Chapter 37: Counterattack before death, the God Emperor’s One-Sword
202 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ye Jiancai, the Supreme Pavilion Master of the Wondrous Pavilion in the Ancient Ye Family, a prominent figure with great influence and a core member of the Ye Family, dared to conspire with outsiders for such deeds!"

Yue Liuli's gaze was chilling, as if it could freeze one's bones, plunging into the depths of Nine Nether Hell with terror.

Her red lips opened slightly at this moment, but the words were as cold as a cutting steel knife.

Facing such scrutiny, Ye Jiancai trembled, lips turning dark purple, pupils shrinking like needles, seemingly facing divine judgment.

He didn't flee because fleeing was futile, even with his peak God Sovereign status, he was nothing more than an ant in Yue Liuli's eyes.

Yue Liuli could obliterate him with a wave of her hand!

"Ah ah ah! This is injustice!"

"Great Lady, I am wrongly accused; I am framed."

"Great Lady, someone is deliberately framing me, coveting the position of the Supreme Pavilion Master, and using me as a pawn!"

Ye Jiancai looked pitiful, tears streaming, trembling, repeatedly kowtowing, his voice thundering like a shockwave, his forehead showing a bloody red.

"Great Lady! I, Ye Jiancai, may die without regret, but I only hate... being falsely accused by some villain!"

"To use such a despicable method to frame me for the position of the Supreme Pavilion Master, it is truly shameless!"

"I, Ye Jiancai, was born between heaven and earth, accountable to heaven and earth, and I absolutely would not engage in such despicable acts!"

Ye Jiancai knelt on both knees, but his expression was incredibly resolute, occasionally shedding tears, like a loyal minister ready to sacrifice himself.

Even in the arms of Yue Liuli, Ye Tian couldn't bear to watch.

He chuckled inwardly, "Haha, if this guy were in the past, he would definitely have won an Oscar for Best Actor!"

With irrefutable evidence and almost a smoking gun situation, this person still wanted to deceive and argue.

Even... he posed as if he was willing to die generously, single-mindedly for the Ancient Ye Family.

It was truly nauseating, even the dog-like system in front of him would probably feel inferior.

Is the system lying down and still getting hit?

As for the chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe, witnessing this situation, his eyes widened, and his jaw seemed to drop to the ground.

Originally, the three major immortal forces only had thoughts of exterminating the son of the Divine Emperor.

Concrete actions... were not planned because of the numerous difficulties.

Just entering the Ancient Ye Family seemed like an insurmountable barrier, making them hesitate.

But at this moment, Ye Jiancai appeared, taking the initiative to contact their three immortal forces.

Then, by some unknown means, he collaborated with the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone.

All the major teleportation arrays leading to the Ancient Ye Family were arranged by Ye Jiancai.

Now, wiping away tears, pretending to be a loyal minister, trying to escape from his crimes!

Even the chief of the rebellious force couldn't stand it.

How could there be such shameless people in the world?

If he were in his Purgatory Lion Tribe, he would have wished to burn his three souls, devour his seven souls, and prevent any chance of reincarnation!

But now... they were like locusts tied to a string.

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe, with his eyes rolling, seemed to think of a brilliant idea.

Now that the master of the remnants in the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, the Blood Wing God Emperor, was dead, and their plan was unknown.

Wouldn't they believe whatever they said?!

"Madam Yaochi, we are forced to do this; we believed the slander of a villain."

"Otherwise, even if we had ten times more courage, we wouldn't dare to act like this."

"To be enemies with the Ancient Ye Family is akin to seeking death!"

The chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe even knelt down, crying and sniveling, as if suffering a great injustice.

However, deep in his eyes, a flash of resentment flickered.

Today's humiliation would be repaid a thousandfold in the future!

Yue Liuli, watching this scene, was truly on the verge of bursting into laughter.

"Heh, truly laughable!"

"Do you really think this Mistress is unaware?!"

