(03) Anko’s Mysterious Student
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would go back to the same training field every day. I would sit and meditate for an hour, then do the tree-walking and reading for another hour. I took up reading while doing the exercise so I could walk up the tree without concentrating on the chakra like she had suggested I learn. I then work on Shuriken and Kunai handling and throwing before I work on jutsu. Anko or Big Sis as she prefers me to call her would come and she would have me spar with her and give me pointers on that area and she would teach me something new and point out what I should do and why. At the academy, rankings started to change, and confirmation was given at the end of the first month when there was a growth exam on things they did when we first started. Instead of being dead last I was in the first place spot which made them stunned and angry that a monster such as me got first. Iruka sensei was very proud and told me to keep working hard. Naruto was in the same place as he was in the first ranking and looked at me curiously. However, he wasn't the only one curious about my growth and ranking sensei was also looking at me in thought and I know the lines he was thinking. 

After the academy, I went to my normal grounds and found Big Sis with a teenager who had a line under his eyes like he had hardly slept. 

"See Itachi this is my student. I am not lying!" She said. He eyed me. I looked at Big Sis. 

"I thought you would come tomorrow," I said. She held her neck with a sheepish smile. 

"Well yes but my coworkers and friends kept asking why I would disappear when I did so I said I was teaching myself a student but they didn't believe me so I brought this one along to prove that I wasn't lying." She stated. I turned my head to the three that were hiding in the woods. 

"And them?" I asked. She grinned. 

"So you can sense them!" She said. 

"I didn't like how you can keep sneaking up on me," I said. I see Itachi's lip quirk a little. The three I sensed didn't move so I used the jutsu I just recently learned called the body flicker technique and I appeared behind them and ducked. I blinked at the three chunin. 

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to join the conversation?" I asked. I went back to my previous spot and the three walked out of the trees and stood with Big Sis and Itachi. 

"So you did learn the body flicker. Are you..." She started. 

"I'm training it enough so I don't have to concentrate on the amount of chakra I put in it as well making the smoke limited," I said. 

"Good. I heard you got first in the rankings this time. Let's see how much you really improved. I want you to go full." She said. Itachi stepped forward. 

"Don't worry about hurting me. I want to see just how strong you are." He said. I nodded. I rushed forward and he readied himself looking as if nothing I would do would hurt him. At the last moment, I twisted and I was behind him and I was kicked back. There was surprise in his eyes. I got up holding my ribs. I took a deep breath and released it. The world faded away as I concentrated on my body and breathing. I heard creaks of the trees and I shot forward I created six clones and switched with one he disregarded and he turned seeing that there were no shadows in the ones he was looking for. But I was already sending a punch with chakra to his stomach. He shot back and landed on a tree and he winced holding his stomach. I did the signs for the Mist servent technique and we all went to attack. 

In short, I was on the ground in pain as I was thrashed by Itachi. Who came for revenge at the end of the spar. 

"So do you want a simple version or my usual?" Big Sis asked. 

"The usual." I breathed out. 

"You acted rashly. You showed your cards at the beginning and when you started using the same techniques he knew you wouldn't pull any more surprises. You got stronger that is for sure... I see you even learned a few more jutsu's. Your Taijutsu was slightly sloppy. I can see your head was ahead of your body causing simple mistakes. Your reaction times are slower and you ran out of chakra fast due to you leaning on jutsu as a crutch." She said. 

"What she says is true. However, you are much ahead of your peers. You can look at what you have done with accomplishment. It's good to master the basics first because those are some of the best skills that can keep you alive. Have you learned the transformation jutsu?" One of the chunin asked. I sat up and nodded looking at him. 

"Well here's an exercise you can use. I want you to pick a random person and study them hard. Try to be that person. You should want it to where you can glance at a person and know some things about them and that can help you in your battles and spars. It can also help you think ahead of what they might do. It's a great skill to have." He told me. I looked to be in thought. I took out a notebook and wrote that down in a list of training exercises to work on. 

"What year in the academy are you in?" Itachi asked. 

"I'm a first-year..." I said. Their eyes widened. 

"Have you made any friends?" The chunin that gave me the exercise asked. 

"I have one. His name is Naruto. We're neighbors but he helps me out a lot... Though I have been pushing him away..." I said. 

"Why?" Itatchi asked. 

"I'm only a burden to him... He worries over me especially when he found me... I want to get stronger to show that he shouldn't need to worry about me. But I think he sees it in another way. The other kids in my class still look at me as a monster. They got angry thinking I cheated in the exercises because monsters should be below them and I'm weak..." I said. 

"If they think you are cheating in pure skill then they are dumb. Don't let it drag you down. Now I have a mission so I won't be here for a week. So work hard and don't slack off." Big Sis stated. 

"Yes Big Sis," I said. They all left and I took the time to cool off by meditating. 


At the Hokage Tower-

The Hokage leaned back in his chair after watching Itachi Uchiha the prodigy of the Uchiha clan spar against Emiko who seems to be the prodigy of his generation. From what Iruka told him he was quite curious as to how the boy excelled this time around. However, the rumors of Anko having a mysterious student were true. He was quite happy with how he seemed to grow from each lesson and take everything to heart. he then thought back to what Emiko had spoken about Naruto. When he did check up on both of the boys it seems Naruto has been worrying over Emiko more and more and now Naruto is curious as to how Emiko got the top spot in the rankings. From my peeks at the ball, I heard a conversation Naruto had with the young Nara heir which worried me. It seems some are neglecting the order he put out to leave the boy alone. However, it seems the young Nara is joining Naruto in keeping an eye on Emiko. Hopefully, Emiko can push both Naruto and the Nara Heir stronger with him.

0