Chapter 6: Let the beast loose
563 15 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dick had been dealing with the mark he had received from Keres well for three days. Batman had Doctor Fate examine the crest but Fate said he couldn’t remove it. The crest was making Dick lose sleep every moment of rest was filled with nightmares of him killing everyone he ever cared about. He couldn’t even properly function as a hero as his urges to kill were getting greater and greater.

Keres had been watching Dick’s internal struggle with much glee. Godkin didn’t need food to survive but Keres needed popcorn for this cinematic masterpiece. Keres watched as he tried to keep his cool whilst watching porn on his laptop. “That fucking wanker of a goddess!” Dick spat through gritted teeth. He couldn’t enjoy even porn like a normal teenager as he kept imagining smashing the woman's heads in. He noticed time beginning to slow down around him before it completely stopped.

A familiar portal opened up beneath him and he fell through screaming in surprise. Dick landed on cold hard stone with his dick dangling in the proverbial wind. Keres giggled slightly as his face turned bright red as he quickly pulled his pants up. “Did I catch you at a bad time Dick were you playing with yourself”.

“What do you want Keres?”

“Just wanted to see how you were holding up with my gift. You know resisting your urges to kill are like a horny person trying to do No Nut November, you both fail.” A portal opened up below Dick again fell through it and landed onto a grassy field. Hundreds of eyes glared at him as Keres gave him two blunt metal sticks to bludgeon his foes to death. Keres had forcefully sent him to the level two goblin coronation trial. As Dick got up on his feet the goblins charged towards him.

Keres left the boy to his own devices and started planning her next move. She wanted to create a new named trained level monster she would need twenty thousand SP for her strongest unit. Keres knew she needed to expand her player base but how. She knew the cult and gang could only go so far. She needed to attack the world and show them becoming stronger through her games were the only way to survive. Keres knew her Gorgon’s couldn’t beat every superhero in the world. And with the next tier on creature costing her one hundred thousand SP she knew something big had to happen. Another attack was needed but maybe it was too soon.

Keres laughed manically ‘it’s never too soon to kill humans.’ 

————————————————————————

Dick was lost in a strange and wonderful feeling, the goblins skulls were being completely smashed by his batons. Keres had purposely stopped the boss from spawning and Dick was just ignoring the prompts about leaving. He was standing on top of a mountain of corpses and that mountain was growing. His body was awash with the green blood of the goblins his smile got larger and larger with every goblin slain. His mind was consumed with the urge to end any living thing.

The more goblins that charged up the mountain the more that fell and added to said mountain. Dick even stopped using the batons and was just beating them up and killing them with his bare hands. Keres grinned widely a monster was being born, a monster capable of being a subordinate of hers. 

Name: Dick Grayson

Race: Human      Age: 17 

Level: Trained    Items: Crest of Sin (Murder)

Title: Sin of Murder

 Job: Sin of Murder LV5

Skills: Crest of Sin (Murder), Greater Regeneration, Thrill of the Hunt

Martial Skills: Blood Paralysis, (New) Vital Strike (Non Lethal), Vital Strike (Lethal), (New) Demonic Transformation, (New) Dissect

Magic: (Upgraded) Blood Magic

Boons: Peak Human Body

SP: 0

Keres had to end the trial and Dick floated before her, his eyes were completely empty and without emotion. Her blue flames enveloped the ginormous mountain of corpses and those goblins unfortunate enough to be alive. Their screams echoed out this made Dick snap back into reality just in time to witness the mountain of corpses crumble and tumble in to the fires below.

“You’re halfway towards a Job advancement” Keres chuckled as the pair now descended. Dick puked slightly as he regained his sanity, Keres knew he remembered everything he does in that state. 

————————————————————————

A man ran for his life down a deserted alleyway. Blood oozed out of his many injuries, his breath was shaky and his knees were weak. He turned right but it was a dead end. A group of masked men appeared at the entrance to the alleyway. The masks were just black and covered only the eyes and upper part of their faces. Their black and silver cloaks brushed the floor and their sliver daggers glinted in the light.

“Please don’t do this!” The men just smiled as the panicked man’s back hit the wall. 

“You shouldn’t have defied the goddess and her disciples” the men charged the cornered man and plunged their daggers into him. The dying man was a close friend of Detroit Man and was now taking his last breaths. The men grinned as they stabbed his lifeless corpse again and again. 

“Make sure to decapitate him, don’t want to leave things to chance!” The lead man yelled as he wiped his blade and sheathed it. The other men followed his orders and started to cut the man’s head off. The lead man’s phone began to ring and he quickly answered. “Yes brother Jack?”

“Carlos how goes the mission that gangster asshole needed doing?” The masked man chuckled slightly his raspy voice replied.

“We have just completed the task now brother” Carlos took one glance at the decapitated head and smiled.

“Good after you have finished your dealings in Detroit I want you to find a model by the name of Juli Smith” Carlos nodded.

“Yes brother”

————————————————————————

Keres watched Max beat a police officer up in his office. The officer was making trouble for Max by wanting a big bribe for allowing Max to operate his gambling rackets. The officer begged for his life as Max pummelled his face in. A dark blue haired woman with blue eyes entered the office. “Am I catching you at a bad time boss?” the woman asked as Max pulled back his bloody fist.

