Chapter 33: The heads of three clans, no way out, ghosts in the Ye family, past hatred
279 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the vast sky, sunlight bathes, casting a radiant brilliance. Six elders, presenting a spectacle akin to a worldly sword saint facing the onlookers.

Observing this, Ye Tian, cradled in Yue Liuli's arms, is astonished, whispering inwardly, "Wow, are these the six elders from the main lineage of my Ye family? Quite skilled at flaunting their prowess, almost matching my past expertise in showing off."

Ye Tian chuckles internally, contemplating the distinct characteristics of the main lineage elders in the enduring Ye family.

These six elders, wielding their swords with finesse, excel in the art of ostentation even within the warrior realm.

"Ye, Demon Slayer, I remember you!"

"Past grievances will be settled today!"

In that moment, a formidable figure from the Bone Demon clan, upon seeing Ye, the Demon Slayer, with the Heavenly Profound Treasure Sword, bellows. Ghostly flames enshroud him as he charges towards Ye, reminiscent of a demon emerging from hell.

This individual happens to be the second elder of the Bone Demon clan, whose blood brother met his demise beneath the sword of Ye, the Demon Slayer. Since then, he vowed to slay Ye in this lifetime, lest he face his deceased brother with shame in the afterlife.

"So, you're the lackey under my command!"

"Come, you mere rodents!"

Ye, the Demon Slayer, wields his precious sword with unparalleled sharpness, causing shockwaves and shattering space like a torn piece of paper.

Simultaneously, a divine light flickers at the teleportation array, and a more potent presence emerges, creating turmoil within the ancient Ye family.

However, only a fraction remains at the teleportation array.

Most are searching for the son of the God Emperor, prioritizing the mission to eliminate the God Emperor's son.

The ancient Ye family has entered a state of full alert, deploying elders from various halls to suppress the invading enemies.

As for Ye Linglong, Ye Sword God, and other young talents, they reside on their respective divine mountain islands.

In this battle, the elites of the three major immortal forces have poured out, and numerous powerful beings above the God Realm are determined to kill the God Emperor's son, causing chaos in the ancient Ye family.

In this circumstance, even sending out the younger generation would be futile, only escalating casualties.

"Hahaha! I have arrived!"

At one teleportation array, a figure in a black robe appears, surrounded by flames, exuding a daunting dark aura like a world-destroying fire demon.

This person is the patriarch of the Fire Demon clan, and his cultivation has reached the pinnacle of the God Sovereign realm. Just one step away, and he could achieve the highest God Emperor realm.

Initially cautious about the ancient Ye family, considering it the number one family across realms with the God Emperor presiding. However, recent intelligence revealed that the God Emperor Ye Junlin was absent from the Full Moon Banquet!

It was a stroke of luck for them!

"Ancient Ye family! You've oppressed my Fire Demon clan for countless eras, and today, you shall pay the price."

The patriarch of the Fire Demon clan, with fiery blood, emits a terrifying aura. Flames burn in his eyes, and his hatred has reached its peak.

"Brother Fire, I'm here to congratulate you!"

At another teleportation array, two formidable figures appear successively, tall and grim-faced, with a dark and sinister aura like devils.

One is the patriarch of the Bone Demon clan, and the other is the patriarch of the Purgatory Lion clan.

Both the patriarch of the Fire Demon clan and the patriarch of the Bone Demon clan are at the peak of the God Sovereign realm, while the patriarch of the Purgatory Lion clan has reached the God Emperor realm.

The leaders of the three major immortal forces have gathered at the ancient Ye family today.

Their goal is to eliminate future troubles and kill Ye Tian, the son of the God Emperor.

For this operation, they have prepared for too long and sacrificed too much.

Top experts within their respective clans might fall in this operation, resulting in painful consequences and a weakening of their clan's foundation.

They would plummet in the rankings among immortal forces!

They have to succeed!!!

"No time to waste, quickly find the son of the God Emperor and kill him!"

The patriarch of the Fire Demon clan shouts loudly.

The other two immediately understand, releasing their divine senses to locate the God Emperor's son.

