(04) Bringing in Naruto and Shikamaru
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been one year. I feel happy and proud. I wrote a list of skills and marked off the ones I learned and tried to pick out the ones I wanted to start working on next. I did start the transformation exercise. And studying people when I had a chance and I learned so much from that. 

"Emiko would you like to join me and Shikamaru for some training?" Naruto asked. I looked up and frowned. Big sis would be there today and she promised to teach me a new jutsu this one. I thought of a way to not hurt his feelings. He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"I haven't said anything why are you giving me that look?" I said stunned. 

"Maybe because you haven't answered his question and the look on your face states that you were going to decline," Shikamaru answered. 

"I have plans... But you can come with me. I don't think Big Sis would mind two more students." I said. 

"Students?" Naruto asked. 

"Yup! She's been helping me train. But she's also a ninja so she comes every once in a while to look at my progress. She's been going on missions a lot but she just got back yesterday." I said. They looked at each other and nodded. 

"Alright, we'll join you!" Naruto said. I smiled. 

After we were let out I led them to my spot and I saw her standing at the ready. I dropped my school bag snuck around the back and attacked. She grinned and she went straight to sparring me. 

"Not bad attacking my slightly bad side. But I felt your chakra." She said. I sighed. She smirked seeing the two boys. 

"Alright, which one of you wants to go first?" She asked. Naruto rushed over and she smiled. I watched them and I could tell that she was going to win. You could read his moves before he makes them. After he lay on the ground rolling around with frustration. 

"Well, Emiko what do you think of his skills?" She asked me. Naruto looked at me. 

"I could see what moves he was going to make before he made them and so did you. He looks at the spots he is going to strike and if he is going to go right, then he pushes off with his left and if he is going to the left he would push off with his right. He tenses but he is pretty flexible." I said. Naruto gaped. 

"He also favors his right side and attacks from the right." Shikamaru pointed out. Anko nodded. 

"Alright, you are up." She told Shikamaru. 

He did so and he laid on his back not even getting up. 

"You okay kid?" Big Sis asked concerned. That was the first hit and unlike me and Naruto he didn't even bother getting up. 

"You didn't really take it easy with them did you?" He asked her. 

"No, I've known Emiko enough that he would get all angry if I went soft on him. After all you three are training to be shinobi you don't need coddling you need experience. Now why did you give up when you barely started?" She asked. 

"Because I know you would beat me. Why waste energy?" He asked. 

"What if I was an enemy shinobi would you quit when you know they will beat you and let them kill you?" She asked. He was quiet. 

"If you quit before you even started the battle, then how can you tell if you will lose or win? Now since you forfeit let's take a run around Kohona." She said happily. I paled. 

"But..." Naruto started. 

"Come on you'll make it worse!" I said grabbing him and lifting Shikamaru from the ground. 

"if I catch up to you I'll add on!" She sang. Naruto paled. 

"She's scary." Naruto yelped. 

"What a drag," Shikamaru said. 


"Yo." Shisui the chunin that gave the transformation study exercise said appearing at the training ground. Even Itachi stood beside him with Sasuke by his side? 

"Shisui, Itachi! Are you going to teach us something new?" I asked. 

"I'm guessing Anko is out on a mission?" Shisui asked. I nodded. 

"She won't be back till next Friday and I have to pull one on her when she comes to check progress," I said. 

"It looks like you pulled two friends into training with you. How did they fair?" He asked with a grin. I hold my neck with a smile. 

"We ended up running because one gave up knowing he would lose," I said. He laughed. 

"Alright but if she asks where you all learned these you make sure you say nothing. Let's beat her at her game." He said. We grinned. 

0