Chapter 31: Three tribes invaded and wanted to kill the son of the God Emperor!
327 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yue Liuli gazes at Ye Tian and speaks gently.

He is her only child with Ye Junlin, even though he possesses average talent, merely an ordinary mortal.

Even if he lacks ambition and simply desires a carefree life.

But does it matter? As long as they can grow up happily, that's all that matters.

Yue Liuli's strong aura radiates, unmatched, akin to a god, suppressing all beings.

The elders and many disciples of the Ye family present no longer dare to doubt.

Yes, even if the young master of the Ye family lacks ambition and merely wants to be a playboy.

But he is still the young master of the ancient Ye family, the sole son of the God Emperor!

Different families have different concerns.

The Holy Maiden of Ni Chang and the Princess of Da Xia secretly smile.

As long as they can become maidservants of the young master of the Ye family, it doesn't matter whether he is talented or a playboy.

They simply aim to leverage the power of the Ye family and restore the immortality behind them.

If the young master of the Ye family is indeed a playboy, it would be advantageous for them.

"Great! If the young master of the Ye family is a playboy, a dandy."

"Then... maybe he will really accept me as a maidservant."

The Holy Maiden of Ni Chang thinks to herself, smiling charmingly.

Meanwhile, the Fire Demon clan, Bone Demon clan, and Purgatory Lion clan powerhouses secretly laugh.

The son of the God Emperor turns out to be an ambitionless playboy.

But even so, he is doomed!

At this moment, the leader of the Fire Demon clan hears a voice in his ear.

"Activate the teleportation array!"

"The powerhouses of the three clans have gathered and can appear inside the ancient Ye family at any time!"

"Although we can't destroy the ancient Ye family, killing the son of the God Emperor is a great threat!"

The leader of the Fire Demon clan immediately communicates with the leaders of the other two clans.

The three powerhouses silently look at each other and nod.

A dangerous aura quietly pervades the void, impossible for anyone to detect.

And Ye Tian is cradled in the arms of Yue Liuli again.

At this moment, the voice of the system rings in Ye Tian's mind, warning him.

"Host, be careful, the three major immortal forces are about to launch an attack on your plan!"

"They are coming with the intention to kill!"

Ye Tian smiles in his mind, completely calm and composed.

"System, the perspective is too narrow, don't panic about everything."

"With an invincible background and my Divine Mother here, who dares to kill me!"

"I just don't know where my God Emperor dad went. With him here, even if those scoundrels put a knife to my neck, I won't panic."

Ye Tian chuckles, showing no fear.

If this happened to another baby, just the shock alone would be enough to scare them out of their wits.

Suddenly, the sky explodes, thundering like a giant thunder.

Inside some divine mountains of the ancient Ye family, the sounds of fighting and howling can be heard.

Above the sky, a sound wave sweeps through, echoing in the ears of everyone, creating ripples.

"The Fire Demon clan is here, bringing a gift to the ancient Ye family, killing the son of the God Emperor!"

"The elite of the Bone Demon clan is attacking, killing the son of the God Emperor!"

"The powerful beings above the God Realm of the Purgatory Lion clan are pouring out, killing the son of the God Emperor!"

As the voices fall, before the other immortal forces can react, ghosts and spirits pervade the heavens and the earth, wailing.

There are energy columns in the divine mountains, breaking through the sky, emitting an ancient breath, like ancient beasts awakening, terrifying and trembling uncontrollably.

In the midst of the flowing runes, a great formation is activated, and powerful beings emerge!

"Enemy invasion, enemy invasion!"

"Hurry, prepare for battle, prepare for battle!"

In other parts of the ancient Ye family, many elders hear the sound and rush towards the divine mountains.

They plan to sweep away the invaders and kill the attacking enemies with thunderous force!

Yue Liuli listens to the overwhelming cries of battle and the rolling dark clouds in the sky.

A murderous intent flashes in her eyes; it seems that this group of rats is going to make a move!

"What! They want to kill the son of the God Emperor at the Full Moon Banquet!"

"Which force dares to be so recklessly arrogant? Isn't the ancient Ye family afraid of extinction, the number one family in the heavens and all realms?!"

"The sound of killing is shaking the heavens, the killing intent is overwhelming, and even the powerhouses above the God Realm are coming out in force. It seems... several major immortal forces have united to put the son of the God Emperor to death!"

The immortal forces that came to the banquet are astonished, looking at this scene unbelievably.

When they came to the banquet, they had expected that there would be opposing forces making moves behind the scenes.

But they never thought that they would openly use thunderous means and even pay a painful price to directly enter the ancient Ye family and assassinate!

Such a scene is like an epic!

"Amitabha! It seems that this trip was not in vain."

A Buddha from the Thunder Sound Temple has bright eyes, hiding in the dark, ready to see how the ancient Ye family will end this chaos.

"Die for the family! Kill the son of the God Emperor!"

"Die for the family, kill the son of the God Emperor!"

"Die for the family, kill the son of the God Emperor!"

The powerhouses of the three clans on the square no longer wait; they shout loudly.

Like unsheathed swords, they are unparalleled, piercing through the void.

In the blink of an eye, they arrive in front of Yue Liuli.

Their cultivations are not weak; they are extremely powerful!

They had concealed their strength before, but now it's like a flood pouring out, revealing the breath of the God Realm.

Surprisingly, they are three powerhouses at the True God Realm!

Other elders from various immortal forces express shock.

In the realm of ordinary immortal forces, the True God Realm stands as a pillar-like existence.

Yue Liuli, cradling Ye Tian with slender jade legs and lotus flowers beneath her feet, appears extremely dazzling, enveloping him.

The three powerhouses at the True God Realm launch a combined attack, but their efforts are in vain.

"Heh, even if the God Emperor comes, don't think of harming the child of this Holy Lord!"

"Let alone you ants, die!"

Yue Liuli utters a tender shout, divine runes surrounding her, emitting an unparalleled imperial aura, akin to Mount Tai pressing down.

The three True God Realm powerhouses from the three clans, without even a scream, are crushed into powder!

The might of the God Emperor is terrifying, annihilating everything!

Then, she gazes towards the square where the Fire Demon clan, Bone Demon clan, and others are.

The powerhouses of the three clans on the square, witnessing the situation, show no fear.

"Die for the family, kill!"

"Die for the family, kill!"

"Die for the family, kill!"

Yue Liuli's eyes reflect extreme disdain, as if she is watching a group of clowns.

Her delicate jade hand extends, and with a flick of her finger, dozens of powerhouses from the three clans are reduced to ashes, leaving no trace of their bodies.

Then, she coldly declares, "Members of the ancient Ye family, prepare to face the enemy!"

"Anyone who dares to invade the ancient Ye family, die!"

Yue Liuli assumes the role of a heroic woman, her gaze dominating the entire scene.

The Ye family disciples on the square respond promptly.

In various halls and temples of the ancient Ye family, numerous elders appear, sensing the formidable aura, and head towards the direction of the divine mountains.

Yue Liuli holds Ye Tian in her arms, and he, astonished, inwardly exclaims, "Wow, for the sake of killing a baby, they actually went all out!"

"Even the powerhouses at the True God Realm are just forerunners."

"Darn, fortunately, there's Mom here. No worries."

The turmoil unfolds like an epic saga.

12