Chapter 38: High-profile robbery, ancient dragon eggs, dare not speak out!
291 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Above the celestial dome, a beam of light flashed and quickly descended upon the main hall of the ancient Ye family, traversing layers of space in an instant.

As the light faded, Ye Junlin held Ye Tian in his arms, with Yue Liuli following closely. Clad in a crimson phoenix robe, Ye Junlin displayed a proud figure, his eyes radiating the confidence of a phoenix.

A remarkable family of three, the epitome of excellence.

The full moon banquet, a triumphant success, received congratulations from numerous dynasties and earned reverence from countless immortal forces. It extinguished remnants of three major immortal forces and the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, establishing momentum for Ye Tian.

Henceforth, in the myriad realms...

Any force with ill intentions towards Ye Tian must consider the consent of the current God Emperor and the Holy Master of Yaochi or face annihilation without a chance of reincarnation.

"Congratulations to the God Emperor for quelling the three rebellious forces! The ancient Ye family's prestige has resurfaced!" M.VODT.W.LA

"Yes, the Ye family was dormant for too long, and people thought we were easy to bully."

"Now, reappearing in the world, we can pacify both the Forbidden Zone and the rebellious forces!"

On the family's main hall, numerous elders bowed and congratulated, affirming Ye Junlin's actions.

The Ye family, unparalleled in the realms, had no rivals.

Yet, in recent times, Ye Junlin dominated the ancient Ye family, suppressing the entire myriad realms single-handedly.

The extraterritorial demons and the Forbidden Zone fell silent, like frozen cicadas, afraid to move.

Gradually, people became indifferent to the awe of the ancient Ye family.

However, the God Emperor's son, the full moon banquet, once again showcased the terror of the ancient Ye family.

With almost no sacrifices, they completely annihilated the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone, one of the nine major Forbidden Zones, and three major rebellious forces, including the Fire Demon clan, leaving no trace in history.

"Haha, my son Ye Tian has the potential to be a God Emperor!"

"In the future, he is destined to be the second God Emperor of our ancient Ye family!"

"Anyone with thoughts against my son, Ye Junlin's offspring, is destined for eternal destruction."

Ye Junlin's gaze was sharp and radiant, like two suns. Yet, when looking at Ye Tian in his arms, his expression softened with affection.

"The full moon banquet has ended, and my son Ye Tian will slowly grow up."

"In that case, how can we be without a means of transportation?"

"Didn't I ask Elder Ye Wanjun and Second Elder Ye Wanjie to go to the Ancestral Dragon Nest some time ago to request an ancient dragon egg?"

Ye Junlin then looked indulgently at Ye Tian in his arms and said softly, "Child, the Ancient Dragon Mount should be qualified to be your mount. Let me show you around."

As Ye Junlin's words fell, he waved his hand gently, and a light curtain appeared above the hall.

With a flickering radiance, a scene unfolded on the light curtain—a world filled with immortal energy, dense mist, and ancient ferocious beasts roaming between mountains and wilderness.

This place was the Tianxuan Dao Territory, the God Dragon Province.

The ruling force here was the Ancestral Dragon Nest.

Visible were various fierce beasts contending, fighting for territory and resources.

Among the humans in this province, only a very small number had settlements.

Soon, Elder Ye Wanjun and Second Elder Ye Wanjie appeared in the God Dragon Province.

"Heh, such a dangerous place deserves to be called the God Dragon Province, truly living up to its reputation."

"That's right, did the Ancestral Dragon Nest really decline to such an extent?"

Elder Ye Wanjun and Second Elder Ye Wanjie, clad in black robes, their black hair fluttering, exuded overwhelming vitality.

Outside the God Dragon Province, in the void, countless figures in black appeared, their eyes flickering, looking towards the interior of the God Dragon Province.

They were scouts from various immortal forces, spread across various territories and thousands of provinces.

Today, seeing the two elders from the Ye family rushing towards the God Dragon Province, they naturally became extremely curious.

They came to inquire about the news.

After all, the ancient Ye family, the number one family in the realms, its main elders, were figures of high status and weight, with overwhelming cultivation.

Even the rulers of other immortal forces would treat them with utmost respect, not daring to be negligent.

"The two elders of the Ye family personally arriving in the God Dragon Province, could there be a major event happening?"

"The momentum of the Ye family's two elders is truly imposing all the way!"

