Chapter 27: Congratulatory gifts are presented, the saint becomes a maid, and the fiancee arrives!
346 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In the legends, each scripture from the Dao God's teachings is incredibly precious, akin to a high-quality divine technique. This time, astonishingly, they generously gifted forty-nine volumes at once!"

"Legend has it that an immortal force once offered a tremendous price to purchase some Dao God's teachings but was rejected. Now, these teachings are presented as a gift!"

A wise and knowledgeable elder cultivator shared.

Many immortal forces were envious, especially upon seeing three bottles of rare flesh and blood essence, a treasure used to awaken the body at the age of three.

"These are extremely rare elixirs that enhance the body's potential and blood, ensuring a more successful awakening."

"The Great Xia Ancient Kingdom arrives, presenting a gift, a painting of the sun and moon in the universe!"

Another voice echoed, this time from a dignified and graceful woman.

"As the princess of the Great Xia, I hope to be recognized by the rulers of the Ye Family and become a maid to the Ye Family's young master."

In her heart, the princess of the Great Xia hoped to gain favor from the high-ranking members of the Ye Family.

"Great Xia is a powerful nation, but among immortal forces, it's considered at the bottom. Today, they are willing to give a divine weapon as a gift to the Ye Family!"

"It seems that Great Xia wants to maintain its standing and seeks a close relationship with the Ye Family. Offering their profound divine weapon is likely a statement of intent."

Before the Ye Family could react, another voice spoke.

"The Ni Chang Grand Sect arrives, presenting a gift of three ancient treasures! Also, the son of the God Emperor was born just a month ago; how can his path of growth lack someone to care for him?"

"I, the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang, admire the reputation of the Ye Family and wish to become the maid of the son of the God Emperor, offering lifelong service!"

As the voices continued, there was intense debate outside the Ye Family's gate.

"Never have I seen so many immortal forces acting like sycophants. Today, they have gathered together!"

Young disciples had heard about the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang and were eager to catch a glimpse of her.

The princess of the Great Xia, with a mission from her father, hoped to form a relationship with the Ye Family, especially since the son of the God Emperor lacked a maid.

But before she could act, the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang seemed to take the initiative.

"Annoying! These forces have shamelessly declared that their Holy Maiden wants to become a maid in public."

The princess of the Great Xia was frustrated; her goal was to become Ye Tian's maid and elevate the Great Xia Ancient Kingdom.

Unexpectedly, she was now faced with competition.

In the midst of the attention, the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang descended from their flying ship.

In an instant, her figure appeared in a white dress, pure and ethereal, like a celestial being.

With a faint smile and a dignified aura, she exuded royal nobility.

"This is the legendary Tai Yin Saint Body? Extraordinary beauty, unparalleled elegance!"

After Ni Chang's Holy Maiden appeared, the spotlight shifted, surpassing the many female geniuses present.

Even the previously praised princess of Great Xia and the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang became background figures.

"Wait, did you all hear that? Regardless of Ni Chang's valuable gifts, the latter part mentions that the Holy Maiden of Ni Chang is the chosen daughter-in-law of the Ye Family's matriarch, Lady Yue Luri. Doesn't that mean Ni Chang's Holy Maiden, Yao Xi, is the fiancée of the God Emperor's son?"

As this revelation spread, the pupils of many immortal forces narrowed.

The God Emperor's son had only been born a month ago. Was a marriage arrangement already in place?

In the midst of the various actions taken for their son, the Ye Family had created an enormous presence.

Those hidden forces were likely waiting for the right moment to make their move.

Soon, a radiant light flashed across the heavens and earth, and when everyone opened their eyes again, they were on a divine mountain, adorned with a magnificent platform, radiating brilliance and intertwining laws.

"Where is this?"

The leader of an immortal sect asked, bewildered.

The scenery changed, but their gift ships and everything else were also transported here.

They marveled silently, "Such a grand gesture must be the work of a mighty being! Even we, the leaders of various sacred places and grand sects, were effortlessly moved. The Ye Family's power is truly terrifying!"

As the crowd wondered, a supreme figure, surrounded by divine energy, appeared on the platform.

10