Chapter 34: The three clans are overwhelmed, the inner ghost emerges, and the restricted area is invaded!
290 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, ah, ah!"

A piercing scream echoed, staining the sky in a ghastly shade of red.

Blood rained down, saturating the ground as divine beings bled, creating an incomprehensible terror.

Gazing upward, numerous members of the Ye family witnessed the chief of the Fire Demon clan plummeting like a broken kite, forming a deep crater upon impact—a meteoric obliteration.

In the sky, Ye Tian nestled in Yue Liuli's arms, her phoenix eyes ablaze with determined fighting spirit.

With a graceful sweep of her hand, potent attacks, adorned with radiant symbols, were unleashed.

Beneath the brilliant onslaught, leaders of the Bone Demon and Purgatory Lion clans struggled, their burden akin to carrying an ancient mountain, bending their spines.

"Is this the God Emperor's might?!"

"No! This is Yue Liuli's strength, not indicative of all powerful God Emperors!"

"Faced with leaders of the three immortal forces attacking Ye Tian, she not only handles them effortlessly but also suppresses them."

"It appears... the Holy Mistress of the Yaochi is approaching an indescribable realm."

Watching this unfold, many immortal elders sighed.

In the Yaochi Holy Land, Holy Maiden Yao Xi, standing alongside Yue Liuli, exhibited heroic dominance, suppressing both God Emperor and God Venerable forces.

Resolute, she aspired to match Yue Liuli, possessing the Lunar Crystal Saint Body and having eradicated the cold poison, confidently cultivating the Nine Divine Mansions.

"Even the main mother has reached this level; we need to hasten!"

"With the force of thunder, let's sweep through the armies and eliminate all who dare offend the ancient Ye family!"

Elders and leaders from various branches of the ancient Ye family rallied to pursue the powerful figures from the Fire Demon, Bone Demon, and Purgatory Lion clans.

The joint forces of the three immortal powers undoubtedly brought forth the strongest from beyond the divine realm.

Any immortal force, however, faced the ancient Ye family—a taboo in any era.

Even the main elders of the lineage sent only six elders and two fifth elders, deeming it unnecessary to confront such rabble.

Seeing this, Ye Tian, nestled in Yue Liuli's embrace, felt secure and couldn't help but smile inwardly.

"Haha, with mom around, not even the God Emperor can touch me."

Ye Tian lay quietly, brimming with confidence: "I was born just a month ago, and with mom, we can handle God Emperor-level experts with ease."

"I'm responsible for causing chaos, and mom is responsible for the slaughter!"

System, you have a bit of self-awareness.

Meanwhile, in the sky, Yue Liuli, with Ye Tian in her arms, manifested a divine halo, intertwining with divine substances, unleashing a terrifying power reminiscent of doomsday.

"Die!!!"

Her jade hand extended, shattering space, and the light of chaos swept out, as if Mount Tai were pressing down.

Above the vast void, a giant hand descended, suppressing everything.

This momentum alone could destroy a world, causing the microcosm to shatter.

If this blow landed, the leaders of the three immortal powers would perish, seeking rebirth.

"No!!! Ancestor, save me!"

The leader of the Purgatory Lion clan roared with a miserable scream, and the sound waves shook the sky.

He never expected that, as a powerhouse in the God Emperor realm, he couldn't even withstand a move from Yue Liuli, the Holy Mistress of the Yaochi.

Could it be... she had already touched that threshold?

If so, in the near future, the ancient Ye family would have two emperors coexisting!

No matter what, such a thing must not be allowed to happen!

"Young girl, spare us a little mercy!"

"Young generation, don't act!"

Several voices resonated as overwhelming energy emanated from the teleportation array, creating a terrifying apocalyptic scene.

Meteors fell, stars dimmed, and fierce demonic light flooded the sky.

Five figures traversed the world.

They were the ancestors of the Fire Demon clan, Ancient Demon clan, and Purgatory Lion clan, arriving through the teleportation array.

Surprisingly, they were a step too slow, but even more astonishing was that the combined efforts of the three immortal powers couldn't harm Ye Tian at all. [Author's note: Excluded]

He lay there unharmed, safe in Yue Liuli's arms, blinking his eyes.

The situation was urgent; the people couldn't even think.

The ancient Ye family, truly the number one family across the heavens, possessed profound reserves of power.

Even the elders from various branches and the hall lords were top-tier among external immortal powers.

The five elders from the main lineage, including the sixth and fifth elders, could even compare to the dominators of ordinary immortal powers.

However, the immediate priority was to save the leaders of the three immortal powers.

The five ancestors simultaneously took action, shaking the universe and collapsing the void into a black hole.

Formidable laws intertwined, suppressing the heavens and earth, which seemed incapable of withstanding such overwhelming energy.

Yet, Yue Liuli was too powerful, seemingly beyond the God Emperor realm.

With a mere wave of her hand, even the emperor's radiance gleamed softly.

The five ancestors were all peak God Emperor experts, each with renowned prestige, guarding their respective forces.

However, their collective efforts were visibly strained.

Yue Liuli gently gestured again, and the colossal palm, akin to a divine mountain, descended, creating ripples in the void.

"Ah! It's over! The Holy Mistress of Yaochi is just a junior, yet she has reached such a level!"

"Beyond her physical form, there's already one-thousandth of an Emperor's radiance as fine as a hair!"

"While she hasn't completely surpassed the God Emperor, she's attempting to break free from the constraints!"

Several ancestors sweated profusely, feeling immense pressure and deep fear.

However, in the face of the overwhelming might descending upon them, they could only endure.

Not to mention assassinating the son of the God Emperor!

At this critical moment, a Fire Demon clan ancestor roared loudly, shaking the void, attempting to escape the peril.

"Now's the time to strike; what are we waiting for!"

"Don't forget the agreement between us!"

In the distant jungle, the Lord of Wanbao Pavilion, Ye Jiancai, heard this and sneered.

"Fight, fight, let them both suffer!"

"But... Yue Liuli has reached such a level."

"We can close the family defense formation; otherwise, these insignificant foes will be cleared out soon."

Ye Jiancai sneered, thinking that the three major immortal powers would cause considerable turmoil for the ancient Ye family. However, it turned out to be nothing more than a group of insignificant mice.

Fortunately... with the help of the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, this plan could proceed without any risk.

Ye Jiancai took a step forward, traversing the vast expanse, and soon arrived at the core of the Ye family's protective formation.

With a slow reach, he extinguished the formation's core flame. Simultaneously, the protective formation that enveloped the entire ancient Ye family temporarily lost its luster.

The barrier between the ancient Ye family and the outside world was completely opened.

The air, previously filled with a killing aura and covered in runes, became dissipated.

"Now, friends, the gates of the ancient Ye family are wide open, attack!"

"Unexpectedly, that old guy really kept his promise and opened the family protection formation for us!"

"For the revenge of the annihilated Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, slay the son of the God Emperor, and slaughter the ancient Ye family!"

8