Chapter 32: The black shadows in the void came out in full force, could there be an internal response?
299 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Quick, follow me! Support Wan Gu Ye Family!"

"Causing trouble at the God Emperor's son's full moon banquet in Wan Gu Ye Family, huh? It's a path to self-destruction unless one has immense confidence!"

"A rare occurrence in a million years. Even in the current immortal realm, there are forces ignorant of their own mortality."

Numerous immortal forces, top powers, elders, and mighty individuals who came to pay respects at the banquet gaze towards the teleportation arrays.

They communicate through sound transmission to help Wan Gu Ye Family deal with the invaders.

If the family's higher-ups find out about their involvement and failure to assist, they'll face severe consequences upon returning.

Simultaneously, they sneer inwardly, confident that Wan Gu Ye Family's dominance will easily suppress any insignificant opposition.

"With such turmoil in Wan Gu Ye Family and today being the God Emperor's son's full moon banquet, why haven't we seen the God Emperor, Ye Junlin?"

A senior from a certain sect expresses confusion.

Unable to comprehend why, on the day of the God Emperor's only son's full moon banquet, the God Emperor is absent. Moreover, with the three major immortal forces causing chaos at Wan Gu Ye Family, the God Emperor remains indifferent, hidden behind the scenes.

"Heh, the Lord God Emperor is incredibly busy!"

"Being the current God Emperor, supreme ruler of all, overseeing the realms, and also combating extraterritorial demons and dark anomalies, he probably can't spare the time."

The leader of an immortal sect speaks, suggesting that the God Emperor Ye Junlin's absence is due to overwhelming responsibilities.

Many guests from various forces, powerful and god-like, prepare to head towards the teleportation arrays to help Wan Gu Ye Family eliminate the threat.

Suddenly, space is sealed, and the heavens and earth fall into a hazy state, trapping the guests.

"Damn it! Someone powerful has sealed us!"

"They must want to trap us here and prevent us from aiding Wan Gu Ye Family."

"Haha, with our extraordinary cultivation, we can't be trapped for long. Someone is just trying to buy time!"

Realizing their situation, they use special treasures to trap them, preventing interference with the plans of certain forces.

In a void, a figure shrouded in black mist watches the guests and coldly laughs, speaking with a sinister tone.

"Hehe, not even half an incense's time, and you think you can escape the spatial lockdown of my tactical formation?"

"By stopping you from going, the profound heritage of the three major immortal forces should achieve significant results in a short time."

Meanwhile, within Wan Gu Ye Family's many divine mountains, teleportation arrays radiate a majestic light, resembling a vast Dharma figure standing between heaven and earth.

Numerous rarely seen godly realm experts step out of the teleportation array.

Whether wielding a war blade, radiating divine light, or shattering all restraints with bare fists, they all share a common trait.

Their eyes are filled with killing intent, determined to move forward without retreat.

"Ah ah ah! Suppressed by Wan Gu Ye Family for so long, my great sword is eager for action!"

A robust man, enveloped in scorching flames, the third elder of the Fire Demon clan, unleashes fiery chaos, ready to attack Wan Gu Ye Family and make them pay a painful price.

As for their own immortal forces, only two or three elders remain to guard their base.

Today, success or death is the only outcome.

This Fire Demon clan's third elder is exceptionally fierce, slaughtering some Ye Family disciples and guardian beasts within the divine mountains.

"Hehe, I never dreamed of freely roaming and killing within Wan Gu Ye Family!"

Above the sky, a white-haired figure with bone wings, wielding a bone sword, exudes a chilling aura, like a god of death.

He is the second elder of the Bone Demon clan, proficient in bloodthirsty slaughter.

Stepping out of the teleportation array, witnessing Wan Gu Ye Family's realm, he becomes even more excited, eager to massacre and vent the dissatisfaction accumulated over countless ages.

At the same time, he knows that once inside Wan Gu Ye Family, returning might be impossible.

So, he plans to kill as much as possible!

In the forest of Wan Gu Ye Family's divine mountains, several lions wrapped in hellfire appear, their fur blood-red like they emerged from hell.

An ancient race, the Hellfire Lion clan.

Opening their blood-stained mouths, their sonic waves shake the heavens and resonate in the vast cosmos.

Their sharp claws seem capable of tearing through the heavens and earth, and flames spew from their mouths, incinerating everything.