Today, many powerful beings above the God Realm have come out, and most of them might stay in this realm.

But they are different; they left a back door, ensuring their safety!

While cooperating with remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, they have also established contact with insiders within the ancient Ye family.

Even with the three of them working together and their ancestors, they couldn't kill the God Emperor's son.

By that time, this insider would open the Ye family's protective formation, allowing the strongest from the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone to enter.

At that time, the world would collapse, all things would wither, and the son of the God Emperor wouldn't survive in the hands of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone's experts!

However, if they couldn't kill the God Emperor's son in time and were delayed by Ye family experts, then they and their ancestors would have no way out.

The urgency of time is indescribable, and there is not even a chance to catch their breath!

"Found him!!!"

"The son of the God Emperor, come and meet your end!"

The patriarch of the Purgatory Lion clan, the most formidable in cultivation, is the first to sense the aura of the God Emperor's son.

Ye Tian feels weak all over, as if targeted by a fierce beast. But thinking that he is still in his mother's arms, he feels reassured.

Even if the heavens collapse, I, Ye Tian, have only one mother, and I will fight fiercely under the God Emperor realm!

Sensing Ye Tian in the arms of Yue Liuli, the three hesitate for a moment, but it is just a moment.

"Kill the God Emperor's son!!!"

The patriarch of the Purgatory Lion clan roars with a fierce growl.

The other two, swift as lightning, rush up to kill Ye Tian.

Yue Liuli, the Saintess of Yao Chi and the main mother of the Ye family, is, after all, at the God Emperor realm.

With one God Emperor and two God Sovereigns, can they not deal with it?

"Heh, trying to harm the child of this Saintess is seeking death!"

Yue Liuli scolds lightly, her tone cold. With a raise of her hand, a boundless flow of light shoots out, piercing through everything. Her formidable divine power seems to flatten the heavens and earth.

The other elders of the Ye family also arrive one after another, engaging in battle with the top experts of the three major immortal forces.

In a corner, a towering ancient tree with giant leaves covers a figure. Black mist surrounds this person, holding a symbol in hand, and this person has blocked the way for many guests to support, using a military command token he had secretly refined for many years.

Cloaked in a dark robe, this individual donned the traditional attire of the ancient Ye family. His face, narrow with slender cheeks, a downturned mouth, a prominent nose, and a small tuft of beard.

"Hmph, Ye Junlin, you cost me my son!"

"I've set a trap, and I won't let your sole heir survive in this world!"

If Ye family members were present, they'd recognize this figure as Ye Jiancai, the master of the Treasure Pavilion in the ancient Ye family. Holding significant authority, he even surpassed some main lineage elders.

This cunning Ye family member, brimming with resentment towards Ye Junlin and the Ye family, conspired with the three major immortal forces and the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, serving as an insider in the attack on the ancient Ye family.

At this moment, he gazed into the distance, observing powerful figures continuously emerging from the teleportation arrays and the impending arrival of the Blood Sea remnants. Instead of displaying concern, he appeared unusually pleased.

"Ye Junlin, when you chose to end my son, you should have anticipated this day."

Ye Jiancai spoke coldly, nursing a deep grudge against Ye Junlin and the entire Ye family.

His son had previously abducted the Saintess of another sacred land, ruthlessly murdered her, and committed numerous heinous acts in the name of the ancient Ye family.

Upon discovering the truth, Ye Jiancai had maneuvered through the halls of enforcement and discipline, thinking he could deceive everyone and save his son.

Little did he know that Ye Junlin uncovered the truth and ordered swift execution without hesitation.

That's how he lost his only son.

Since then, he vowed to make Ye Junlin taste the agony of losing a child.

Consequently, he struck a deal with the Fire Demon clan and the other two major forces, along with the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, acting as an insider.

To prevent numerous guests from providing support, he recently utilized the military command token he had covertly refined for years, successfully isolating a section of space.

"Not too late, the Blood Sea remnants should be arriving soon."

"The Ye family's protective formation has been neglected for years; mishaps are inevitable, hahaha."

9