(05) The Massacre
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Sis stood in front of us analyzing. Where she was just training me, now seemed to appear while she was away. Starting with Naruto there was also Shikamaru, Sasuke and Chōji. She had ran us through the wringer. I mean Choji and Shikamaru almost quit with what she had us do. But they pulled through and we got stronger because of it. 

She worked us on chakra control constantly. As well as keeping ourselves aware of our surroundings. Taijutsu sparing got quite fun and she pointed out all we did wrong and helped us fix some tell signs. Their rankings in the academy went up due to what we have been working with Big Sis. She seemed happy however things changed when the massacre happened. I was walking Sasuke home in hopes I can get Itachi to give me a new jutsu, to pull on Big sis in training. But when we saw the first body we rushed and my heart pounded. My head and heart was basically shouting for me to run away while I still had a chance. Then I saw Itachi. His eyes blazing red with Timoes spinning. My eyes burn. I looked horrified. As I saw him remove the sword from his own parents. All the details became clearer I felt my chakra react and I was yanked back the sword slashed the place I was at. I felt something crawl up my arms. Sasuke looked wide eyed at me and looked at his brother. Itachi walked towards me. 

“Itachi stop?! Why are you doing this?” Sasuke cried out. Suddenly I was flying back I felt wet and I saw water splash to the ground. I whimpered my stomach burned. I looked seeing blood. I felt so exhausted but if I fall asleep I’ll die wouldn’t I? I hear Sasuke scream. I pulled myself up and I used the sunshin and I got in front of Sasuke who sat tears falling staring at the ground. 

“You’re too weak Emiko. I can kill you with ease.” Itatchi said. I clutched my bloody shirt. 

“So what?” I got out my voice came out with a whimper. My legs felt weak and ready to buckle and I felt light headed. I looked at him the burning in my eyes and the sharp details I could see. 

“I may be weak. Ready to collapse. But you are much weaker than I. To kill your family. At least you had one. How could you?! Why help us train? If you were only going to betray the village?” I got out. 

“To test my skills.” He said next to my ear. Pain. I choked tasting rust. I didn’t want to die. 

“Emiko…” Sasuke got out. My legs buckled and I heard Sasuke hit the ground. I laid on the floor seeing Sasuke unconscious and Itatchi gone. I passed out but I came too, I was still laying on the ground. I heard shouts. I saw anbu with a dog mask enter. I looked at him pained. I tried to open my mouth to speak but I coughed blood. He rushed over. I looked at Sasuke and back at the anbu. 

“He’s alive. I can feel his chakra.” He told me. I relaxed a little. 

“Dog-San?” Another called. It was a jonin whose eyes widdened seeing me. They rushed over. Their hands glowed green and I felt a little better. It went black once more. 

________________________

I came to, to the Hokage greeting Sasuke. 

“I am sorry for your loss young Sasuke. But I’d like to ask a few questions.” The Hokage asked. There was silence. 

“It seems you and Emiko were the only survivors. Can you explain what happened?” He asked.

“We just finished training… Emiko offered to walk me home. He wanted to ask Itatchi for a new jutsu to pull on Anko Sensei. When we got to the entrence we saw…” he started.

“We saw them on the ground  we rushed through trying to figure out what happened. I went home and Emiko followed deciding its best if we stay together. When we got there we saw Itachi kill…” he started his voice wavered. 

“Emiko his eyes changed… he demanded why. Water surrounded him,  it yanked him back missing itachi’s swing. But suddenly Emiko flew back a large gash in his stomach and he was caught by the water. I was suddenly in a genjutsu he made me watch what he did  I came out of it when Emiko stood protecting me but he had a sword through him. Then it went black as I saw him collapse.” He said. 

“How did his eyes changed?” He asked. 

“He had the sharringun two tomoes.” Sasuke said  I felt the look of shock aimed at me.

0