"You, Ye Jiancai, sought revenge against my husband and once commanded the killing of your own son due to past grievances. You clandestinely conspired with the three major immortal forces and the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, intending to annihilate my son as a vent for your hatred."

"The teleportation arrays within the divine mountains of the Ancient Ye Family were all jointly constructed by you and individuals from the three major immortal forces!"

"Now, you, old scoundrel with white beard and hair, attempt to deceive and argue. This Mistress has never seen such a shameless person!"

Yue Liuli clenched her silver teeth, gaining a new understanding of Ye Jiancai's shamelessness.

Earlier, Ye Junlin and she had already noticed that Supreme Pavilion Master Ye Jiancai had been making continuous shady moves within the Ancient Ye Family.

He was far from honest within the Ancient Ye Family, even causing significant harm to the family's interests.

However, Ye Junlin thought that Ye Jiancai, in his old age and having lost his son, should be forgiven for his wrongdoings.

Little did he expect that this person had become irredeemable to such an extent. Not only did he not appreciate forgiveness, but he also plotted to harm the son of the Divine Emperor.

Uniting the three major immortal forces, fearing the plan might fail, he even colluded with the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone.

To invite the wolf into the house, he even closed the protective family array of the Ancient Ye Family.

Such a vile wolf deserved no mercy!

Seeing that Yue Liuli showed no sign of forgiveness, Ye Jiancai, full of resentment, continuously kowtowed, hoping to beg for mercy. But when everyone's attention was diverted,

Ye Jiancai suddenly leaped up. Since death was certain today, he chose to make a desperate move.

Even in death, he wanted to take Ye Junlin's son with him!

With such proximity and Ye Jiancai's peak God Sovereign cultivation, destroying a fragmented universe was not a problem, let alone swiftly killing an infant in a short moment.

Yue Liuli was about to intervene, but even so, she would still be affected by the aftermath.

Given Ye Tian's infant body... the outcome would likely be grim.

Yet, in Yue Liuli's arms, Ye Tian was not the least bit afraid, a hint of a cold smile playing on his lips.

Inwardly, he thought, "The dog system is still somewhat useful. Thank goodness for the invincible defense mode; there's really nothing to fear."

Just as Ye Tian thought the invincible defense mode was about to activate to the fullest, a bright light flashed in the dark prison, and a sword light from Zhao Yao of this realm pierced through like lightning. Accompanied by splattered blood, Ye Jiancai's head rolled on the ground.

His eyes still held a look of horror, as if he hadn't expected to be beheaded by a sword.

Seeing victory within reach, an unexpected turn of events occurred.

Yue Liuli seemed to sense something and softly said to the void, "Husband, you're back?"

Ye Tian's eyes flickered, the golden divine light circulating. Apparently, he hadn't anticipated this.

His Divine Emperor father had actually returned.

Moreover, he saved him at a crucial moment, though it wouldn't have made a difference.

"Hmph!"

With a cold snort, the void distorted, and a powerful, domineering energy, as if sweeping through the eight wildernesses, distorted the space. Ye Jiancai's body was directly shattered into nothingness, ceasing to exist.

Beside Yue Liuli, Ye Junlin, dressed in white, looked ethereal. When he glanced at the chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe and the five ancestral leaders, his eyes were incredibly cold.

Pointing forward gently, the space collapsed into a black hole. The five immortal force leaders, along with the chief of the Purgatory Lion Tribe, didn't even have a chance to scream before being annihilated.

Six experts at the God Emperor realm were exterminated in this way.

Seeing his formidable father, Ye Tian couldn't help but admire. The Divine Emperor... truly belonged to another level of existence.

"Huo Mo Clan and the other three major immortal forces have been pacified."

"Dare to lay a hand on my son, be prepared to face the consequences of extermination."

Ye Junlin declared domineeringly, his eyes sharp as a knife.

But when he looked at Yue Liuli and the infant Ye Tian in her arms, a smile of satisfaction appeared on his lips.

"Let's go, the matters here are settled. Tian'er is growing up fast; it's time to arrange some follow-up matters."

6