These three major immortal forces almost unleash their full strength, and powerful beings above the godly realm flood Wan Gu Ye Family.

Their own bases and numerous disciples are left with only two or three elders guarding.

Forces like the Fire Demon clan and Bone Demon clan are extremely powerful, considered top-tier among immortal forces, and have support from extraterritorial demons and the Forbidden Zone of Life. No one dares to provoke them.

These elder-level figures from the three major immortal forces start a massacre within Wan Gu Ye Family, causing devastation and destruction.

The teleportation arrays continue to operate at full capacity!

It's unrealistic to rely solely on these individuals to kill the God Emperor's son, so they bring their own reserves!

The stronger one is, the slower the teleportation tends to be.

What they aim to do is to destroy Wan Gu Ye Family while delaying time.

They await the arrival of their respective family heads and two or three elders.

"Puny intruders, dare to cause trouble here!"

"Do you really think Wan Gu Ye Family is easy to bully?"

Accompanied by a furious shout, a giant sword descends from the sky, cutting through stars with overwhelming might.

Only a dazzling white light remains between heaven and earth.

The Fire Demon clan's third elder, who was cut in half moments ago, lets out a miserable scream.

"Ah ah ah! Who dares to sneak attack!"

A robed elder emerges – the sixth elder of the main branch of the Ye Family, Ye Zhan Yao. He wields the Tianxuan Treasure Sword, capable of cutting through all restraints.

In his youth, he crossed realms, demonstrating his strength by slaying a powerful emperor before entering the realm of gods. Ye Zhan Yao is also one of Ye Jian Shen's mentors in the Ye Family, guiding him in swordsmanship.

"You insignificant pests dare to cause trouble in my Wan Gu Ye Family!"

"Want to test the sharpness of my sword?!"

The sixth elder speaks harshly, wielding his sword and charging forward.

Having practiced in the Ye Family's Sword Pavilion moments ago, he swiftly arrives using spatial techniques upon sensing the disturbance.

Now, he confronts the intruders, determined to slay them!

"Save me!"

The Fire Demon clan's third elder, whose torso was severed earlier, trembles with fear. Sweating profusely, he seems targeted by a ferocious deity.

The second elder of the Bone Demon clan and the third elder of the Hellfire Lion clan prepare to rescue him.

However, Ye Zhan Yao's speed is too fast. With a flash of his sword, the Fire Demon clan's third elder's head rolls on the ground.

His eyes remain filled with disbelief.

Just as he was about to unleash havoc and slaughter Ye Family disciples, he was unexpectedly slain with a single sword, unable to close his eyes in death!

"Ah ah ah!"

"Who attacked!"

A robed elder, wielding a war blade, appears. He is Ye Zhan Yao, the sixth elder.

He arrived swiftly with his mastery of spatial techniques, encountering the situation and decisively taking action to slay these rebels!

"Rescue me!"

Witnessing this, the second elder of the Bone Demon clan and the third elder of the Hellfire Lion clan attempt to intervene.

However, Ye Zhan Yao's speed is astonishing. With a cold flash of his sword, the Fire Demon clan's third elder's head falls to the ground.

His eyes still reflect disbelief.

Just moments ago, he was ready to slaughter Ye Family members, but now he's been abruptly cut down. Death came without warning!

"Save me!"

The Fire Demon clan's third elder, severed in two, quivers with fear, his eyes filled with terror. It seems as though he's caught the attention of a vengeful deity.

The second elder of the Bone Demon clan and the third elder of the Hellfire Lion clan move to rescue him.

However, Ye Zhan Yao's speed is unmatched. With a swift motion of his sword, the head of the Fire Demon clan's third elder rolls to the ground.

His eyes are still wide open, filled with astonishment.

Seeing this, Moon Lustrous Jade nods approvingly.

As for little Ye Tian in Moon Lustrous Jade's arms, his large eyes are filled with amazement at the display of this throat-sealing sword strike.

With such a background, what danger could they possibly fear?

Internally, there's a three-second silent tribute for the fallen powerful being.

Sixth Elder Ye Zhan Yao, facing the arriving crowd of Ye Family disciples and other elders, remains with his back turned, lightly turning his head with a fierce gleam in his right eye, disdainfully overlooking the multitude.

To the many Ye Family members, he says, "You can watch the show. Against these ants, I can eliminate them with a single sword!"

10