(02) Personal training
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been one week since I woke up in this new world. One week of grueling pain. My wounds have finally healed to the point where I can move but I was still sore. However, since then the class already formed a ranking of sorts. They had us perform tasks to see where our skills were at and well I was at the very bottom since I was injured to the point if I moved too fast I could reopen another wound. Naruto, now would find himself by me to make sure I don't get hurt again. After the academy that first day he had me tell him what happened, I just told him the basics from the memories I got. I was on the way back from getting food and I was attacked by a group. He snarled and I had to calm him down somehow. But he made a friend outside of me. That Shikamaru guy, that gave me the wrap and clotting powder. Naruto was going to be with them so it's just me. I looked around at the mess I had cleaned up over the week. It wasn't perfect but it's better than it was. I was dressed and ready to train. The books I found while cleaning would help me perfectly! 

What is Chakra? 

Chakra control Exercises for dummies 

History of the leaf

There were also four red scrolls and a purple one. 

Rope escape technique 

Transformation Technique

Clone technique

Body replacement technique

Mist servent technique (Genjutsu)

I had been reading the Chakra books in preparation. I went outside and went to a training ground that was away from everyone but also not being used by anyone. The first step is finding my chakra and rotating it. I sat in a meditative position and took a couple of deep breaths. I found the warmth in my stomach. I started pulling that through my body, which was way harder than I thought it would be. I felt sweat rolling down my face as I concentrate. Once it hit my heart I clutched my knees tightly at the pain but soon the pain lessoned. I continued to do so only when I heard a snort. 

I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of animals around me and on me and I turned my head to see a woman wearing lots of fishnets and had a pick sticking out of her mouth. I blinked at her shooting up and got in a defensive position the animals were not at all affected and seemed to form around me looking at her ready to attack. She raised her hands in surrender with a playful smirk on her face. 

"Wow, kid you have some talent. Even the animals are protective of you." She said. I just clutched my dull academy kunai and she put her hands on her hips. 

"Were you training? I'm Anko but you can call me Big Sis." She said. 

"Well Big Sis, why should I trust your not going to attack me?" I asked. 

"You can't. You know that well enough don't yah." She said. 

"So were you wanting to work on Chakra control? Or did you want to master a jutsu? Let's see I think your age should be learning the clone jutsu." She said.  

"That was one of many of what I wanted to work on today... But I thought Chakra control was a must so I was feeling my chakra." I said wearily. She nodded. 

"By what I have been watching you have been rotating your chakra through your system and raised your chakra reserve. I'll teach you tree walking." She said. She walked up to a tree and started walking up it and turned to me. I looked at her curious. I pulled the book out of my pack and opened it to tree walking. 

"So you are pushing chakra to your soles of the feet to stick to a tree. This can be used on multiple surfaces but you have to change your chakra depending on the surface." I said. She nodded. 

"Do you think you can feel your chakra enough to try it out?" She asked. I thought about the chakra to my feet and tried to do it to the dirt and it up being pushed back and a hole in the ground. That would mean too much chakra. I kept going learning the correct amount. I placed a foot on the tree. I found the perfect balance and I lifted my next foot and started walking up the bark. I stopped at the top and looked at her who had a large grin. 

"Now it's a bit difficult going down because of gravity. make sure you have a firm grip or you will slide down." She said. 

I can feel my foot sliding and added a little bit more chakra. I started the slow walk down and I landed on the grass. She clapped. 

"Wow, you are a real genius you know. You got it down on the first attempt. It takes many a month to learn." She said. I looked at her confused. 

"You should do that exercise every day till you don't even have to think about the chakra. Once you get that everything else becomes much simpler. Try it using different materials. It's good to experiment on different surfaces like water, mud, concrete, and sand once you get those down and the leaf exercise down then you will be one strong ninja." She said. I blinked. 

"Thank you..." I started. 

"Now let's see where your Taijutsu is." She said. Once the sky got dark I was on the ground panting and soaked in sweat. 

"Well, you are a quick learner that's for sure. You were much more skilled in chakra than taijutsu but having one card in your hand is a way to be cheated out in a game. So when you train remember you can be skilled in one area but you should always have more cards in your hand that should be just as good as your wild card." She said. I got on a knee and bowed my head. 

"Thank you... Big sis." I said. She grinned widely. 

"Bye!" She said and she left in a pile of leaves and groaned. My muscles throbbed and my bones rattled. It hurt to move like when I first came to this world. But this time it's due to getting stronger. If I wanted to survive I had to get stronger. I don't want to die when I just got into this life. 

0