666'! Big Brother actually has such a stunning female fan?"

"Is Big Brother intentionally flirting? Seriously, that's over the top! While other fugitives are scrambling for their lives, you're here picking up girls?"

"Report this streamer! He's trying to woo his own fans. I'm definitely reporting him."

"Big Brother, I'm also your fan. Leave her alone and come interact with me, will you?"

"This girl is a stunner! Is this really Big Brother's life as a fugitive? A royal bath last night, and today he's picking up girls? What a hedonist!"

In the livestream, the audience erupted into an uproar upon witnessing Wang Yun's interaction with a girl.

At the moment, uncaught fugitives were either desperately on the run or struggling for survival in the wilderness. Yet, here was Wang Yun, apparently wooing a woman.

***

"Hehe, you've garnered quite a following. There are more than 20 million people watching your livestream right now," the girl said, grinning at Wang Yun.

"Is that so? Well, you must be my first official fan, then." Wang Yun smiled back, "May I borrow your phone to make a quick call? Also, I'd be happy to grant you a small wish or two."

"Sure, a selfie with you will do the trick," the girl nodded, blinked flirtatiously, and handed him her phone, "I'm Xiao Yanran."

"Alright, Yanran, let's snap that selfie first," Wang Yun said, settling down beside her and taking her phone.

"I should probably cover the camera on the stream. We wouldn't want viewers recognizing my handsome mug from the photo," he added, placing his hand over the surveillance chip.

"Hehe, we’ve almost seen your face, you know. Let me handle the angle, yours is all wrong."

"No worries, you're my first female fan, so we can definitely take a few more shots," Wang Yun and Xiao Yanran said, sharing a laugh.

***

"Man, what a scoundrel."

"Big Brother's blocking the camera. He must be planning to take advantage of this young lady!"

"Wow, Big Brother, are you planning to make a move?"

"Big Brother, can I get a touch too?"

The screen of the livestream suddenly went black, leaving only the audio. The audience couldn't help but chatter away in the chat.

***

"Alright, that should do it." After snapping a few pictures, Wang Yun said with a smile.

"Are you thirsty? I've got some warm water here. You've been on the run for a good part of the day," Xiao Yanran offered, handing him her phone with a radiant smile.

"Ah, thank you. I'll just make a quick call." Wang Yun nodded, took her phone, and dialed a number.

Reaching for a plastic cup on a table next to Xiao Yanran, he prepared to pour himself some water. But as he approached the table, his eyes fell on a medical record, and his pupils narrowed. Picking up the medication, he examined it closely.

"Is this medicine yours?" Wang Yun turned to Xiao Yanran and asked.

"Ah? Yes, let me move it for you. Go ahead, pour yourself some water." Xiao Yanran walked over and removed the medicine from the table.

Pausing, Wang Yun hung up the phone he had dialed and shifted his gaze back to her.

"As my very first female fan, do you have any wishes I could fulfill for you?" he asked, looking intently at her.

"Hehe, really? I don't have any specific wishes, though," Xiao Yanran replied, shaking her head with a smile.

"None at all?" Wang Yun pressed.

"Truly, none," she confirmed, after a moment's thought.

Wang Yun looked at her as the sound of the television caught his ear. Glancing at the screen, his eyes briefly flickered.

"What about some beautiful jewelry?" he asked, turning his attention back to Xiao Yanran.

6