"The son of the God Emperor hasn't shown any major movements since his birth; I thought his aptitude was average and he was hidden away."

"Oh, when did you get that information? The full moon banquet has already ended. The three major rebellious forces and the remnants of the Blood Sea Forbidden Zone joined forces to try and kill the God Emperor's son, but they were completely wiped out!"

One of the scouts exclaimed in shock, recounting the legends about Ye Tian, causing a stir.

"What? The ancient Ye family took such action? Does this mean that with the birth of the God Emperor's son in this era, the ancient Ye family is reemerging to cause trouble?!"

Numerous scouts quickly transmitted the news back to their respective clan sanctuaries. M.VODT.W.LA

Information about Ye Tian was too astonishing, shaking the world, and it might even affect the future layout of the Eternal Immortal Realm.

After all, having the current God Emperor Ye Junlin in the ancient Ye family was already considered the strongest in the realms.

If his son could achieve similar feats or even surpass him...

Oh, one couldn't imagine it. In that case, the Eternal Immortal Realm might as well be renamed after the Ye family.

On the Ye family's main hall, witnessing this scene, had the influence of the ancient Ye family reached such a level?

Any slight movement would attract fear from all directions.

And the legends about the young master spread so quickly.

It hadn't been that long, and the speed of dissemination was truly astounding.

Ye Tian, with a gloomy face, felt despair in his heart. "Seriously, I'm just a mortal. I'm not some extraordinary genius. Stop spreading rumors, please."

System, your immortal bones are still glowing inside him.

Ye Tian didn't want much, just to be a waste. Why was everyone outside spreading rumors that he's an extraordinary genius with the potential of a God Emperor?

His old man, Ye Junlin, is awesome enough.

Meanwhile, in the God Dragon Province, outside the residence of the Ancestral Dragon Nest.

Ye Wanjun and Ye Wanjie walked through the void, exuding formidable momentum. They emitted an aura that suppressed the ages, with divine rings swirling around them like towering gods.

Ye Wanjun had a robust physique, overflowing with vital energy, and a fierce gaze, resembling a killer god.

Ye Wanjie was similar, with an ordinary face but flickering lightning around him. His body was enveloped in lightning, and there was a scar under his right eye, exceptionally fierce.

Stepping forward, Ye Wanjie's voice resounded, "Ancestral Dragon Nest, hand over the ancient dragon eggs nurtured for several epochs. The extraordinary dragon offspring inside will become the first mount for my Ye family's young master!"

As his words fell, silence engulfed the heavens and the earth, and no one spoke.

Then, explosive discussions erupted, shaking the heavens and the earth.

"Wait, am I hearing this right? The ancient Ye family doesn't need to hide its intentions?"

"Oh my god, isn't this too domineering?!"

"They come to snatch the ancient dragon eggs nurtured for several epochs and even threaten to take it as their young master's mount!"

"Traveling thousands of miles just for such a straightforward act of snatching dragon eggs! This is like treating the Ancestral Dragon Nest as a mere pawn. Can the Ancestral Dragon Nest endure such humiliation?"

Many scouts and hidden powerhouses, observing from afar, were eager to see how things unfolded.

However, the expected confrontation did not happen.

From within the Ancestral Dragon Nest came a roar, "Is the ancient Ye family going too far with this?! "

Ye Wanjie retorted, "Do you want us to take action? By then, it won't be something that an ancient dragon egg can resolve!"

The Ancestral Dragon Nest fell silent again. However, after a short while, a dragon egg flew out from the nest. Inscribed with runes and exuding the aura of ancient primordial chaos, it radiated the majestic breath of a divine dragon, shaking the heavens like a dragon soaring out to sea.

Ye Wanjie snorted, "Consider yourselves sensible!"

"If you have the ability in the future, feel free to come and snatch it back!"

Ye Wanjun smiled faintly, thinking of Ye Tian's adorable appearance, eager to return immediately.

Then, the two stepped into the void, ready to return to the Ye family and report back.

Inside the Ancestral Dragon Nest, roars and howls of dragons resounded, terrifying and furious.

But... facing the ancient Ye family, they lacked the confidence to resist.

In the blink of an eye, they had completely annihilated a Forbidden Zone and three major immortal forces.

If the Ancestral Dragon Nest didn't comply, their fate might not be much better.

9