“No Sapphire you haven’t” Max smiled as he kicked the officer in the ribs and sat down on a large sofa. “Angus could you deal with this please?” Angus happily did as his boss wanted. Angus began to lift the whimpering officer over his shoulders and quietly left. Max smiled and tapped the seat next to him, Sapphire sat next to him. Sapphire was wearing her blue bra and panties as she had just finished her dance on the pole. “So what is wrong Sapphire?” Max started to pour himself and her a drink into two glasses.

“I’m worried about Frenchie boss!” Sapphire began to cry. “One of the regulars has been harassing her, turning up at her apartment even stalking her at the supermarket.” Max nearly shattered the glass in his hands and grunted slightly. He had expected as much and knew of this Frenchie she was of French descent and always spoke with a heavy French accent. She hammed the accent up as much as she could. 

“I’ll deal with this matter personally Sapphire don’t worry” he patted her on the shoulder and got up. “Where is Frenchie now?” Sapphire looked at him in surprise.

“She’s in the dressing room now boss” Max was about to calmly leave when Sapphire grabbed his shoulder. “You are not the man I expected you to be when you first took power boss” the stripper bit the corner of her lip. “If you ever need anything boss just ask” she left first and wiggled her ass slightly as she stood in the doorway briefly. Max whistled slightly ‘I’m definitely going to fuck that skinny piece of ass soon’.

He quickly left down the stairs and onto the dance floor. The regular ravers made way for the towering man and several of the strippers waved at him and winked seductively. Max always thought with his head and not his dick so their winks and moves did little to him. He entered the changing rooms of the strippers and marched straight towards Frenchie. The striper had dyed purple hair and green eyes she wore a dark green bra and panties. She seemed extra surprised and freaked out at the fact her boss was right in front of her.

“So where is this stalker of yours?”

————————————————————————

Keres had finally got rid of Dick and was now lying in her new bone throne. Her Gorgon’s and Naga were adjusting well to their world and had formed several factions. Each faction was headed by a Gorgon and the Naga as her soldiers and followers. She had made a lottery system to determine which Gorgon and their faction got to invade the human world. She had decided to attack Metropolis and had given Jack the exact date of her attack and starting place. The portal would open up right next to the Daily Planet the work place of a certain caped boy scout.

The Gorgon leading the assault was a Gorgon with a beautiful black and blue snake body and dark skin. Her purple and black snake hair hissed and snapped at the air. Keres had visited this Gorgon several times and even had tea with her. The interesting thing she found out was that because she developed these monsters a world to live in they could develop their own personality and tastes. They could even take loot and spoils of the invasion and they didn’t need to worry about death as they would just reform after a few days.

Keres giggled as the Gorgon organised her snake hair in several ways. The Gorgon started to pray and Keres received a plead of summons. Keres entered the Gorgon’s cave and the Gorgon bowed instinctively. “My Goddess please forgive this servants summons but I have a question to ask?”

Keres looked at the Gorgon with surprise but that soon faded as she regained her usual grandeur. “What is it Gorgon? Why have you summoned me into this desolate cave?” Keres voice carried the aura of authority and that made the Gorgon bow lower.

“I just wanted to ask you can we take spoils of war during our raid on this Earth?” The Gorgon’s snake hair submissively lowered themselves as she spoke.

“Yes you may take anything, slaves, jewels and gold, art even their food and drink” the Gorgon smiled as Keres talked. 

“My troops will be pleased with this my goddess” Keres nodded and decided to take a little walk around the Gorgon’s quarters. The cave was very bare with only a hole in the roof letting light in. Keres assumed all the Gorgon’s chambers looked liked this. This Gorgon also had a distinct advantage of being the first raider allowed to take spoils of war. She could demand anything for said spoils and some Naga might leave their masters to join her for the spoils. Keres knew when she got enough SP she would give this Gorgon a name if it did well.

Keres strolled around the cave complex and saw many of the buildings and facilities the Naga were building. One room was obviously for training as it had crudely built practice dummies and targets. The next rooms were for storage and other minor things. A massive cave was being used for a mess hall and several Naga were eating their food in here.

The next dozen rooms were sleeping quarters housing eight Naga each. They slept on crudely carved out beds in the stoney walls of the compound. The next room was guarded by four Naga Brood-guard’s Keres assumed this was the hatchery for the Naga children. The Brood-guard hissed slightly as she passed them, their instincts told them to not try anything. The entrance to the cave complex was guarded by eight Naga keeping a vigilante lookout for any intruders. 

Keres noted several stumps indicating the Naga chopped them down probably for fire wood. The guarding Naga made way for her as she walked towards them. Her flaming black robe invoked both curiosity and fear from them. Keres glanced at the sky a red sun burned in the blue sky. Steam regularly came off the ground Keres made sure the planet kept a temperature of twenty three to twenty eight Celsius.

Most of the vegetation on this planet was extremely poisonous and the species Keres put on this planet to feed her creations were the only ones capable of eating this flora. Those species were also poisonous and could only be eaten by Keres creatures. The only thing that wasn’t poisonous was the water, the water instead teemed with deadly parasites and bacteria. The water could only be drunk by those from this world. 

Keres had made the planet completely uninhabitable for anything she didn’t want living there. Even the fish were dangerous as they were coated in sharp poisonous barbs. Keres giggled in glee the planet was perfect as she found out from the system that an invasion portal that was connected to one of her worlds could stay as a permanent portal. These portals could have an event called an overflow and if the humans didn’t send in forces to deal with the monsters a free attack could happen. Keres grin got bigger as she excitedly thought of all the destruction she could cause with her monsters.

18