Chapter 28: Blessed by the great road, jealous of the system, infinite epiphany mode!
325 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the raised platform, a woman appeared, holding a baby in her arms.

With flowing hair and a phoenix robe adorned with golden inscriptions, she exuded regal majesty like a noble empress.

Her disdainful gaze, full of authority, caused the strong individuals gathered to bow their heads in fear.

She was Yue Liuli, the Holy Mistress of Yaochi and the mother of the Ye family.

Radiant with divine glory and surrounded by a halo, she resembled an unparalleled goddess.

As Yue Liuli emerged, guests paying respects bowed in unison.

"We pay our respects to the Mistress of the Ye family!"

Leaders of immortal sects and super holy lands lowered their heads in respect.

She was no ordinary woman; she was the Mistress of Yaochi Holy Land, the wife of the current God Emperor!

Her formidable cultivation reached the peak of the God Emperor realm, just a step away from becoming a half-step God Emperor.

"No need for excessive courtesy," Yue Liuli nodded with indifference.

Representatives of various powers promptly stood up.

The princess of Great Xia and the saintess of Nishang Holy Land felt a natural suppression upon seeing Yue Liuli.

Lifting their gaze, they looked at the baby in Yue Liuli's arms, wondering if it was the God Emperor's son.

Yue Liuli's crystal-like eyes swept over them.

Softly, she said to the saintess of Nishang Holy Land, "You possess a pure yin physique, a peerless talent. But do you truly want to become a celestial being's servant?"

"The celestial being already has a servant named Huang Ruoxi, the princess of the Phoenix Ancient Country."

Surprised murmurs arose among the onlookers.

The lord of the Phoenix Ancient Country was willing to send their princess to be a servant.

The saintess of Nishang Holy Land knelt down, pledging loyalty to the God Emperor's son.

The princess of Great Xia seemed about to speak but held back.

Yue Liuli nodded in satisfaction. The saintess's determination was commendable; she would be accepted as Ye Tian's personal maid.

After the full moon banquet, she would serve Ye Tian alongside Huang Ruoxi.

Amidst various forces, the Fire Demon Clan, Bone Demon Clan, and Purgatory Lion Clan had secretly gathered for a covert mission to assassinate during the grand ceremony.

The leader of the Fire Demon Clan conveyed, "Why is only Yue Liuli present at such a grand occasion like the full moon banquet?"

"It appears that the aura of God Emperor Ye Junlin is mysteriously absent. He seems to be nowhere in the entire ancient Ye family."

"It's quite likely he's not here. Looks like Yue Liuli is overseeing the full moon banquet on her own."

The leader of the Bone Demon Clan replied, "God Emperor Ye Junlin is missing; this is a significant opportunity!"

"When should we make our move? The teleportation array is ready to open at any moment. Those in the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone must also strive to eliminate the God Emperor's son, seeking vengeance for the Forbidden Zone's destruction!"

"Soon, during the full moon banquet, there will be blessing and drawing lots ceremonies. When the drawing lots ceremony nears its end, we will strike, targeting the God Emperor's son!"

Leaders and powerful individuals from the three major immortal powers communicated discreetly.

Internally, they grinned. God Emperor Ye Junlin was undeniably the strongest figure of the present time.

With him present, the chances of a successful assassination were slim.

However, if the God Emperor wasn't within the ancient Ye family protecting his son, their success rate would significantly rise.

With the help of the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, even at a painful cost, they might be able to weaken the Ye family after assassinating the God Emperor's son!

As long as they could slay the God Emperor's son, the younger generation of the ancient Ye family would be one less major threat!

Even if he was an unparalleled genius, only a growing one could truly be called a genius!

Throughout history, many super-genius individuals had risen like meteors, shining briefly before fading into obscurity.

However, after the God Emperor's son was killed, there would likely be no second God Emperor in the Ye family!

The extraterritorial demon, the Forbidden Zone of Life, could still exist peacefully in the myriad realms.

As for the God Emperor Ye Junlin, after losing his only heir, he would suffer immeasurable pain.

Even if they had to pay a painful price for this, it would be worthwhile!

In Yue Liuli's arms, Ye Tian yawned comfortably.

In his heart, he scornfully said, "Just a group of rats; today is their day of extinction!"

Using his perception mode, Ye Tian also sensed the extremely chilling killing intent from all directions.

He couldn't wait to eliminate them!

But he wasn't worried at all; with his God Emperor father, he could lie down and be lazy, without needing to take action himself.

"Next will be the blessing ceremony of the full moon banquet!"

"According to the tradition of the Eternal Immortal Domain, infants at the full moon banquet can receive blessings from the Dao, improving their innate talent and enhancing their comprehension. This will subtly aid them on the path of future growth."

"Let's begin immediately."

As Yue Liuli spoke, runes circulated, laws intertwined, and the power of the Dao intertwined on the divine mountain.

The entire world seemed to be immersed in an ocean of spiritual energy.

Abundant and crystal-clear, it resembled surging waves.

Yue Liuli gently placed Ye Tian on the prepared array.

In an instant, runes circulated, radiance flickered, and a halo covered Ye Tian's petite body.

In the blink of an eye, Ye Tian was enveloped in densely packed runes, and energy flowed through his limbs and organs, as if his entire body was being scrutinized.

However, his divine bones remained undiscovered, having been preemptively concealed by the system.

In the center of the array, stars twinkled, and the power of the Dao descended from the heavens, intending to bathe Ye Tian's body, improve his aptitude, and purify his physical form.

Ye Tian lay lazily, feeling a sense of helplessness within.

He just wanted a carefree life; why were there so many troublesome matters?

Moreover, his body had already undergone the tempering of immortal bones and the laws of the immortal path, surpassing his peers.

Even the young geniuses with exceptional physiques might not compare to him.

Observing this scene, the system, seemingly jealous, emitted a mechanical voice.

"Ding ding ding, the host is receiving the blessings of the Dao."

"Ding ding ding, system program is malfunctioning, initiating automatic upgrade."

"Ding ding ding, system upgrade in progress."

"Ding ding ding, system upgrade successful, activating Infinite Enlightenment Mode!"

"Infinite Enlightenment Mode lives up to its name; you can have enlightenment while eating and drinking, anytime and anywhere. There will be no cultivation bottlenecks from now on."

Ye Tian, upon hearing the system's words, was once again dumbfounded.

He already had an invincible background; did the system have to keep messing with him?

Couldn't it just be a simple blessing from the Dao? Why the need to reward an Infinite Enlightenment Mode? Stupid system, blocking my path of being lazy and carefree!

"Humming..."

After the activation of Infinite Enlightenment Mode, it seamlessly fused, showing no regard for reason.

Feeling the blessings of the Dao, the Enlightenment Mode automatically kicked in. Amidst the radiant glow, starlight scattered like a galaxy in reverse.

Even the array prepared for the blessing ceremony seemed to tremble as the two forces intertwined.

11